BZP Mafia: Score Attack

Dapper I Guess

Ah, I did miss that. I was hoping no one would point that out.

I suppose I'll make it up to the guy somehow.

Speaking of things I missed, let me tack this on at the last minute:

Ehks is incapacitated; his vote will not be counted this round and he cannot take action this coming night.

I'll be quite busy POINTS-ing the 22 surviving players, so I won't be able to reply to this topic as quickly as I'd like. That's why we're doing 48-hour rounds, by the way. These things, they take time...

Edited by Lance Constable Vimes

Back for a nostaliga trip, I guess.

I figured that obsession with Street Justice trumped obsession with swords, and since the Street Justice Obessionist was already sword obsessed...yeah. We have one Street Justice creep and two sword obsessed creeps, so it will be easier to pick off the Street Justice one, since there is only one of those type. 

Also, Vimes, I recommend the Magic Spreadsheet of Doom for those points. Might make your life easier.

Edited by fishers64

Points are supposed to confidential, Fishers, which is why I'm using PMs.

Excel spreadsheets are on your own computer usually. Very hard for others to see - you as the host know all the point values.

What I am suggesting is keeping track of the points (and calculating them) using Excel, then send the PMs with the points. Faster. 

I vote Dragon.star.

If I jumped on the Sora Tryon bandwagon, I'd make it look suspicious. Because they have been implicated to be the Midknight, and the Midnkight is village-aligned. Those who conspire to kill them, whoever they may be, are not allies. The Midknight is pretty much the only person we have with the expertise to kill our opponents during the night.

In addition, I advise focusing on The Mafia right now. They are multiple people with the same goal  and that allows them conspire with each other more while The Unassigned are single people with their own goals. Easier to take down, I hope. 

Edited by You Have 24 Hours

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I vote Dragon.star.

If I jumped on the Sora Tryon bandwagon, I'd make it look suspicious. Because they have been implicated to be the Midknight, and the Midnkight is village-aligned. Those who conspire to kill them, whoever they may be, are not allies. The Midknight is pretty much the only person we have with the expertise to kill our opponents during the night.

In addition, I advise focusing on The Mafia right now. They are multiple people with the same goal  and that allows them conspire with each other more while The Unassigned are single people with their own goals. Easier to take down, I hope. 

Logic seems to go amiss. 

Personally I'm going to null

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Pulse's post makes it seem like he's mafia. "If I jumped on the bandwagon, I'd make it look suspicious." Why?

Then again, he's made all sorts of posts like that before when he was 100% innocent, so I don't know.

I'll take that as a compliment, but for now I'll address the first part. When I posted, there were several people that had voted for Sora Tryon. Two in a row, even. Initially I was going to cast my vote for Sora Tryon and join the bandwagon. Then I read the scene more closely, and decided it was unwise to lynch the person who could very will be the Midknight. I feared that, if I jointed the bandwagon, not only would it look like the Mafia had played its cards and put its votes down; thus presumably making myself look like part of the mafia later on once people scoured for who voted who; but that I would also possibly be complacent in the lynching of the Midknight. Either perceived by the others as part of The Mafia, or one of The Unassigned. That is not what I want to appear as, not at all, since it would likely result in my death. The denizens of BZMafia do so love their witch-hunts, and I do not perceive myself to be one. I would hope the village doesn't, either. Still, who am I to suggest what the rest of the village thinks? That is for them to decide.

By the way, Felt, the village does lose something of the Midknight died. They are village-aligned. They are the only one among us with the expertise to dispose of the Mafia and the Unassigned while the sky is blackened by the deaths below. We lose him, we lose our greatest asset. They simply need the direction, and I believe that someone like the Detective could give them that direction. Remember, points do matter. Village gets 40 points for each person the Midknight kills. These reasons are why I want them alive and not dead. 

Edited by You Have 24 Hours
  • Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.