Roll To Dodge

Dapper I Guess

NPC or No-NPC somebody may have to play one so why not. Need somebody for my Archer to Antagonize. Speaking of...

Name: Archer

Class: Bandit

Species: Outlander

Gear: Repeater long bow, Scope sight goggles, Motorcycle.

Anything else you want to know, try asking. You may get your answer via an explosive arrow to the chest. :D

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

You know, someone who is not welcomed due to color race, ect... Not a respectable townsfolk. Also was thinking along the lines of horses but not flesh and blood. Motorcycle even primitive one that works on steam be cool to try out...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

So no steam powered motorcycle... yet? cool. Do I get to keep my bow?

Onua.png

Eustace Coyterdal: Medicine Man

Tall and thin (6"2, to be precise,) Eustace Coyterdal's lanky form is wrapped in pale, mottled skin. His ears are pointy, almost elven in appearance. His blue-green eyes are as gemstones embedded in the face of a marble sea-cliff, from which a sharp, sloped protrusion hangs below and between, silver moss streaming out of twin, wind-carved openings. The fungi's kin crown the weathered rock, glistening, when the sun shines, like fine silk.

At present, Eustace wears a buffalo jacket, a pale-blue oxford cloth beneath, reddish-brown leather pants, a pair of moccasins, and a pea-green stetson. At all times a necklace of wooden totems, each depicting a different strange hybrid of man and beast, hangs around his neck.

Born to an Hungarian mother and a Bostonian father, Eustace Coyterdal was orphaned at the age of five, when, en route to Missouri, the caravan his family was traveling with ran afoul of the weather and disease in the territory of Dakota. The sole survivor, he was found and raised by a tribe of the plains, where he remained until the age of sixteen, at which point a nearby colonial settlement was founded. His tribe deemed him, for obvious reasons, a potential diplomatic asset, and, to strengthen his prospects as an emissary, had their medicine man train him in his ways.

His connection to the spirit world proved strong, and, by the age twenty-three, he was a respected healer in both communities. In the years following, he acquired a self-wrought education, becoming a sort of ersatz gentleman. He makes occasional trips to England, and is said to know the city of London inside-out. He is a dab hand with a knife, and carries one with him at all times.

Now, at the age of fifty-four, he wanders the American West, undeterred by the increasingly secular and mechanical world around him. As long as his Spirits remain, and he can continue to appease them, he will have a purpose.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I'm still here... Do we have a plot or anything yet? seems like we just have a random assortment of characters.

• Upvote 1

Onua.png

I'm still here... Do we have a plot or anything yet? seems like we just have a random assortment of characters.

I have a plot that will unfold after the game begins. Know that it will involve dungeon crawling, monster slaying, mechanical repairs and ancient conspiracies.

I'll wait for Prowl to submit a character and/or for word back from Bloody Nine. Rest assured, the game will begin sometime this coming week.

Back for a nostaliga trip, I guess.

Name: Anna

Appearance: Long brown hair, green eyes, blue jeans and a skyblue t-shirt.

Class: Gunslinger

I'd go further into detail of the appearance, but I'm feeling a bit drained tonight after the past week. >>'

• Upvote 1

NPC or No-NPC somebody may have to play one so why not. Need somebody for my Archer to Antagonize. Speaking of...

Name: Archer

Class: Bandit

Species: Outlander

Gear: Repeater long bow, Scope sight goggles, Motorcycle.

Anything else you want to know, try asking. You may get your answer via an explosive arrow to the chest. :D

That don't count but with the changes previously mentioned?

Onua.png

That was you, Prowl? I made a goof, whoops. Anyway, the game will begin very soon. Get ready, lads and/or ladies.

Turn 0

7 January

Afternoon

Barret [Free]: Your Deputy, an honorable man named Joe, enters your office. He informs you of a wagon of settlers that will reach the town soon. This is good news, as long as that wagon is filled with good-natured, respectful, law-abiding folks. You don't know jack about any of the new people, but you hope they get along well enough with the other folks here.

Of course, there's always the chance that they won't. Better take inventory, make sure you're ready if things go south.

