Which original Toa of each wave was the worst?

Cwog

Which Toa of each wave was the worst?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No Mata is bad in my eyes... all Mistika are bad in my eyes...

The Mistika are alright, from an independent viewpoint. If you look back at their former selves, they seem to look worse in comparison. Speaking of which, you know how in the designer vids released, they show how they looked at the old ones for inspiration? It looks like they didn't do that much with the Mistika.

• Upvote 1

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

I think that Lego failed to give Pohatu any legit weapons for the first wave, and he also seemed bland in the second. As for the third, Onua went from stocky and bulky to tall and lean. Not a good choice.

• Upvote 2

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

No Mata is bad in my eyes... all Mistika are bad in my eyes...

The Mistika are alright, from an independent viewpoint. If you look back at their former selves, they seem to look worse in comparison. Speaking of which, you know how in the designer vids released, they show how they looked at the old ones for inspiration? It looks like they didn't do that much with the Mistika.

Yeah, they definitely gave up all looks from Mata with Mistika... and I look at most things comparatively, so it's easier to scale. In this situation, I would've rather had a Mata re-release than Mistika (at the time).

Edited by Forgeta

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

Well Cwog alright bring up of who are the worse but it's a little bit different with Pohatu. Also if I could have vote for more then once, I would had voted both Onua and Pogatu for 2008.

Also a topic that is need is which original Toa is the worse in character.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Well Cwog alright bring up of who are the worse but it's a little bit different with Pohatu. Also if I could have vote for more then once, I would had voted both Onua and Pogatu for 2008.

Also a topic that is need is which original Toa is the worse in character.

I'm not sure I want to make that topic, but feel free to. I have a topic about personalities that's not exactly the same, but is similar, here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18280-whose-personality-do-you-want-expanded-upon-most/

It was hard to choose a Toa Mata, but I went with Lewa. His arm design made him especially difficult to pose.

Pohatu Nuva was an easy choice. Pohatu Mata is one of my favorite sets from the original wave, but the Nuva form of the Kakama is one of the ugliest masks, and his weapons made the least sense of all the Nuva I think.

My curser darted to Tahu Mistika as soon as I opened this poll. He's simply my least favorite Bionicle set.

IetTsFQ.png

It was hard to choose a Toa Mata, but I went with Lewa. His arm design made him especially difficult to pose.

Pohatu Nuva was an easy choice. Pohatu Mata is one of my favorite sets from the original wave, but the Nuva form of the Kakama is one of the ugliest masks, and his weapons made the least sense of all the Nuva I think.

My curser darted to Tahu Mistika as soon as I opened this poll. He's simply my least favorite Bionicle set.

I've gotta say, when I was 8 and Tahu Mistika came out, I was thrilled. Went to nearly ten stores to find him, didn't, and finally ordered him online. It was awesome for a while, but then I lost one of the maroon rocket fins. Still haven't found it. I put a spare silver fin on, but's it's still annoying.

While I agree with you on Pohatu Nuva (ew, that mask) and Tahu Mistika, I actually really liked Lewa Mata and HATED his nuva form. But, we all got opinions. :P

|

I null voted because i could not pick any Mata toa i hated more than a petty flaw, Onua nuva isn't quite bad enough, and i lacked the ability to vote soley for all three mistika. :t

Same, I went for null vote as well due to how much I enjoyed the Mata.

|

I might get hate, but I think Lewa Mata was a terrible set. 

A goofy looking mask, a floppy arm and super skinny, although all of them had this issue to some degree.

...must... contain... hate...

Nah jk, I can understand, Lewa Mata was like an aquired-taste dessert, you either loved it and wanted more of it, or hated it and wanted it away asap. I liked the Miru mask and is my favorite mask to date, as well as a lot of mata masks.

• Upvote 1

|

I have a question, if the mistika canister was on this poll, would anyone vote on it :P

Oh. Now I understand this: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18294-if-mistika-like-canister-come-back/

And when I made that post, the evil said of me came  :P  :devil:

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube