BBC #69: Artakha, Master of Creation

Zenerius

16378043949_707e70f741.jpg

Artakha: Master of Creation by Zenerius, on Flickr

Artakha, the Master of Creation. Apologies for the terrible lighting and photography, I don't have much to work with. Anyways, on to the MOC.

Artakha here comes fully equipped with a warhammer, and that's pretty much it. The few dark green pieces I had were all used for his armoring. The mask itself is modeled after the new Mask of Creation, but in dark green and black to match the rest of his color scheme. As this is my first entry to a BBC contest, I can't wait to see what other people have in store for their entries. Cheers!

Edited by Zenerius
  • Upvote 11

This is cool. I can see the head's resemblance to the mask of creation from the new generation. One question however, was there any official description of Artakha or did you imagine him?

The only pre-existing information I used was the green-grey colorscheme. Everything else was improvised. :D

Edited by Zenerius

Oh he's pretty cool looking. I really like his head. I know it's a mask but I read it as more of a head overall due to the construction style. But yeah, it looks pretty cool with all of the spiked and curved edges. Also, I love how you incorporated that turbine-like piece on his abdomen. He has a nice, powerful shape to him.

Custom mask is awesome. I love the resemblance to the current gen mask. Colour scheme seems to be accurate to what little description we have of Artakha's true appearance. 

My favourite part of this moc is the usage of pretty uncommon pieces. The Av-toran body piece is used wonderfully and to full effect. The tires are an interesting design choice but don't detract from the model in any way. The hands on the legs do a good job filling in holes. The CCBS skeleton is pretty complex, and the armour layout is pretty well distributed. Good stuff.

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

Whoa. I don't really know what to say! Everything looks fantastic on this MOC! This looks like it could be an official Lego set, and the techniques used in building this model are really neat! My only complaint would be that I can't really make out where Artakha's eyes are supposed to be, but other than that, this model stands a strong chance of winning this contest! Well done! :D

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.