Master of Water

Mr. Cod

I knew I smelt something fishy when I seen the title of this thread. Now I know why. Gali done has her some sea-moss, barnacles, and several starfish. She looks like she is ready for a date with Poseidon. Very nice work there MrCod. Also liking the clownfish motif for the Skull spider mask.

• Upvote 3

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

WHOA!!!  :OMG: I'm really impressed! Also who knew that her attachment parts for her staff looked better when they matched the other end of the trident? She looks like she came from under water instead of space-time when she was summoned to save Okoto! Love the clownfish design for the skull spider mask, too! Are you going to decorate the legs or is it going to be a skull fish....?

This is awesome! I'm getting all sorts of "Ancient warrior" Vibes off this, probably due to the grimy, barnacle-coated armour, which I just adore. The Skull spider clownfish is a nice addition, too.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Awesome paint job, although I'm not a huge fan of the changes you made to the color distribution. I thought the metallic gauntlets and greaves suited her better than blue ones would.

Also, is there any particular reason you didn't paint the gold spear and silver blades on her harpoon? I think it would look better if you matched them to the yellow and silver parts from the larger end.

Also, is there any particular reason you didn't paint the gold spear and silver blades on her harpoon? I think it would look better if you matched them to the yellow and silver parts from the larger end.

The paint just doesn't stick to those parts very well, and started chipping almost immediately.

Every time I click on one of your topics, I expect to see something amazing. You haven't failed once. This recolor is amazing! She looks like an ancient sea warrior that's just come out of a deep sleep. You definitely went all-out on making Gali more sea-themed, and MAN, does it look good! You've amazed me for the 1000th time, dude. Never stop being talented.

mindeth the cobwebs

I was hoping this would be another full repaint when I saw the title and it's another excellent job! Liking all the little details you've added though they do hugely contrast the pristine transparent parts now (unavoidable) I hadn't noticed you repainted the silver parts blue until Aanchir mentioned it and my Masters are on a shelf right above my monitors so I think that's a thumbs up for me. It does look a little odd once I compare them directly but I think the blue works well, more like Gali Mata (which is definitely a good thing!) You used a darker blue as well right? Did you try to match the 2001 blue or is it just my eyes?

Another great job, can't wait to see all 6 of them together, keep up the good work!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

can't wait to see all 6 of them together, keep up the good work!

Wait, was there an announcement that you were doing the other 5 as well? I must have missed that but agree with Munty here, that would be cool to see together.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

can't wait to see all 6 of them together, keep up the good work!

Wait, was there an announcement that you were doing the other 5 as well? I must have missed that but agree with Munty here, that would be cool to see together.

I think I said on Tumblr that I would try to get all six if I could come up with the cash. It will probably take a while if it happens at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Peoplllleee, the shoulder armor is supposed to hit against the arm, not be weirdly upturned and untidy. Have you people even heard of gravity? XD

The lack of the community's knowledge of how gravity and shoulder pads work aside (it's messy to leave the shoulder pads up, and no I don't care if it helps your fantasy of posability, it's still a very ugly and non-canonical way of posing), I think this looks very good!

Edited by BlatantlyHeroic

Wow, that's a fantastic repaint you've pulled off. It looks as if she is all rugged up from fighting in the water too much, and has sustained some problems. She also seems like she belongs to the theme of Christian Faber's work of Rebel Nature, which I personally find to be a great thing.

The painted Skull spider is pretty cool, as people have mentioned. However, I wish it had more stripes, but that is just what I want.

Peoplllleee, the shoulder armor is supposed to hit against the arm, not be weirdly upturned and untidy. Have you people even heard of gravity? XD

The lack of the community's knowledge of how gravity and shoulder pads work aside (it's messy to leave the shoulder pads up, and no I don't care if it helps your fantasy of posability, it's still a very ugly and non-canonical way of posing), I think this looks very good!

Don't be rude, people can have the armor look like whatever they want. Besides in canon the shoulder pads are flippy just look at the app
  • Upvote 1

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone for the compliments!

The painted Skull spider is pretty cool, as people have mentioned. However, I wish it had more stripes, but that is just what I want.

Yeah, I was trying to find a way to put a third stripe on there so it would look more like an actual clownfish, but I decided that it looked better if I kept the stripes going along the segmentations of the mask itself.

Impressive! What did you do to the masks to make them look like that?

this is absolutely amazing. what did you use for the barnacles/ seaweed?

The masks themselves are plain old hobby paints. The sea moss is sand glued onto the armor. As for the barnacles and starfish, I sculpted those out of putty.

• Upvote 1

Wow, this is incredible  :o

That shot of her with the skull spider mask makes the 2H villians look like more of a joke than they already are. The skull spider mask combined with the paintjob really reminds me of Chirox and his Shelek. Fantastic job, Gali looks stunning!

I know you have a store for customs, and this is just fantastic. Do you sell modded Toa like this? For example, if I were to send you my Gali, could you mod her exactly like this one? And how much would that be? I'm considering sending in all six Toa to be modded...

This is a masterpiece have you thought about trying to do the other toa that would be awesome,Evan if you don't this is something special.

...That is amazing. Looks like it's pulled straight out of a movie. I certainly hope you do make the others. I'd take this as their canon appearance if I could see all of them together in this style.

I am planning on doing the other ones some day, though I'll probably be experimenting with different styles for the ones I buy myself.

I know you have a store for customs, and this is just fantastic. Do you sell modded Toa like this? For example, if I were to send you my Gali, could you mod her exactly like this one? And how much would that be? I'm considering sending in all six Toa to be modded...

Well the price would be variable depending on the piece count and how extensive the modifications were. Shoot me an e-mail at modaltcom@gmail.com and we'll discuss it more in depth.

This is a masterpiece have you thought about trying to do the other toa that would be awesome,Evan if you don't this is something special.

...That is amazing. Looks like it's pulled straight out of a movie. I certainly hope you do make the others. I'd take this as their canon appearance if I could see all of them together in this style.

I am planning on doing the other ones some day, though I'll probably be experimenting with different styles for the ones I buy myself.

Well the price would be variable depending on the piece count and how extensive the modifications were. Shoot me an e-mail at modaltcom@gmail.com and we'll discuss it more in depth.

Ok, will do.

I still hate the set, but I really love the armor and I would also love to see more armor like those...      and if you made armor pack like those, I would buy it. But I find it a little odd that there isn't anything on the mask beside just being painted, plus this Gali have more blue then the original.

Also are you going to be making more like this anytime soon?

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube