Kopaka: Anthology Edition

~Skip

Kopaka: Anthology Edition

(Or Various Bits of Kopaka on One Kopaka)

Didn't even know about the throwback contest until I logged on to post this, but yea, I just got the new Kopaka set and wanted to make a sort of callback to the past iterations, while still working with the new style, was definitely fun.

Hands unashamedly stolen from This Cool MOC that I saw, no regrets.

Gallery

F2JNwLL.jpg

• Upvote 1

Its got the old Metru style head introduced in 2004

This is a very nice looking Kopaka. I like the coloring on him and the new parts used. It makes for a nice new rendition that has that "Kopaka of old" feel. Nicely done!

ancientsig.jpg

^^ Clicky the Linky! ^^

Is that a Gen2 head with a gen1 mask on it?

Sadly, you can't stick gen1 masks on gen2 heads, you can, however, stick gen2 masks on gen1 heads(2004-2008-9)! Sadly, it looks incredibly stupid and is not recommended.

Its got the old Metru style head introduced in 2004

This is a very nice looking Kopaka. I like the coloring on him and the new parts used. It makes for a nice new rendition that has that "Kopaka of old" feel. Nicely done!

Thanks man, I tried to find a balance between the paladin-esque bulk of the new Kopaka and the more slim design of the old.

Gotta love the skis <3. The torso seems a little messy, but it's nice that you integrated an inika-piece on a CCBS-skeleton. Also the loincloth (it's supposed to be one, right?) with the Stars foot on the back and the *dontknowhowtocallthatCCBSpiece* on the front is a really nice touch.

Ah yes... Them are the dark years where I fell out of Bionicle for other things. So no wonder I did not recognize it. Also without having any idea how Kopaka has evolved over the years from hi Mata stage to the Okoto one, I don't think I could really comment on how each aspect flows within this MOC. Still from what I do know it is a very nice redition and does feel like it could pass for an incarnation of Kopaka. Well done...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png