Hahli Mahri sketch

Petewa

It's not showing up for me.  You should make a Brickshelf account.  :)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Yep, it's working now.

It could use some more detail, and a proper background. Why is Hali holding her claw like that? I always pictured it as being on the back of her hand. And where is Jaller? If you want to leave him off-screen that's fine, but I thought I should bring that out.

But for what it is it's alright. :D   Is it influenced by the personally-disliked 'orga' art-style?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

The Orga art-style is drawing Bionicle characters in an organic fashion then adapting the set-piece details and biomechanical details onto the organic shape. It annoys me to see those as I feel it is taking away from the character appearance via over simplification and border humanization, but if one lacks the skill to draw detailed pictures and still wants to express their love for Bionicle and it's lore then that's one way to do it.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

The Orga art-style is drawing Bionicle characters in an organic fashion then adapting the set-piece details and biomechanical details onto the organic shape. It annoys me to see those as I feel it is taking away from the character appearance via over simplification and border humanization, but if one lacks the skill to draw detailed pictures and still wants to express their love for Bionicle and it's lore then that's one way to do it.

Ok so that is a thing. Didn't know it had a name.

Yeah I see some people draw Bionicle characters looking nearly-organic and it kind of weirds me out.

Like when they still have their masks on but have human faces.

I draw them as human, but they're fully human. When I draw canin bonkles I try to make them look like the sets. Drawing them as a weird fusion of human and bonkle never sat well with me.

• Upvote 2