Maxilos (BBC #69)

Here's my generation 2 of Maxilos for the BZP contest.

16397934049_a87106e3a3_n.jpg

flickr

deviantART

I didn't made Spinax because I think the gen 2 of Maxilos didn't have him, but I added more red to his color scheme because of gen 1 had mostly pearl dark gray and I use the Mini Stud Gun because because it reminded me of the Cordak Blaster.

Feedback and criticism are always welcome.

• Upvote 9

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I love this so much. You did so well in remaking him!

Now I am sad, because I miss my Maxilos set... :(

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I dunno about this one. Has quite a lot of potential, but suffers considerably with armor placement, color layering and proportions. Anyway, best of luck.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Pretty well done. I love your choice of using the 'greebled' Gunmetal CCBS pieces, which really make him look like a machine. 

It could use a bit of love filling up some of his gaps, as well as a bit of resizing in his upper torso and arms, but you've done quite well applying the CCBS system and incaptulating the original. :)

I like the body, but I kind of feel like the head just sticks out too abruptly. It's this long, thin noggin' peering out from a beefy torso. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Amazing the moc it looks Like Maxilos even if it is using Ultra build pieces.

Ummm...     Did you forget that the contest is to make it Gen 2 aka Ultra build bionicle :P

This is great! You really stayed true to Maxilos, while incorporating CCBS really well. I especially like the torso.

Thanks, I tried to keep the torso somewhat close to the Gen 1 Maxilos Torso, while still keeping it as a reboot.

I like the body, but I kind of feel like the head just sticks out too abruptly. It's this long, thin noggin' peering out from a beefy torso. 

I gotten lost at what you mean beside the head sticks out part. I don't know what else to use as a reboot Maxilos mask and I did not want to use Tahu 2015 mask.

Pretty well done. I love your choice of using the 'greebled' Gunmetal CCBS pieces, which really make him look like a machine. 

It could use a bit of love filling up some of his gaps, as well as a bit of resizing in his upper torso and arms, but you've done quite well applying the CCBS system and incaptulating the original. :)

Thanks and I don't want to know what you mean by "love filling" and I have a feeling that I don't want to know. But anyways I didn't notice any gaps beside that one gap on the torso to connect is lower and upper body (which I can't fix that)

Also what do you mean by resizing the upper torso and arms, is it too long or too short, I don't know what you mean by just resizing.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube