Brain storming Kanohi

Hey all I checked and couldn't find a old thread so I thought I'd start a new one for coming up with possible Kanohi powers and refining them into something suitable for the Bionicle. I came up with a format for the best way to convey the mask's power.

Like this here.
Name: (Matoran name and Mask title. E.G. Sakon mask of Craft animation.)
Power: (Describe what it can do)
Weakness: (Describe what balances it so it's not OP and also if it has any penalties to it.)
Description/Photo: (Describe the mask look, show a design of it or both)

Noble: (Tell What it has become once it turns Noble. E.G. Has it lost a time length or a part of the power.)

I'll start us off with a idea I came up with recently.

Name: Barok the mask of Integration
Power: Allows the wearer to absorb material and merge it with their Armor. The shape of their armor after integrating said material is based off how they want to add it. (For example if the user absorbs a bit of metal they can make it a blade on their wrist or add to their armor's density.)
Weakness: Only works on non living material such as Metal, Stone, Wood and such. The user can only absorb one thing at a time and there is a thirty second cool down time. Also if the mask is knocked off the user then the alterations they have done will be permanent much like the mask of adaption.
Description/Photo: N/A (Will post when I get it done.)

Noble: Mask can only add up to twelve pounds of material. Cool down is now two min.

So what do you think? Like it? Think it needs work? Got a idea of your own? Post away.

Bionicle is amazing.

Legends Never Die!

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist this pun. 

Kanohi Nuid, the Mask of Brain Storming - Gives the user ideas at the rate of 1 idea per second. Can steal ideas from the user's subconscious, other minds around the user, or information on tablets, computers, etc. Prolonged use is severely hazardous and is known to cause temporary insanity in Toa if the mask is used for longer than five seconds.

Noble Masks of this type only give one idea per mask activation, after which a cooldown and recharge period is invoked, and can only take ideas from the wearer's subconcious or minds around the user.  

• Upvote 6

Kanohi Waiata, the Great Mask of Song: when activated, forces everyone nearby to join in a song and dance number about whatever they were doing. Of course, this affects the wearer as well, so there's no clear benefit to using it. The noble version only forces everyone to sing, not dance. [This one is pretty much a joke, if you couldn't tell, but there are theorized to be nigh innumerable protodermic powers so it is possible, I guess.]

Kanohi Ahora, the Great Mask of Empathy: allows the wearer to project onto another being the emotions that being is responsible for causing within beings in a small radius. For example, one could use the mask upon a Turahk to cause it to feel the fear he was inspiring in others. Using the mask exposes the wearer to the emotions as well, though not as fully. The noble version only allows the wearer to project their own feelings.

Kanohi Temariu, the Great Mask of Courage: frees the wearer from all fear when activated, allowing them to courageously confront their foe. However, if used incautiously, the user risks acting recklessly and facing dire consequences of these actions. The noble version is not as effective, the user may retain some fear.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Kanohi Veran, legendary mask of reality shifting: allows the user to manipulate all aspects of reality and logic. However, the user can only do things they believe they could do without the mask. No noble version exists.

Kanohi Ruyak, great mask of weaponry: able to transform anything smaller than the user's body into a weapon by touch. However, all weapons will consist of the same materials as their origional form. Only works on non-living matter. The noble version can create smaller weapons with less detail.

Kanohi Calid, great mask of intimidation: can make the user appear more powerful and frightening than the user actually is, but does not actually make the user stronger. The noble version does this to a lesser extent.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Name: Kanohi Akavakaku, Mask of Misidentification
Power: The user can prevent a certain being or beings from recognizing a certain target, even if they have seen it before. The afflicted beings might believe the target to be anything but what it really is. Toa consider this mask slightly questionable, but not immoral outright.
Weakness: If the afflicted beings realize that the identity of the target has been obscured, the illusion will be broken. Therefore, it is unlikely that using the mask on a target that a being is currently observing will succeed. Rode users will realize that there is deception at work, but the illusion will not automatically break.
Description/Photo: My avatar.
Noble: Cannot prevent a being from recognizing something they have seen before, but can prevent them from recognizing something they have seen described.

