Wizard of Okoto [LDD]

Renzari

Gallery: https://flic.kr/s/aHsk5K5Wfx

Other than the fact he has a 63 piece gun, The unnamed Wizard is the Biggest singular Figure I've built so far on LDD! (In piece count) He specializes in Sound magic and is able to wipe out a forest with his gun alone! He wears protective and specialized Headphones to protect himself from his attacks and to hear sounds from far away! What do guys think of him?

Comments and Criticism are allowed (Though I prefer Comments!)

Thank you and Buy Ekimu!

:r: :e: :n: :z: :a: :r: :i:

I would have to say that while I do like the concept of a wizard of Okoto, I was expecting something more tribal or Shaman-inspired. I kinda feel the weapon choice is not exactly appropriate for a wizard, and I'm not entirely sold on the shield either. Anyways, I know first-hand how frustrating LDD can be occasionally, but if you're willing to explore it further there is no limit to what you can unearth.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

I would have to say that while I do like the concept of a wizard of Okoto, I was expecting something more tribal or Shaman-inspired. I kinda feel the weapon choice is not exactly appropriate for a wizard, and I'm not entirely sold on the shield either. Anyways, I know first-hand how frustrating LDD can be occasionally, but if you're willing to explore it further there is no limit to what you can unearth.

:tohu:

The Wizard design came from a couple of Anime inspirations. One who can use Magic, that magic is released through a gun-like weapon, Has a magic shield, Has an weapon arm. It is unusual but the design puts all of this in one so....

:r: :e: :n: :z: :a: :r: :i: