Goras Revamp BBC 69

Nicely done! Its a solid moc, with its consistent color scheme and attention to detail. One thing that bugs me (pun not intended) is that it wouldn't quite fit in with the rest of the toa, despite it having some CCBS. just mu two widgets.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Wow! Really cool recreation of Gorast! I also did her for my BBC #69 entry, and I really like the take you took with this one, because with this one you decided to use some of the old Gen 1 limb pieces like the Av-Matoran limbs.Thats a pretty interesting choice, I decided to opt out of using them in exchange for CCBS. Anyways, I really love the idea of that bug tail on her bottom. It really makes it looks much more insect like than the original set! Anyways good luck! :D

Wow! Really cool recreation of Gorast! I also did her for my BBC #69 entry, and I really like the take you took with this one, because with this one you decided to use some of the old Gen 1 limb pieces like the Av-Matoran limbs.Thats a pretty interesting choice, I decided to opt out of using them in exchange for CCBS. Anyways, I really love the idea of that bug tail on her bottom. It really makes it looks much more insect like than the original set! Anyways good luck! :D

Thank you. Good luck for you as well.  I like to make more aesthetically  pleasing. I know it doesn't quite fit in with the 2015 style, but I don't have an extreme amount of lime green CCBS.

Thank you. Good luck for you as well.  I like to make more aesthetically  pleasing. I know it doesn't quite fit in with the 2015 style, but I don't have an extreme amount of lime green CCBS.

Thanks! And yeah I dont have much CCBS as well, or else I wouldve made a different character lol. I gotta start getting more CCBS pieces on bricklink now hahaha