• Upvote 1

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Kanohi Nuid, the Mask of Brain Storming - Gives the user ideas at the rate of 1 idea per second. Can steal ideas from the user's subconscious, other minds around the user, or information on tablets, computers, etc. Prolonged use is severely hazardous and is known to cause temporary insanity in Toa if the mask is used for longer than five seconds.

Noble Masks of this type only give one idea per mask activation, after which a cooldown and recharge period is invoked, and can only take ideas from the wearer's subconcious or minds around the user.  

No worries. This is to have fun and create new ideas so it's welcome. ;)

Kanohi Waiata, the Great Mask of Song: when activated, forces everyone nearby to join in a song and dance number about whatever they were doing. Of course, this affects the wearer as well, so there's no clear benefit to using it. The noble version only forces everyone to sing, not dance. [This one is pretty much a joke, if you couldn't tell, but there are theorized to be nigh innumerable protodermic powers so it is possible, I guess.]

Kanohi Ahora, the Great Mask of Empathy: allows the wearer to project onto another being the emotions that being is responsible for causing within beings in a small radius. For example, one could use the mask upon a Turahk to cause it to feel the fear he was inspiring in others. Using the mask exposes the wearer to the emotions as well, though not as fully. The noble version only allows the wearer to project their own feelings.

Kanohi Temariu, the Great Mask of Courage: frees the wearer from all fear when activated, allowing them to courageously confront their foe. However, if used incautiously, the user risks acting recklessly and facing dire consequences of these actions. The noble version is not as effective, the user may retain some fear.

First one is a bit like the Green shoes legend isn't it? :D

Hmm interesting. But do Rahkshi feel anything? They are pawns around a Makuta and when they aren't around their far more wild than even the most feral Rahi. I know even Protodites have emotions just Rahkshi just seem too wild to me. But thats more to the fact that they embody their aspect more than anything.  ;)

Hmm Courage isn't just being fearless. As Tahu once told Jaller "real courage doesn't mean being unafraid of death - it means you keep on striving for what's right despite your fear."  The kind of courage for the mask would be a pain in the neck at times reminds me of the Red Sweater of Courage. That mask is more like the mask of bravado.  :D

Kanohi Veran, legendary mask of reality shifting: allows the user to manipulate all aspects of reality and logic. However, the user can only do things they believe they could do without the mask. No noble version exists.

Kanohi Ruyak, great mask of weaponry: able to transform anything smaller than the user's body into a weapon by touch. However, all weapons will consist of the same materials as their origional form. Only works on non-living matter. The noble version can create smaller weapons with less detail.

Kanohi Calid, great mask of intimidation: can make the user appear more powerful and frightening than the user actually is, but does not actually make the user stronger. The noble version does this to a lesser extent.

So the Veran is a bit of a moot point huh? If the wearer can only use it in the boundaries of  their knowledge then it's not very useful. Also I think that is a bit of a stretch for a mask even a legendary one. For a idea on it I'd make it the Mask of Space. Goes along with the Vahi you know. (Kinda a pokemon fan too. :D )

Hmm I like the Ruyak though. If I may suggest though maybe add a few more weaknesses? Not sure if it's balanced. Thats all. ;)

Name: Kanohi Akavakaku, Mask of Misidentification

Power: The user can prevent a certain being or beings from recognizing a certain target, even if they have seen it before. The afflicted beings might believe the target to be anything but what it really is. Toa consider this mask slightly questionable, but not immoral outright.

Weakness: If the afflicted beings realize that the identity of the target has been obscured, the illusion will be broken. Therefore, it is unlikely that using the mask on a target that a being is currently observing will succeed. Rode users will realize that there is deception at work, but the illusion will not automatically break.

Description/Photo: My avatar.

Noble: Cannot prevent a being from recognizing something they have seen before, but can prevent them from recognizing something they have seen described.

Oh a polar opposite to another mask I came up with. I'll post it later but it's the mask of analysis. Basically a Kanohi version of the Scan visor from Metroid Prime. Only it doesn't need a database it gains info from observation and scanning. :D cool idea. Though I'm using the mask your avatar shows as a mask of duplication. But thats me. ;)

Edited by Toa Komali

Bionicle is amazing.

