Gravity Hurts Instrumental Released

Christian Faber made a blog post this morning revealing that Cryoshell has released an instrumental version of their song Gravity Hurts. You can go listen to it

, although there's no video or anything to go with it, just some nice art. If you enjoyed this song back in 2008, you'll probably still like it today, so go make your ears happy!

View the full article

• Upvote 6

This is all I wanted from that song. Sucks that I had to wait seven years for it, but I'm just glad that it's finally here :D

Same here.  I always love hearing the instrumental version of Bionicle songs and this is the one I've been waiting seven years to hear.  Better late than never I guess. :)

About time! I've wanted this since 2008. Good things come to those who wait... especially when it comes to music.

I hope they release more music through this channel. Face Me instrumental, Creeping in My Soul instrumental, Closer to the Truth instrumental, music from the 2-minute Mistika video... all great stuff. A shame Lego never released a Bionicle album with famous tunes from throughout its history.

I'd rather they have released the instrumental to the original version than the remix... but I can easily dig this as well.

EDIT: How stupid I am! It's been years since I listened to the rerecorded version, and I took the video description as fact and assumed that this was the rerecorded instrumental... but listening to the 2012 version now, I think that this is the original version from 2008! I've waited for this for seven years! I'm so happy!

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939
  • Upvote 3

This is so exciting! Gravity Hurts is my favorite Bionicle song!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Upon listening, I had an instant desire to purchase the entire 2008 line of products.

that is a terrible idea, do not fall for the strong lure of fragile joints and dull colors.

The Phantoka didn't have dull colors. :P

• Upvote 1

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

My favorite song instrumental! :D I've been wanting to do an updated (and a little more detailed retrospective for ages. Maybe I will now. :D

Ooh, are we talking stop-motion or more along the lines of the retrospective we already got (i.e. clips from the movies/commercials/etc.)?

I loved 2008, although I do understand the hate. But you can't go wrong with the Makuta sets, Icarax and those huge technic vehicles.

Huh...for me, it was the huge Technic vehicles (well, okay, and also the huge Technic vehicle prices :P ) that ended up turning me off of most of the 2008 sets. I think I got the Av-Matoran and Toa from the first wave and then gave up on it after seeing the vehicles and their prices (though I did get Toa Ignika because Mask of Life :P ).

And just like that, I'm transported seven years in the past...

*nods* Did you end up singing the words on reflex the first time you listened too? :P

• Upvote 1

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Oh man, this is sweet! I think this is the version of the song that was playing in the background of the Bionicle retrospective that they released back in the day. That was such a great video. 

:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

Actually, I feel like the instrumental version is lacking, now that I've listened to it more thoroughly.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

My favorite song instrumental! :D I've been wanting to do an updated (and a little more detailed retrospective for ages. Maybe I will now. :D

Ooh, are we talking stop-motion or more along the lines of the retrospective we already got (i.e. clips from the movies/commercials/etc.)?

I loved 2008, although I do understand the hate. But you can't go wrong with the Makuta sets, Icarax and those huge technic vehicles.

Huh...for me, it was the huge Technic vehicles (well, okay, and also the huge Technic vehicle prices :P ) that ended up turning me off of most of the 2008 sets. I think I got the Av-Matoran and Toa from the first wave and then gave up on it after seeing the vehicles and their prices (though I did get Toa Ignika because Mask of Life :P ).

And just like that, I'm transported seven years in the past...

*nods* Did you end up singing the words on reflex the first time you listened too? :P

I meant clips since I'm rubbish at stop-motion.

Though the drum track is a bit different (in a good way though) I was really surprised to hear this being the original 2008 rendition with Brinck. It really brought back memories. Not the most exciting instrumental, but it was just so great to hear because I remember really getting into the track playing the old Battle for Power games on Bionicle.com back in the day.

So awesome. Hope to see Cyroshell make a stellar return!

-NotS

• Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg

It's nice to get some nostalgia, but it sounds a bit more "MNOG-ish" than from what I remembered, at least in some parts. That's all good and I'm still lovin' it, despite my interest somewhat fading away from it's style.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that Cryoshell is still active and I hope they make Rebel Nature's soundtrack an awesome one!

Edited by Rooster Nui

Cryoshell wasn't one of my favorite bands, but I will say that I like this song a lot and that it brings back some good memories of Bionicle for me. I can see Lewa, Pohatu, and Kopaka flying through the Karda Nui skies right now....

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png