~T1S~ presents: The Okotomation-Style Creation Kit

The 1st Shadow

here are some refrance images for the masks of Creation and Controll, as well as Ekimu and Makuta's shoulder armour

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=%2Bekimu+pictures&norw=1&ei=UTF-8&fr2=sp-qrw-orig-top&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla&tab=organic&ri=6

You realize that for refrance images you can just, ya know, watch the animations? Or you could just google it. If you google "ekimu" you can find tons of refrance pics for Ekimu's shoulder armmour and the masks of Creation and Controll, which I would like to see in this kit, BTW

You can also just photoshop directly from the refrance images.

That link is very useless. The images on that Yahoo search are all very small and of very low quality. I need big, HD stuff.

You do realize that in addition to this kit, I have this wonderful thing called "life" that I have to go about doing. I do not always have time to go through the animations frame-by-frame and screenshot every piece that I need references for. Google or any other search engine usually just turns up images that others have posted for various purposes, very few of which are helpful for what I'm doing. 

So, if you want those two masks, then please, go through the animations, fullscreen, and take screenshots of the very specific frame in which the necessary image can be found. Google cannot do this. I could do it, but since those two masks are not my priority right now, I can only work with what I've got thus far (hand gestures, arm/leg poses, and the various angles of those).

well sorry... Didn't think you would be offended... It took me thirty seconds to pick out five great refrance screenshots, but I forget how different people are when it comes to time. I also don't know how to actually get a screenshot to you, because it won't let me put pictures in a comment. I'm new to this site, if you haven't noticed.

well sorry... Didn't think you would be offended... It took me thirty seconds to pick out five great refrance screenshots, but I forget how different people are when it comes to time. I also don't know how to actually get a screenshot to you, because it won't let me put pictures in a comment. I'm new to this site, if you haven't noticed.

Yes, I apologize for my little outburst. That link really wasn't helpful, though. If you found some better images, it would have been best to just send me the links, rather than asking me to go on a hunt for them. Worry not, I managed to go through two animations and acquire a couple decent shots, so I have them under my filing for later. I will get to them in good time, but only after I've finished the basics and gotten to a few other's requests. 

In the future, just copy the image URL into a message or post, and I'll get to it from there. :) I found their masks, yes, but if you'd also like to see their shoulder plates, I do need shots of those from some other angles. Couldn't find any myself, but then, I probably missed something. :P If you'd like to help with that, I'd most appreciate it.

Edited by The~1st~Shadow

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Ekimu's shoulder armmour and the masks of Creation and Controll, which I would like to see in this kit, BTW

Ask, and have answered. :) I took the liberty of doing the Mask of Control for you, just to kinda speed this along. No shoulder armor yet, but I'll get there. The link in the first post has been updated, as well.

makuta.png makuter.png

Edited by The~1st~Shadow

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Yes, I apologize for my little outburst. That link really wasn't helpful, though. If you found some better images, it would have been best to just send me the links, rather than asking me to go on a hunt for them. Worry not, I managed to go through two animations and acquire a couple decent shots, so I have them under my filing for later. I will get to them in good time, but only after I've finished the basics and gotten to a few other's requests. 

In the future, just copy the image URL into a message or post, and I'll get to it from there. :) I found their masks, yes, but if you'd also like to see their shoulder plates, I do need shots of those from some other angles. Couldn't find any myself, but then, I probably missed something. :P If you'd like to help with that, I'd most appreciate it.

thanks. Not exactly sure how to word an "it's cool" or "we all do it sometimes" about the outburst bit, other than "thanks" But I completely understand why those pictures weren't useful, but I'm also not sure how to leave a link for a screenshot because it's a file on my computer, not a web page and BZP won't let me put pictures in a comment.

thanks. Not exactly sure how to word an "it's cool" or "we all do it sometimes" about the outburst bit, other than "thanks" But I completely understand why those pictures weren't useful, but I'm also not sure how to leave a link for a screenshot because it's a file on my computer, not a web page and BZP won't let me put pictures in a comment.