Legends Never Die!

Ok, I agree that the Veran is a bit powerful for a mask, I just thought of it as an interesting idea. You need to use doublethink to use it.

I have a few more, but they are saved on my old laptop. I'll see if I can get them tomorrow.

No worries. I think it's a neat idea. Just wanted to add my two cents to see if you liked the idea.

Bionicle is amazing.

Legends Never Die!

Name: Kanohi Obstrix, Mask of Barriers
Power: The user can set up a nearly indestructible wall of energy.
Weakness: The size and maximum distance from the user of the wall are limited. The user must maintain focus and remain nearby to keep the wall present. The wall cannot move; to change its position the user must remove it and then re-form it elsewhere. The wall cannot be placed within a solid object. 
Description/Photo: Has an angular, boxy shape with narrow eyes.

Kanoka: Places a wall of energy right in front of its target immediately after impact. Size and duration are determined by power level.
Noble: The more the wall is damaged, the harder it is for the user to maintain concentration.

Nuva: As well as letting the user pass on the abilities of the mask to others, several adjacent walls can be summoned simultaneously, forming a jointed surface like that of a simple 3D model.

Kanohi Akavakaku
Kanoka: The target, if a sentient being, becomes unable to recognize certain objects around them at random. Duration and number of objects determined by power level. If an inanimate object, target becomes unrecognizable to all present besides thrower. Duration determined by power level and number and mental strength of beings present.
Nuva: As well as letting the user pass on the abilities of the mask to others, the user can determine, to a limited extent, what afflicted beings are likely to believe the target really is.
  • Upvote 1

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Name: Kanohi Obstrix, Mask of Barriers

Power: The user can set up a nearly indestructible wall of energy.

Weakness: The size and maximum distance from the user of the wall are limited. The user must maintain focus and remain nearby to keep the wall present. The wall cannot move; to change its position the user must remove it and then re-form it elsewhere. The wall cannot be placed within a solid object. 

Description/Photo: Has an angular, boxy shape with narrow eyes.

Kanoka: Places a wall of energy right in front of its target immediately after impact. Size and duration are determined by power level.

Noble: The more the wall is damaged, the harder it is for the user to maintain concentration.

Nuva: As well as letting the user pass on the abilities of the mask to others, several adjacent walls can be summoned simultaneously, forming a jointed surface like that of a simple 3D model.

Kanohi Akavakaku
Kanoka: The target, if a sentient being, becomes unable to recognize certain objects around them at random. Duration and number of objects determined by power level. If an inanimate object, target becomes unrecognizable to all present besides thrower. Duration determined by power level and number and mental strength of beings present.
Nuva: As well as letting the user pass on the abilities of the mask to others, the user can determine, to a limited extent, what afflicted beings are likely to believe the target really is.

Excellent idea I forgot to add. Kanohi Nuva are rare but all masks have the chance to become one. Well all types of Kanohi do not every individual one.

Funny thing you Obstrix makes me think of Astirix and Obliex. Just sounds like a character from their village. 

Bionicle is amazing.

Legends Never Die!

This is a similar thread I made a while back with links to similar threads: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15673-new-kanohi-ideas/

Some new ones:

Kanohi Wipeo - Mask of Quick-Sand - The user can liquefy the ground in an area of 10 bio diameter in anywhere up to 50 bio from the user. The noble version only liquefies an area of one bio diameter anywhere within 10 bio of the user.

Kanohi Akaty - Mask of Eyes - The user can cause eyes to grow anywhere on their body and on objects they are touching, and can look through those eyes. The noble version can only make one new eye at a time.

Kanohi Hytre - Mask of Floatation - Allows the user the sink or float in any liquid they are in, as well as deciding whether other individuals they can see will float or sink. The noble version only allows the user to float at the surface or sink to the bottom of the liquid and to control their own floatation level.

Kanohi Fre'Lo - Mask of Attention - The user can either increase or reduce  the attention that other individuals pay attention to the wearer or other targets they can see. The noble version can only target the user.

Name:kanohi rukon mask of webs

:allows user to create vizorak webs at Will example: toa wrapping a villan in web trap.