You have The ​Sheriff's Hand Cannon, Sheriff's Reinforced Greatcoat, two (2) Throwing Knives and 40 dollars.

----

Archer [Free]: You're on a stagecoach with three other persons. As far as you know, no one here is aware of your criminal past. You don't know a single solitary thing about your destination, but maybe- just maybe- you can strike it rich there. You don't know if anyone there will recognize you, but none of the blokes in this cart do. None of them seem to have noticed that you smuggled an Auto-Crossbow, a Bowie Knife and two (2) sticks of Dynamite onto the coach, either. Not the most attentive, it would seem.

You also nicked 5 dollars at some point, too. You don't remember when, though.

-----

Anne [Free]: You're on a wagon with three strangers. You don't know them and you can assume they don't know you. You're headed to one of the nondescript frontier towns, a place you know next to nothing about beside what can be easily assumed. You came here of your own accord. Out here, there will be plenty of opportunities to exercise your special talent: shooting things. You're very good at shooting things. A great amount of training and practice has enhanced your agility and precision. You're handy with a handgun, and deadly with two.

You brought with you two (2) Revolvers and 10 dollars.

-----

Unit [Free]: You're riding a cart with three other people. You don't see any familiar faces. You don't know what talents they bring to the table, but you know your special skill: engineering. You can fix just about everything, given enough time and resources. You've spent years honing your skills, and decided to bring them out here, where they'll be needed most. You're okay in a fight, too.

You have a ACME Co. Repair Multi-Tool, a Switchblade, a roll of Duct Tape and 8 dollars.

-----

Eustache [Free]: You are in a stagecoach with three strangers. You're on the way to a town whose name you do not know. You've been travelling the West for years, helping people with your healing abilities. You're a very experienced medicine man with a strong connection to the world of spirits. Your journey has taken you all over the world and has brought you here, to this wagon, ambling through the desert. You do not know what will happen when you get there, but the spirits have kept you safe so far.

You have a Buffalo Jacket, Bowie Knife, four (4) Herbal Remedies and 7 dollars.

You also have the ability to Heal at will. You must be in close proximity to your target to do this.

What will you do?

Reminder: You can examine any of your items to find out what exactly they do.

Edited by Arsene
  • Upvote 6

yep, Prowl the outsider... Sorry he been jumping Avatars recently and rapidly,

Onua.png

Eustace scratches vigorously at the stubble which he has allowed to encroach upon his visage.

"At the risk of sounding hackneyed, I think we ought to introduce ourselves to one another. Hmmm? I'll start, if it's all the same to you."
Eustace glances, a vaguely canine stare, at his fellow passengers.
"Eustace Coyterdal, Medicine Man, at your service. Not a higgedy-piggly snake-oil-simulacrum, mind you. Rather, my talents, if I may so describe them, are with the ether. I deal with certain principalities, as yet undiscovered by Man, which see fit to bestow upon me some of the benefits of their antediluvian culture (for want of a more accurate word,) in return for my... Ach! My tongue is slow at present."

He pauses thoughtfully.

"Devotion. That's what I was looking for!"

He smiles, a not altogether comforting occurrence.

"Now, if one of you would be so kind as to take a gander, you have my undivided attention."

gZsNWyr.png

-==Anna==-

Anna looked over with half curiosity, and half skepticism.

"The name's Anna." The girl said offhandedly; not putting a ton of faith into the claim the 'medicine man' made just yet; it was possible he was just as skilled as he said he was... He definitely looked the part if nothing else. But you couldn't be too careful; and Anna proceeded to both then look around, and then examine her two revolvers.

ooc: wait are we started in this topic or was there going to be another one?
never mind I seen your edit above... I hope I am doing this right...

Turn 0

7 January

Afternoon

Archer [Free]: You're on a stagecoach with three other persons. As far as you know, no one here is aware of your criminal past. You don't know a single solitary thing about your destination, but maybe- just maybe- you can strike it rich there. You don't know if anyone there will recognize you, but none of the blokes in this cart do. None of them seem to have noticed that you smuggled an Auto-Crossbow, a Bowie Knife and two (2) sticks of Dynamite onto the coach, either. Not the most attentive, it would seem.