Oh, that! Yeah, you have to upload it to an image hosting website first (Brickshelf, flickr, or here on BZP) and then post the link. :P 

Anyway, what do you think of the Mask of Control? I'll get to the Mask of Creation a bit later, only because it has such a complex design, and will take a lot of work to get that crest just right. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Ekimu's shoulder armmour and the masks of Creation and Controll, which I would like to see in this kit, BTW

Ask, and have answered. :) I took the liberty of doing the Mask of Control for you, just to kinda speed this along. No shoulder armor yet, but I'll get there. The link in the first post has been updated, as well.

makuta.png makuter.png

Thanks! I didn't see this till after I replied just a minute ago!

Oh, that! Yeah, you have to upload it to an image hosting website first (Brickshelf, flickr, or here on BZP) and then post the link. :P 

Anyway, what do you think of the Mask of Control? I'll get to the Mask of Creation a bit later, only because it has such a complex design, and will take a lot of work to get that crest just right. :)

Love the mask of controll! I just have two question things: do you need a (complex) account for brick shelf? And also, just my opinion, but I think the square that makes up the upper chest on the protector/ villager torso doesn't look wide enough... But that could just be me.

Love the mask of controll! I just have two question things: do you need a (complex) account for brick shelf? And also, just my opinion, but I think the square that makes up the upper chest on the protector/ villager torso doesn't look wide enough... But that could just be me.

No, it's pretty simple. Just email, username, and password. You upload the images, click it until you have a white background, and then copy/paste the URL. :)

Which torso? The standard, or the bulky one seen on the Protectors of Earth and Fire? The Standard one was made directly off of my screenshots, while the bulky one had to be slightly improvised.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

No, it's pretty simple. Just email, username, and password. You upload the images, click it until you have a white background, and then copy/paste the URL. :)

Which torso? The standard, or the bulky one seen on the Protectors of Earth and Fire? The Standard one was made directly off of my screenshots, while the bulky one had to be slightly improvised.

the standard torso. It doesn't seem as wide as in the animations to me, nor does it seem to fit the size of the head. Thanks for the photo-sharing instructions, by the way

Funny how quickly you respond. It usualy takes me weeks to get a response on anything

Also, I'm a bit of an artist myself, but I'm still new to computer art, so would it be OK if I sent you some art of some parts that haven't been shown in the animations in as close as I can get to the animation style? Because I have a character/MoC myself that uses mostly 2015 parts, but still has some HF parts. I was thinking maybe you could set aside the pics I make to use as refrance when you finish the kit completely?

the standard torso. It doesn't seem as wide as in the animations to me, nor does it seem to fit the size of the head. Thanks for the photo-sharing instructions, by the way

Funny how quickly you respond. It usualy takes me weeks to get a response on anything

Also, I'm a bit of an artist myself, but I'm still new to computer art, so would it be OK if I sent you some art of some parts that haven't been shown in the animations in as close as I can get to the animation style? Because I have a character/MoC myself that uses mostly 2015 parts, but still has some HF parts. I was thinking maybe you could set aside the pics I make to use as refrance when you finish the kit completely?

The torso is normal sized, but the heads are a bit bigger. I did this deliberately to make the faces all of recognizable, and leave room for clearer expressions when put into comic format. Everything else is to scale, though.

Yeah, most days I have almost constant access to my computer, and this is my favorite site, so I always have it open in case of any updates. :)

Absolutely! If you'd like to contribute them to the kit, I'd be happy to see them. I'll even list you in the first post as a contributer to the cause for your efforts. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

The torso is normal sized, but the heads are a bit bigger. I did this deliberately to make the faces all of recognizable, and leave room for clearer expressions when put into comic format. Everything else is to scale, though.

Yeah, most days I have almost constant access to my computer, and this is my favorite site, so I always have it open in case of any updates. :)

Absolutely! If you'd like to contribute them to the kit, I'd be happy to see them. I'll even list you in the first post as a contributer to the cause for your efforts. :)

Thanks! Also, brickshelf is being annoying with the activation e-mail. Will it take a while or do you think it didnt work?

Also, should I attach a picture of the actual part when I send you the art? I could also help make poses, because posing and arranging things in this kit is really easy in potoshop.

How do I post a picture on BZP, BTW?

Thanks! Also, brickshelf is being annoying with the activation e-mail. Will it take a while or do you think it didnt work?

