Activity Boost!

Voltex

Question: If we've begun a Bionicle/OTC RPG before March 17, 2015, and are still hosting it after March 17, 2015, do we still get 15 points?

No. Anything that was released before March 17th of this year cannot be counted. 

Another question: if I've started an epic prior to this, but I post another chapter soon(ish), can I link that second chapter to get Start an Epic points?

I am afraid not; again, anything that was originally released before March 17th of this year cannot be counted.

Edited by Lucina

Another question: if I've started an epic prior to this, but I post another chapter soon(ish), can I link that second chapter to get Start an Epic points?

I should also note that you could get the points for completing the epic; just not for starting it.

I am afraid not; again, anything that was originally released before March 17th of this year cannot be counted.

I should also note that you could get the points for completing the epic; just not for starting it.

Ah, Ninjaed before I even had a chance to ask. Not that I have any short story or epic ideas. Guess I can ask about the Games option. For example We are playing Monopoly but perhaps eventually that current game will end. In this case, if A new Monopoly game is started up after would that be allowed for the Games option or because the original game was released prior to the cutoff date any future releases are ineligible?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Ah, Ninjaed before I even had a chance to ask. Not that I have any short story or epic ideas. Guess I can ask about the Games option. For example We are playing Monopoly but perhaps eventually that current game will end. In this case, if A new Monopoly game is started up after would that be allowed for the Games option or because the original game was released prior to the cutoff date any future releases are ineligible?

Future games in a series would be eligible.

Voltex, love of my life, light of my soul, former boss of my comedic criticisms.

You have honestly provided me with the best excuse to increase my post count and increase my involvement in BZPower once again.

Glad to help!

you've just made being an rpg/otc judge potentially nervewracking

hate you something fierce rn

-Tyler

Help negated!

• Upvote 3

I made several MoCs and posted them here. Jayar, Hoto, Short, and Vlad have never before been seen; the others have been posted in the Corpus Rahkshi discussion topic. So as I tally it, that's 5 points for Jayar, 5 points for Hoto, 2.5 points for Short (as she's rather miniscule), and 5 points for Vlad, adding to 17.5 points for me.

Is this acceptable?

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

So I posted a short Stop Motion of my Protector of jungle and Lewa. How many points is that?

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18146-lewas-golden-mask-hunt/

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Activity Boost total: 8pts

So I am on the board with 8 points. yay me!

Onua.png

Activity Boost total: 16pts

I posted Another Video, this time an Easter one.
http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18190-happy-easter-from-prowl-nightwolfs-collection/
So another 8 points for me I guess.

Onua.png