Bionicle 2015 Toa MEGAreview by NickonAquaMagna

This took really, REEEEEAAAAALLY long to make. I wanted to cover just about every little thing about these guys I could, leaving no stone unturned (aside from the combo models, the boxes and the skull spiders, which I'll go over in the LoSS review). I wanted to make this THE definitive review of the new Toa for anyone just jumping into this.

And, in case anyone's missed it, here's the Protectors review.

Now, the thing to keep in mind about the Toa review... yes. It's very, very long. I am looking at all six of them in one video, after all, and there's a lot more to talk about with them than the Protectors. There's more to it than that, though. If I just went over the basic gist of the Toa themselves, the review itself would be half as long. The first twenty minutes or so are me... actually REVIEWING the Toa in the same style as the Protectors, because that's how long it took me to go over most of the finer points of them. The last twenty minutes, though, are me going down memory lane and talking about what constraction's always meant to people, for good and ill. It's mainly a much needed defense of CCBS, though, to combat the ignorance being spread by people (mostly on youtube) who say things like "You're a bad moccist if you use hero factory parts" or "If you like these new sets, you have no credibility and nothing you say should be taken seriously."

There is an ALARMING number of people like this. Simply disliking CCBS is fine, but the reasons for it I'm hearing are... pretty crazy. So, I felt compelled to take this chance to push back at the ignorance being spread, to make some kind of final statement on the true value of these toys, and if any of you have been dealing with these sorts of people, this video should be some sort of catharsis for you, and maybe something to share with those people. Don't worry, there's no swear words or harsh language.

I was originally going to save those final thoughts for the end of the LoSS review, but I realized they just wouldn't have a tenth of the impact then, if I did that. I had to include it in the Toa review, the new face of Bionicle that so many people disregard unfairly.

Anyway, I hope this starts a good discussion. If you know anyone who you think should see this (be it the first twenty minutes or the last twenty minutes), please don't hesitate to share it with them. I made this to be THE final word on these things, CCBS an' all that. I know that sounds incredibly arrogant, like I'm making myself the man in charge, but I'm not. Just saying, if anyone gives you trouble for liking the new sets, shoot them down with this. Anything to combat the spread of ignorance.

Enjoy! I rarely do toy reviews like this, so feedback is much appreciated.

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

It's good to see non-BZP reviews on BZP. 

The reasons that CCBS is disliked may be crazy for some, but there's a fair bit of legitimate debate elsewhere. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?