You also nicked 5 dollars at some point, too. You don't remember when, though.

-----

Reminder: You can examine any of your items to find out what exactly they do.

IC: Archer

Archer looked around the stagecoach at the three other passengers. He didn't know them and didn't know if they knew him but remained quiet at first to see if he could learn anything... The bloke in the buffalo skin jacket spoke up quickly enough. He seemed to be very open about his profession. He watched as then the lass made her presence known. So Anna was her name and she had a pair of revolvers on her person. Volatile weapons that were unreliable. He preferred the use of his bow. Much more reliable and silent unless one wanted to make a noise.

He had several sticks of such noise hidden inside his vest picket as well as the parts to his Bow. His boots Usually held his Bowie Knife and his limited funding. He had his arms crossed over his chest. "I am known as Archer within the members of my tribe."
Secretly inspects item's hidden locations for accuracy.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

OOC:

Hmm... this looks like a lot of fun, and not too intense and/or time-consuming, either. ^_^

Can I sign up late, or is that not really acceptable?

You may join whenever you want. This game will probably last a long time, and newcomers are always welcome.

Secretly inspects item's hidden locations for accuracy.

Archer: Your Auto-Crossbow is folded and hidden in the inside pocket of your jacket. Your Dynamite is in your boots, one stick in each, easy to reach. Your Bowie Knife is in your left sleeve.

Eustace, realizing that his memory has failed him, decides to inspect his four herbal remedies.

Eustace:

Herbal Remedy (4):

A blend of various plants found to have helpful medicinal properties. Can be taken by mouth or rubbed on a wound.

Consumable

Cure Poison/Heal

Edited by Arsene

IC: Unit

Unit listened to the 'medicine man' with a great deal of suspicion. He had met several of the type before. Most of them were con artists, and the few that really did have some healing ability couldn't do much more than mend small puncture wounds. Still, he would give Eustace a chance to prove himself before he judged him too harshly. 

Once the others had introduced themselves, he spoke. "My name is Unit. I fix things." With that said, he decided to go over his repair tool, checking all the hinges. They were almost at the town. If some part of the tool had gotten stuck closed, he would rather find out now, and not while he was in the middle of a job.

~Unit#phntk#1

Unit: 

ACME Co. Repair Multi-Tool:

Sort of like a Swiss Army Knife minus the "Knife" part. Heads include multiple screwdrivers, a pair of tweezers, a wrench and a very small hammer. Makes you wonder how they fit all those tools into such a portable device, doesn't it?

Multi-Tool

Repair/Pierce/Blunt

A'ight, profile...

Name: Killoe
  Class: Drifter
  Age/Gender: Male, 31 yrs.
  Appearance:

...that is seriously the shortest profile I have ever written, for any game, anywhere. I guess--  I hope--  a picture's worth a thousand words, eh? :P

BTW, in my head canon, a 'Drifter' is something like a multi-classed Fighter/Rogue from D&D.

• Upvote 1

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna looked over at the 'fixer', and noticed the tool.

"... What's that?" Anna asked curiously, as she wondered what it could even be, since it didn't look like just one thing, but a bunch of things.

Barret:

Sheriff's Hand Cannon:

A custom made, positively massive revolver. Requires both hands to use effectively. Tastefully engraved, the letters "POINT FIVE OH" are inscribed on the barrel.

Hand Cannon

Projectile/Blunt

+Instant kill on Critical Hit* in most scenarios.

(*Criticals are Epic Success hits.)

I must disappear now. I'll probably return later today, and I might post Turn 1 when I get back.

Edited by Arsene

Neat. Do you want to appear on the wagon or somewhere in the town?

ooc:

Eh, whatever works best for you, is fine with me. I honestly have no preference either way. :P

OOC: I think it would damage the verisimilitude if a fifth passenger showed up. We've already been told that there are four. Though I suppose he could be the driver.

• Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png