Stardarth, the speed wraith

Petersheikah

AThegcy.png

Hello there! I've been very busy in the past days, but I was able to find a little bit of time to post a revamp of one of my older creations, Zaakahn, Toa of Lightning, nicknamed "Stardarth" by his friends; in fact my self MOC. 

He was the deputy commander of the Toa Veela, protectors of Veela Nui on Aqua Magna. After the team was disbanded (there weren't any potential menaces on Veela Nui) he found an evil robot, Cyclops, with not that nice intentions. It was paid by a Makuta, Laftahn, to kill the Toa Veela, but when he discovered the advanced technology of the island he decided to take control of it and exploit the inhabitants to improve his tools and armors and become even stronger. Stardarth decided to ask for help to the Island's engineers, who made him a lightning powered suit that enanched his skills, strenght and speed.

1377265161m_DISPLAY.jpg

Using this armor he was able to take down Cyclops, overcharging his suit and almost destroying himself too. He then was saved by his fellow Toas, who revived and reassembled him. He now has a light armor that allows him to become extremely fast and strike his enemies with his powerful fists. 

He's equipped with a Protosteel Shield, which protects him and deflects energy attacks. He lost the ability to absorb pure lightning, and his armor is also less durable than his former suit. However, this made him extremely quick, allowing him to avoid any attack, travel at extreme speeds and also pass through solid objects. When he overloads himself with lightning energy to run faster, he creates small thunders that strike his enemies if he comes close to them. He's also a very agile warrior with superior athletics skills and stealth experiences. He wears the Great Kanohi Kakama, the mask of speed.

XNtsf8R.jpg

11zORqA.jpg

xLbw6Bb.jpg

3odTEIX.jpg

His torso was a great fun to build. I tried to give him an aereodynamic look with these technic plates.

q5KeEfo.jpg

wy3UB2y.jpg

uz7Pupr.jpg

XqeGmJt.jpg

iqJcPQp.jpg

XupnZ7R.jpg

He has also many little daggers and kunais which he can launch with extreme speed and retake in very little time.

OUPvIp7.jpg

His shield makes him very resistent: his reflexes and speed allow him to parry almost anything they shoot him. The shield can also reflect any energetic attack which comes in contact with it.

nYnfwGq.jpg

k4BvNIy.jpg

KU1TI68.jpg

rGrZXGs.jpg

Hope you enjoyed it!

• Upvote 2

This is a nice MOC. It is good to see a speed Toa who is not inherently brown or stone in nature... What is with Onua's golden mask of power? You'd think Pohatu's may fit better being that it is his mask you are wearing...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

This is a nice MOC. It is good to see a speed Toa who is not inherently brown or stone in nature... What is with Onua's golden mask of power? You'd think Pohatu's may fit better being that it is his mask you are wearing...

In my opinion the Lightning element fits the speed theme much better than the Stone one. A Thunder hits the ground extremely fast, while a rock just stays there without moving. I really don't know why I placed there that Pakari, just wanted a random final pic I guess... Maybe I'll think some sort of story and connection between Stardarth and that mask later.

I really like the sleek new look! Reminds me of a Mega Man character almost.

Yeah also reminded me of Megaman Character to me.

Good job I like the lanky nature of this build.

Please visit my Flickr at www.flickr.com/tfg1_grimlock for my photography and MOCs.

Please visit my Instagram at www.instagram.com/tfg1_grimlock for other Lego Posts.

I think he looks very fast and agile. A Toa of Lightning with a Kakama will be super fast! I'd rather not race this guy... he'd win in a flash.

Yeah also reminded me of Megaman Character to me.

Good job I like the lanky nature of this build.

Thanks for all the nice words guys! Glad to see you like him!