BZPower Member Featured by UCLA

The Daily Bruin, University of California, Los Angeles' (UCLA) student newspaper recently did a focus piece on a LEGO maniac in their student body. Aaron Newman, who you all might know as Nuju Metru,

, how he got into the hobby, and how he participates in online communities and conventions. It's a cool insight into one of our own, and it's great to see the attention our hobby is getting these days! Give it a watch!

View the full article

Yeah not going to happen. I am on the entirely different side of the continent :P. Still it is cool to see This video and that the community is being recognized. Also noticed while you said you were on a community, you didn't actually mention it by name. You did shamelessly plug your castle creation... lol. It's cool how many members have already come forth being in the same area as you. Don't think there are any around me....

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Congratulations and all of that. :) 

I must admit I'm seeing more BZPower members doing great things, one of us is now working for lego and this guy goes to UCLA (is that a good college?), so much for the nerd stereotype of sitting in their mothers basement eating junk food and typing all day. 

It depends on how you define good college. It's pretty strong academically.