Also, should I attach a picture of the actual part when I send you the art? I could also help make poses, because posing and arranging things in this kit is really easy in potoshop.

It might have gone to your spam folder, or it's probably just taking a while.

Yes, both would be nice. 

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Yes, both would be nice. 

Oh! I just remembered! I have a GIANT folder of great refrance pictures for this on my desktop! Could I possibly just E-mail the whole folder to you?

How do I post pictures on BZP?

Yes, both would be nice. 

Oh! I just remembered! I have a GIANT folder of great refrance pictures for this on my desktop! Could I possibly just E-mail the whole folder to you?

How do I post pictures on BZP?

Yes. Send me a message, and I'll let you know what my email is.

Just copy/paste the link. I'll be able to click it to view the image.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

How do I post a picture on BZP, BTW?

I know, I wound up just making myself a site specifically for m' pics,

I think I want to try this for my character Doseki... BRB.

EDIT: How did I do?
Deminished:
Po-Matoran_Doseki(reduced).png
Rebuilt:
Po-Matoran_Doseki(rebuilt).png
Protector:
Protector%20Doseki.png

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I see from your iD photo the mask of stone is ready for upload

That would be correct! I'm actually gonna add the Mask of Water before I upload a new sheet that contains just the masks. Once I finish the poses and hand gestures, I'll upload a Protector pose sheet.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Alright, so I've got the Mask Sheet set up as a separate thing now (meaning I won't have a single large image that gets cluttered with every single update :P ).

You'll see that it includes three new masks and some side views.

Now, after seeing this, you might be wondering why I included the Mask of Charisma in this sheet. Well, while doing the side view for the Mask of Stone, I realized that the animation shared some traits with the Mask of Charisma, so I added the fin on the forehead, loved it, and modified the rest of the features for the other views to match it. :) Eventually, I will get around to other G1 masks, but that one was so obvious that I had to do it. :P

Oh, and I also included a new hand gesture. You can now direct your audience's attention to another part of your scene, or you can do cool things like this:

shadowmaster.png

Enjoy! :D

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Yeah that looks really cool and all T1S but Prowl cannot do that... The green twister deal looks epic and now he is sad. Nice work though on the new masks. Shouldn't they be a big bigger though to fit with the other Protector masks? Maybe that's just me.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Yeah that looks really cool and all T1S but Prowl cannot do that... The green twister deal looks epic and now he is sad. Nice work though on the new masks. Shouldn't they be a big bigger though to fit with the other Protector masks? Maybe that's just me.

They were, originally. I made the Mask of Stone first, and then tried it out for me. However, the result was too large. So, I checked the set, and the MoS is actually kinda small compared to the Protector Masks. Same with the Mask of Water. So, to compensate, I made every mask (including the Protector one) just a bit smaller to fit the bodies. Someone had mentioned before that the masks looked a little oversized, so I fixed it.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Yeah Not having any of the masks other than Mask of Earth I guess I could not say... Just seemed like with the Toa Masks covering the whole face vs the Protector being less effective at doing so. Made me think the Toa Masks should be larger if only slightly. If you have the Masks themselves for reference I see no reason not to trust you.

Onua.png

Yeah Not having any of the masks other than Mask of Earth I guess I could not say... Just seemed like with the Toa Masks covering the whole face vs the Protector being less effective at doing so. Made me think the Toa Masks should be larger if only slightly. If you have the Masks themselves for reference I see no reason not to trust you.

In the animations, the Toa Masks do look bigger than the Protector masks, but that may be due to their larger forms. We'll see what happens when I get around to doing the Toa bodies.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Oooh... Spoiler!! T1S is going to make Toa Parts as well...

Onua.png

Well, I see you've been busy! I can finaly open the actual kit on my phone now through the new link, the old one didn't work on my phone. I see the G1 mask, and I know you have a long list of requests, but... Are the sketches I sent you on that list?

Also, I can't find the new hand gestures

Well, I see you've been busy! I can finaly open the actual kit on my phone now through the new link, the old one didn't work on my phone. I see the G1 mask, and I know you have a long list of requests, but... Are the sketches I sent you on that list?