Weakness:water can easily dissolve the webs

Looks think mask of skull spiders +mask of light in silver

Noble: hmm can create weak and small webs with much effort from user?

Also name:mask of agility kanohi aru

Power: can increase or reduce agility of victim

Weakness: effect wears of after user stops thinking about the attack

Noble: can only increase agility of bearer

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

The Kanohi Karax.

Has the power of density manipulation. Allows the user to move atoms, to allow the user to pass through something. Eg: rearrange atoms in a wall to make a big enough gap for user to go through.Can manipulate atoms of anything, even living organisms.

The main weakness is that only the user of the Kanohi will be able to pass through. The mask can also only be used as a way of allowing a user to walk through something, and not to just manipulate objects to the users will, eg: killing enemies by scattering atoms. The gate is also obviously only temporary.

The noble version will only have limited capabilities, for example, won't work on living organisms, and can't go through objects too big. 

As I posted the last time this topic popped up, y'all forgot one.

Kanohi Brakelatabasaasta, mask of SPAM©: User can generate an infinite amount of any flavor of SPAM©. The Noble version only allows for the creation of Teriyaki SPAM©.

Other possibilities include:

Kanohi Datbooty, mask of Twerking: User can use posterior as a high-speed battering weapon. The Noble version is restricted to showing off at dance parties.

Kanohi Ohteepi, mask of Relationships: User can either make or break other people's relationships. The Noble version is restricted to breaking apart relationships and has been used extensively by Bionicle writer Greg Farshtey.

Kanohi Bizipi, mask of Juxtaposition: User can silence everyone in the area discussing politics whilst simultaneously educating them on the patriarchy. The Noble version has a shorter range.

• Upvote 5

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Name: Kanohi Ison, Mask of Repetition
Power: Projects an energy field that traps a target in a mental loop, forcing them to repeat a thought pattern, series of actions, or sequence of sensory input. Since it can easily be used to trap the target in a stressful mental state or dangerous set of actions, Toa consider the morality of its use highly questionable.
Weakness: The user must maintain concentration. Can force the target to repeat a thought OR memory OR action OR sensory input, but not multiple of these.
Description/Photo: Has a primitive, framework-like appearance. The variant preferred by Makuta has insectoid mandibles.

Kanoka: Traps the target in a loop of thought, action or sensation. Duration determined by power level.
Noble: Can trap the target in a loop of action, but they will remain fully aware of the real world.

Nuva: As well as letting the user pass on the abilities of the mask to others, the user can accelerate, reverse or pause the mental loop.
Edited by Akavakaku

Name: Kanohi Ison, Mask of Repetition

Power: Projects an energy field that traps a target in a mental loop, forcing them to repeat a thought pattern, series of actions, or sequence of sensory input. Since it can easily be used to trap the target in a stressful mental state or dangerous set of actions, Toa consider the morality of its use highly questionable.

Weakness: The user must maintain concentration. Can force the target to repeat a thought OR memory OR action OR sensory input, but not multiple of these.

Description/Photo: Has a primitive, framework-like appearance. The variant preferred by Makuta has insectoid mandibles.

Kanoka: Traps the target in a loop of thought, action or sensation. Duration determined by power level.

Noble: Can trap the target in a loop of action, but they will remain fully aware of the real world.

Nuva: As well as letting the user pass on the abilities of the mask to others, the user can accelerate, reverse or pause the mental loop.

Oh dear the mask of OCD forcing. Thats a scary one there. But a good idea for the Makuta.

Bionicle is amazing.

Legends Never Die!

That's...really cool, actually. I'd kill for one of those. :P

Kanohi Xanos, the Mask of Precision

Greatly enhances the wearer's hand-eye coordination. Noble versions do the same, to a lesser degree.

Kanohi Nyarl, the Mask of Avatars

Allows the user to divide himself into several distinct lifeforms, which are semi-autonomous, but bound to his will. There can be any number of these avatars in existence at once, but the wearer's power is divided between him and any extant avatars. The wearer decides how much of his power goes into each, and also decides on their general appearance, though none can have a greater physical mass than he. The noble version can only generate a single avatar at once.

