Mantax, Warlord of Earth (BBC 69)

Hello all BZPers, this is my first MOC to be posted in this topic. When I saw the competition, I knew I had to enter my first set: Mantax.

Here he is! Link: http://i.imgur.com/Snhrogx.jpg

Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/NsRNk

Comments  are appreciated! :nuhvok:

Also, sorry for the potato quality photos...

• Upvote 1

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I like the pose-ability in the claws, If I'm unable to vote for myself, I'll Vote for this, I'm serious, I will Vote for this, its great, Simple, but I think, If its suppose to be a Gen 2 version of mantax, and mantax was simple before, this needs to be a bit simple, You have Captured Mantax perfectly, though I'm sorry your Captions aren't the best for a warlord of the sea, from the time when Bionicle was Darker.

Edited by Dragon11603

I like the pose-ability in the claws, If I'm unable to vote for myself, I'll Vote for this, I'm serious, I will Vote for this, its great, Simple, but I think, If its suppose to be a Gen 2 version of mantax, and mantax was simple before, this needs to be a bit simple, You have Captured Mantax perfectly, though I'm sorry your Captions aren't the best for a warlord of the sea, from the time when Bionicle was Darker.

Yea... trying to add a little humor to a brutal warlord does not seem to work in hindsight...

Also, thanks for commenting. I tried to give him a simple yet effective structure. I think it worked out pretty well.

EDIT: Also addded (hopefully) better captions.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg