~T1S~ presents: The Okotomation-Style Creation Kit

The 1st Shadow

Hooray! Oh yeah, in case you're unaware, there's a trailer revealing the skull villains in their adobe flash glory.

Yup, I've seen it. No decently clear shots just yet, except for the Skull Warrior.

What are you talking about? There are clear shots of Kulta and Skull Slicer ( skull slicers takes a little more effort to find, but it's still pretty easy )

They're moving, and Skull Slicer's not that big of an image.

I could approximate something, but it would take some properly angled and well-timed screenshots.

It took me two seconds to find a clear frame of all the baddies. All I had to do was hit pause and move back and forth a little bit. Are you viewing this on the bonkle website ore YouTube? Because I got said images on YouTube.

Hey, Shadow! In case you haven't seen it, a new hi-quality Skull Slicer video in on the LEGO Videos page, showing off the new mask, torso piece, and the new face in the moving parts and stills.

Also, I'm a little surprised you've never made a Skull Spider. :P

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Hey, Shadow! In case you haven't seen it, a new hi-quality Skull Slicer video in on the LEGO Videos page, showing off the new mask, torso piece, and the new face in the moving parts and stills.

Also, I'm a little surprised you've never made a Skull Spider. :P

Thanks for the update! I'll go check it out.

Skull Spider...? Huh. Never crossed my mind, actually.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I just made skull Scorpio's mask from one perspective and two angles of skull warrior's mask. I saved your mask sheet to my computer. Should I add the masks directly to that sheet or send them to you by themselves?

Let me see them individually first. If no changes need be made, then I'll put them right in with your name on them. :)

Also, you'll all be pleased to know that I've got it in my head to finally get around to making headway on the Toa parts kit. I've been procrastinating long enough, so I'm gonna try to get that done soon.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

hey, how do I link it so that you can see the picture on this page without having to open a link?

On your posts, in the diting bar at the top, you'll see an icon that looks like a polaroid photo. Click that, and then paste the URL for the image into the dialogue box that pops up.

If that doesn't work, just post the link. It doesn't matter to me how it's shown.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

is it the one 

hey, how do I link it so that you can see the picture on this page without having to open a link?

On your posts, in the diting bar at the top, you'll see an icon that looks like a polaroid photo. Click that, and then paste the URL for the image into the dialogue box that pops up.

If that doesn't work, just post the link. It doesn't matter to me how it's shown.

mask_submission_copy_copy_by_toamaxkario

Here we go!

next up is Mask of Creation and the chin grinder himself (horns separate)

maybe skull basher

Edited by Karios
  • Upvote 1

Pretty sure I've already done the MoC. Oh, wait, I started on it, but never got around to finishing it before my old computer crashed.

...who are you talking to?

Btw I'm working on a weapon/accessory sheet.

And yes, Dalior, I've already made a fez.

Pretty sure I've already done the MoC. Oh, wait, I started on it, but never got around to finishing it before my old computer crashed.

...who are you talking to?

Btw I'm working on a weapon/accessory sheet.

And yes, Dalior, I've already made a fez.

To you. You're the only other person to have posted here recently. :P

Oh, good! I was saving the weapons and such until after I'd done the Toa to use as a reference, but if you want to get started on some things, you're welcome to!

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I sized the weapons according to that protector reference you have on the parts sheet obviously, they're sized for the toa, but all you need to do is shrink it a little. Also, I asked whom you're talking to because I thought you meant My Own Creation when you said MoC, not mask of creation. Call it the MoCr to avoid confusion. :P

I also cut the handle bit off of skull warriors spear so you can use it in other things, such as an axe, staff, etc.

Oh, and tell Dallior about the fez.

Also, I asked whom you're talking to because I thought you meant My Own Creation when you said MoC, not mask of creation. Call it the MoCr to avoid confusion. :P

The Mask of Creation is MoC, while My Own Creation is MOC. :P

Alrighty. :) Can't wait to see what you've come up with!

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Thanks! I might even need to shrink the masks down a bit. Did you model them over the pre-existing head I have in the kit?

Nope. I have photoshop, so I cut the masks and weapons directly from fullscreen 1080HD screenshots and recolored them.

anything else you've been asked for that you don't have time for right now? because I started all those drawings just an hour or so ago.

Oh, speaking of the head, I can make some more accurate versions of it if you want.

I see u r browsing the page

ANSWER ME

Thanks! I might even need to shrink the masks down a bit. Did you model them over the pre-existing head I have in the kit?

Nope. I have photoshop, so I cut the masks and weapons directly from fullscreen 1080HD screenshots and recolored them.

anything else you've been asked for that you don't have time for right now? because I started all those drawings just an hour or so ago.

Oh, speaking of the head, I can make some more accurate versions of it if you want.

I model them all in Paint. Makes for simpler recoloring, as it removes unnecessary mis-colored pixels, since not everyone has access to Photoshop.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I made sure to avoid leaving mis colored pixels, so I zoomed in so far I could see every pixel.

But you didn't answer my questions.

On Kulta's I can see exactly four that are out of place.

Anyway, on your questions, nothing else I can think of. What you've got here is great. :) I just need to do some resizing on them all. I have decent images of the new Skull armor pieces, so I have enough material to work with for the time being. All that's left is to wait for me to post the Toa kit. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Nothing has happened for a while now. Yay. *shoots himself

I have been busy. But as soon as I get a couple more comics out of the way, and get myself all set up for college this year, I'll be able to get right back to this.

*wakes from the dead

YAY

*shoots himself again