• Upvote 1

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

That's...really cool, actually. I'd kill for one of those. :P

Kanohi Xanos, the Mask of Precision

Greatly enhances the wearer's hand-eye coordination. Noble versions do the same, to a lesser degree.

Kanohi Nyarl, the Mask of Avatars

Allows the user to divide himself into several distinct lifeforms, which are semi-autonomous, but bound to his will. There can be any number of these avatars in existence at once, but the wearer's power is divided between him and any extant avatars. The wearer decides how much of his power goes into each, and also decides on their general appearance, though none can have a greater physical mass than he. The noble version can only generate a single avatar at once.

The Xanos sounds great for playing video games. :P

The Nyarl now thats a cool idea. Allowing you to be in two places at once but your not quite as strong as you could be and the other is independent. Now that I think of it it may be a bit like like my Kanohi Etha Mask of Duplication. Though mine works more like the Mohtrek but your not pulling things from the past but going through temporary mitosis. Kinda like Echo Echo or Ditto from Ben Ten.

Bionicle is amazing.

Legends Never Die!

Name: Kanohi Dahkau, Mask of Melding

Power: Allows the user to "meld" with a solid substance and travel through it at will. While melded with a substance, the user will have similar physical properties.

Weakness: The user cannot meld directly between multiple substances, so if a substance were separated by a layer of a different material, that layer would serve as a barrier to the user's travel. The user will only retain properties of the melded material as long as they are in contact with it. If the user is melded inside a solid object and it is destroyed or shattered, they will unmeld and they may be injured by the destructive process or the debris. If the user is unmasked while melded, they will unmeld while still within the substance, which is likely to be fatal if the substance is rigid enough to withstand the user's unmelding.
Description/Photo: Has a curved shape with ridged indentations. 

Kanoka: Transmutes the target into the same material as an adjacent solid object. Does not affect targets not in contact with another solid object. Duration determined by power level.
Noble: The user can transmute themself into the material of a substance, but may not merge into it.

Nuva: As well as letting the user pass on the abilities of the mask to others, the user can meld with multiple materials simultaneously. 
Edited by Akavakaku

Kanohi Lahku, Mask of Reason

Power: Essentially gives the user exceptional common sense and deduction abilities. 

Weakness: It can keep the user from being "creative" or "outside the box", for lack of a better term. It would also make a user stubborn, as any method of solving a problem that is not the most efficient would be rejected.

Example:

"We need to put out this campfire."

(User)"Use water."

"We don't have any water."

"Water is the most efficient and effective. Use water."

Description: I can kind of imagine this mask looking somewhat "wise", for lack of a better term. Maybe like a cross between a Pakari and a noble Huna.

Noble: Allows the user to merely consult reasonable options, leaving them to decide the best course of action.

Edited by Toa Vanson

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Name: Kanohi Parek, Mask of Solidification

Power: Allows the user to make liquids or gases solid at will. The temperature will not change significantly.

Weakness: Solidifying a gas is very difficult, and requires constant concentration to prevent it from sublimating. Solidified gasses will be extremely fragile and prone to crumbling. Solidified liquids will behave like their solid state, but at their liquid temperature. Biomechanical beings do not have enough liquid in their bodies to be affected.
Description/Photo: Has a visor or open eye area, with flowing edges.

Kanoka: The Freeze disk.
Noble: Can only solidify liquids, and they will be in a constant state of re-melting.

Nuva: Can solidify gas easily in large quantities, even the gas inside a being's lungs. Toa would consider this technique immoral.

Name: Mask of Propulsion
Power: Allows the user to propell themselves in any direction
Weakness: Not as fast as a Kadin, and cannot stay in one place like a Miru. 
Description/Photo: Has the appearance of a Miru Nuva.

Noble: Propulsion is weaker and cannot be used for as long. 

Name: Mask of Momentum

Power: Allows the user to add or remove momentum from moving objects. For example, thhey could throw something and add momentum so it flies faster and hits harder, or could slow down fast moving objects. 
Weakness: Cannot affect things moving themselves, such as a person walking, or a vehicle with the motor turned on. 
Description/Photo: Solek's mask. 

