FYI -- Disappearing Polls Are Still There, Just "Dead"

A member pointed out to me today that a number of this contest's polls seem to have disappeared -- I'm putting the answer here since I figure others may have the same question. The topics aren't gone, they're just past the standard revival limit of 60 days and the forum software automatically hides such topics. (You can still post in them until the deadline, FTR.) To see them, click "Custom" near the top middle of the page (above the list of topics, not the very top of the page), and change the timeframe to the last 90 days (or Show All to be completely sure).

• Upvote 1

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)