The new hand gesture is the open hand. You sent me the picture of the PoF holding a fireball. That shot. :)

And yes, actually. I want to do the shoulder pad thing for my self-image.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

The new hand gesture is the open hand. You sent me the picture of the PoF holding a fireball. That shot. :)

Thanks.

Acctualy, which sheet is the hand gesture on? I still cant find it.

Thanks.

OH! Oops. I didn't upload that one yet. Forgot about that. I'm still working on cleaning that one up. Anyway, you can see which one it is in the image of me doing Spinjitzu a few posts back. Once I've cleaned up the parts sheet, I'll upload it. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

A

Thanks.

OH! Oops. I didn't upload that one yet. Forgot about that. I'm still working on cleaning that one up. Anyway, you can see which one it is in the image of me doing Spinjitzu a few posts back. Once I've cleaned up the parts sheet, I'll upload it. :)

Ah.

Hey, is there any rhyme or reason to the sudden explosion of brony ID pictures? or is that a coincidence?

Edit: Double post merged.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Hey, is there any rhyme or reason to the sudden explosion of brony ID pictures? or is that a coincidence?

Uh, that was Jakura, Dallior and I... Aerixx jumped on board, and before you know it, we had most of the Kanohi Force on board. :P

But that's not relevant here! We're here to discuss the Okotomation kit! Which I am pleased to say has been updated with the new hand gesture (even though I'm still cleaning the sheet up) and the Mask sheet has acquired some new masks!

Here's Dallior to show off the new Mask of Earth!

dallior.png

Fire is being worked on, and I am still looking for a good, large front view of the Jungle Mask, and I will get to Kopaka's as soon as possible. Once those are done, I'll get to the Toa bodies. :D

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Uh, that was Jakura, Dallior and I... Aerixx jumped on board, and before you know it, we had most of the Kanohi Force on board. :P

But that's not relevant here! We're here to discuss the Okotomation kit! Which I am pleased to say has been updated with the new hand gesture (even though I'm still cleaning the sheet up) and the Mask sheet has acquired some new masks!

Here's Dallior to show off the new Mask of Earth!

dallior.png

Fire is being worked on, and I am still looking for a good, large front view of the Jungle Mask, and I will get to Kopaka's as soon as possible. Once those are done, I'll get to the Toa bodies. :D

YAY! WHOS DALLIOR? WHY AM I YELLING?

but anyways, you realize theres also the art from the mask of creation game? I have some screenshots of that if you want them. Also, I have a screenshot of Ekimu's face, as well as Onua's and Tahu's.

Also, is there an actual mask (kanohi) maker in the "kanohi force", or... cause im looking into blacksmithing and will probably make masks.

You have a refrance image for tahu's mask at a slight angle/side, right?

Oh sweet, a Mask of Earth... maybe I can make a Okoto Matoran version of Doseki now... If anyone remembers from a pose above that is his Matoran Mask...

Onua.png

but anyways, you realize theres also the art from the mask of creation game? I have some screenshots of that if you want them. Also, I have a screenshot of Ekimu's face, as well as Onua's and Tahu's.

Also, is there an actual mask (kanohi) maker in the "kanohi force", or... cause im looking into blacksmithing and will probably make masks.

Yes, I know about the game, and Biosector01 has screenshots from it that I've been using. Yes, I got some images for Tahu in the second webisode.

As for a Mask Maker, that would be me. I do the avatars. :D

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Yes, I know about the game, and Biosector01 has screenshots from it that I've been using. Yes, I got some images for Tahu in the second webisode.

Ok. The mask maker position must be fun! But when I say blacksmith, you realize i mean IRL, right? Not saying "O IM bettur DEN U" or any dumb . But I would like to do dat... I'm also an artist, as I've mentioned, so...

What can I do with that on BZP?

Ok. The mask maker position must be fun! But when I say blacksmith, you realize i mean IRL, right? Not saying "O IM bettur DEN U" or any dumb ######. But I would like to do dat... I'm also an artist, as I've mentioned, so...

What can I do with that on BZP?

This is not the place to ask that. However, your best bet might be someone like Crunchbite or MrCod. Both do Kanohi work, but in different mediums. You should PM them.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~