Noble: Not quite as strong as Great version, and requires slightly more concentration.

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Kanohi Irvenge, Legendary Mask of Song

Designed as a failsafe device to disable all entities inside the GSR, it seriously backfired, causing mass song and dance numbers to happen at random, without anyone questioning it. Looks like the mask from Phantom of the Opera but covering both sides of the face.

Kanohi Garala, Mask of Transference

This mask allows the wearer to exchange his/her mind with another Garala-wearer. Noble version has a limited range.

• Upvote 1

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Kanohi Irvenge, Legendary Mask of Song

Designed as a failsafe device to disable all entities inside the GSR, it seriously backfired, causing mass song and dance numbers to happen at random, without anyone questioning it. Looks like the mask from Phantom of the Opera but covering both sides of the face.

Kanohi Garala, Mask of Transference

This mask allows the wearer to exchange his/her mind with another Garala-wearer. Noble version has a limited range.

Liking the Garala. The Irvenge sounds like a power item from the Mario cartoons.  :P

Bionicle is amazing.

Legends Never Die!

Okay, here's one I came up with today:

Kanohi Farshtus, the Legendary Mask of Retroactive Continuity: allows the user to perform actions in the past, changing the present and future. The more changes the action causes, the more concentration it requires. Extreme confusion may result from the ensuing chaos, so use with care. The mask has only rarely been seen, but frequently used, and is said to resemble the face of one of the Great Beings or something even above them. It was forged from this Kanoka Disk.

• Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Name: Kanohi Altrahl, Mask of Transference

Power: Allows the user to take a power of one thing, and temporarily give it to a being. The power may come from a being, creature or object.

Weaknesses: The user must maintain concentration. Cannot transfer powers to the user. The source of the power will lack the power for the duration of the transference. Powers relating to other powers, like Transference, Emulation, Kindred and Nullification, cannot be transferred.

Description/Photo: Due to its rarity, no single design was ever assigned to it. The best-known example was curved with horizontal slits for eyes and mouth, and flowing curved ridges across its surface.

Kanoka: Cannot be made from Kanoka.

Noble: Can transfer powers from inanimate objects only.

Nuva: Can transfer multiple powers of one target to a being.

Eh, I'm good with names, but I'll give it a shot.

Kanohi Thuur, Mask of Weather Control

It can control the weather from a limited area. Requires great mental focus and discipline to work and is hard to master. Noble masks only affect a few yards around the user.

Kanohi Haweii, Mask of Telescopic Vision

The user's vision is increased tenfold and can see objects miles away.

Kanohi Hulis, Mask of Rage

Increases the wearer's strengths and powers by absorbing anger from the user and from others. Toa would not normally wear this mask as they find it immoral and makes the user lose control of their actions.

Kanohi Setarka, Mask of Techopathy

Can hack machines and reconfigure them into whatever the wearer specifies.

Kanohi Bala, Mask of Swiftness

Hightens the reflexes and reaction time of the user greatly, allowing him/her to dodge almost anything.

Kanohi Arime, Mask of Preservation.

Enters the wearer into a slumber-like trance where their vital signs slow down. The wearer can then survive far longer without energy or water. Basically a "powered down" mode. This mask for extreme, specific situations and is not for combat.

• Upvote 1

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

Kanohi Akatt, Mask of Ambience

Power: It allows the user to create ambient environments through generation alone. Some examples would be fog, white noise, or a low hum. It is somewhat similar to a Noble Mahiki.

Weakness: It can cause the user to obscure or distract themselves or other people unintentionally. This isn't all bad though, as that can be used as a weapon.

Description: For some reason, I think this mask would look like a Krana Yo, just more Kanohi like.

Noble: Gives the user limited range and power.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Kanohi Kargak: Mask of Persuasion: Allows user to implant an suggestive action into the targets mind, and slowly strengthens until the target completes the suggestion. Is considered immoral do to the fact one could control another against their will.

Noble version implants a weaker suggestion.

Kanohi Sperrack: Mask of Sight Sharing: Allows the user to see what their target to see, though the user must know where the target is to work. 

Noble lessens the distance that it can be used from.