Knock Off LEGO Companies still making Hero Factory Sets?

When I was surfing the web, I found this. This is a very odd find. It's a Rocka Set that LEGO hasn't made. It's called Rocka Freeze Machine. I've never heard of a machine named "Freeze Machine" before. And the theme is called "Hero 6". Very Creative. It's not too interesting, but there is a Cockpit Recolor. What do you guys think about this? I would like to hear from you guys. Thanks for reading!

hero-factory-6-rocka-xingze-1409-13-xing

Update: FOUND ANOTHER PHOTO

KSZ-Hero-Factory-6-0-Super-Heroes-mini-fThese are very odd, and these could of been made last year, or this year.

• Upvote 4

Vote in the 2016 Set Poll! 3 Votes Maximum. http://strawpoll.me/6685187/r

These look like they could easily be impulse buys or promotionals. Considering Breez had a polybag like these sets, it doesn't sound that far-fetched.

By the way, Stormer Freeze Machine is a legit set.

Wait, where's the sixth Hero?!?!

Edited by Toa Varova
  • Upvote 2

mindeth the cobwebs

Agree, they're now adding there own stuff, instead of just copying Hero Factory sets.

I think Lalonde was delivering a one-liner. This rip-off line of Hero Factory obviously got its name from Big Hero 6, so she was making the joke that Big Hero Six looked different than when she last saw it (that being the actual Big Hero 6).

• Upvote 1

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

I'm just shocked that that one is being sold for $15. That's way too much for such a small set, especially for a knock-off.

There's nothing about the image in question that tells us that the price is in U.S. dollars. Even if it had a dollar sign that wouldn't be confirmation, because that sign is used for a lot of different currencies, including ones that are much smaller in value than U.S. dollars.

• Upvote 2

I'm just shocked that that one is being sold for $15. That's way too much for such a small set, especially for a knock-off.

There's nothing about the image in question that tells us that the price is in U.S. dollars. Even if it had a dollar sign that wouldn't be confirmation, because that sign is used for a lot of different currencies, including ones that are much smaller in value than U.S. dollars.

So you're right. Sorry bout that.

• Upvote 1

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

Just stop trying china. You're not fooling anyone.

You'd be surprised how many old ladies buying presents for their grandchildren China is able to trick. Like when you ask her for a Cars DVD and she gets you this:

a2d.jpg

*Vomits in Bag* ALL THE NIGHTMARES!!! SO MANY DISAPPINTED CHILDREN!!! SO MUCH SADNESS!! IT HURTS!!!

Dx

Edited by Makaru
  • Upvote 4

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

*Vomits in Bag* ALL THE NIGHTMARES!!! SO MANY DISAPPINTED CHILDREN!!! SO MUCH SADNESS!! IT HURTS!!!

Dx

Can you guess which beloved Pixar film this is a ripoff of?

whatsup.jpg

At least knockoff LEGO sets are almost the same as the normal ones. A kid might not even be able to tell the difference as long as s/he doesn't see the box it came in.

Ripoff movies aren't like that, though. They steal your soul as you watch.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939
  • Upvote 11

The 2008-2010 bionicle sets kind of felt like knock offs because the ball sockets broke extremely easily

When I was surfing the web, I found this. This is a very odd find. It's a Rocka Set that LEGO hasn't made. It's called Rocka Freeze Machine. I've never heard of a machine named "Freeze Machine" before. And the theme is called "Hero 6". Very Creative. It's not too interesting, but there is a Cockpit Recolor. What do you guys think about this? I would like to hear from you guys. Thanks for reading!

hero-factory-6-rocka-xingze-1409-13-xing

Update: FOUND ANOTHER PHOTO

KSZ-Hero-Factory-6-0-Super-Heroes-mini-fThese are very odd, and these could of been made last year, or this year.

How are they called hero6 if there's only 5 of them?

• Upvote 2

Dx

Can you guess which beloved Pixar film this is a ripoff of?

whatsup.jpg

At least knockoff LEGO sets are almost the same as the normal ones. A kid might not even be able to tell the difference as long as s/he doesn't see the box it came in.

Ripoff movies aren't like that, though. They steal your soul as you watch.

OOOHHH THE HUMANITY!!

• Upvote 4

pure_muscle.png

The 2008-2010 bionicle sets kind of felt like knock offs because the ball sockets broke extremely easily

Consistency is overrated, like most ripoff sets.

Look at these delicious color schemes

0004896.jpg

Edited by Lord Commander Manducus
  • Upvote 9

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

0004896.jpg

I know right,

• Upvote 1

cringe

0004896.jpg

I know right,

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE!!!

*Dives Off of Cliff*

• Upvote 3

pure_muscle.png

On the subject of knock offs I actually have some...somewhere, my Dad went on a trip to China and because he doesn't seem to care about the names he bought me a bootlegged, Corroder, X-plode, Meltdown, Thunder, and a star skrall (which was under the invincibility robot title), I already owned all these sets so there was no use for the knock offs, do you guys think it's a good idea for me to open them (if I find them). 

• Upvote 2

It's time to move on.

On the subject of knock offs I actually have some...somewhere, my Dad went on a trip to China and because he doesn't seem to care about the names he bought me a bootlegged, Corroder, X-plode, Meltdown, Thunder, and a star skrall (which was under the invincibility robot title), I already owned all these sets so there was no use for the knock offs, do you guys think it's a good idea for me to open them (if I find them). 

Just open them for the CCBS, even if it's bootleg, it should still be compatible.

• Upvote 1

Just open them for the CCBS, even if it's bootleg, it should still be compatible.

Those sets are all to old to have CCBS parts.

• Upvote 2

Wyrd byð swyðost

I really need to be more active

0004896.jpg

WHAT'VE THEY DONE TO THE BOHROK?!

This is an outrage!

• Upvote 3

0004896.jpg

WHAT'VE THEY DONE TO THE BOHROK?!

This is an outrage!

They made them... invincible. :V

• Upvote 5

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png