Bionicle Mafia: The Sinful Fifteen

Let's Henshin!

Heck, we can probably leave the Premiers to the Guardian Toa, for the most part, since any player sent to kill repeatedly will be outed within three days... Including the Guardian Toa. Harumph. This is troublesome.

If he or she would please contact me, I'd moughty appreciate it.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Night I: First Blood

The first night was relatively peacefully, somehow the bloodshed was kept to a minimum. For on that night it was only the Mafia that had a chance to exact their will upon our slumbering village. As the Matoran peacefully slept, a single assassin from the Mafia set about their trade. By day they were but another villager, but at night they were a devastatingly beautiful killer and their target tonight was a simple Matoran who had seen much bloodshed through the ages. 

The Matoran in question had a penchant for names, having been called a Lietenant and a Monado Boy, but his default always seemed to go to back to the letter X. On this particularly fateful night he was known as Ehksidian, or Ehks for short. I'd tell you more about my fellow villager, but in his own words, "I'm too lazy to change this beyond putting my name" (Ehks).

So yes as our leisurely friend set about his nightly routine, he heard a knock on the door. Rather surprised as towards who could possibly be knocking at this hour, our young friend foolishly opened the door. For his brave efforts he recieved a single bullet to the brain and the last thing Ehks saw was the beautiful assassain sent to kill him. Poor Ehks had taken the bait and thus unfortunately paid the price. 

Ehks, Matoran, killed by Mafia. 

The death of Ehks would merely be the first in what would come to be a rather bloody sequence of events. However to our great fortunes, the other dangerous parties failed to achieve their goals. Thanks in part to the careful clattering of dice and misdirections that had swerved to lead them astray that night. However one should always remain weary, for the vengeful man still lurks the streets alongside many other monsters of the night. 

Suspect List: 

Fishers

Tyler

Quisoves

Manducus

Voxumo

ToaKapura1234

Lucina

48 Hours to vote

Edited by Sora Tryon
  • Upvote 4

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I think we should not kill anyone yet. Until, we have a second night pass. Then, maybe there are names that are on both lists. If we kill now then we are shooting in the dark. Fisher is not a good option because they have been very talkative and I think the killers would want to be quite. I vote to kill no one. Null Vote  

Voting QP

Because when is it not QP

Normally, I'd call that a sound reason, but...

As the Matoran peacefully slept, a single assassin from the Mafia set about their trade. By day they were but another villager, but at night they were a devastatingly beautiful killer... For his brave efforts he recieved a single bullet to the brain and the last thing Ehks saw was the beautiful assassain sent to kill him.

Great heavens, what is there to adulate in me?

I think we should not kill anyone yet. Until, we have a second night pass. Then, maybe there are names that are on both lists. If we kill now then we are shooting in the dark. Fisher is not a good option because they have been very talkative and I think the killers would want to be quite. I vote to kill no one. Null Vote  

I'm not certain if you're just very new to this all, a Mafioso, or both. The only player who's liable to show up on the list twice in a row is the Guardian Toa, and even that is hardly an inevitability.

Also, what's with the caps? Is it FILLER DAY? :P

gZsNWyr.png

I'm not certain if you're just very new to this all, a Mafioso, or both. The only player who's liable to show up on the list twice in a row is the Guardian Toa, and even that is hardly an inevitability.

Also, what's with the caps? Is it FILLER DAY? :P

That's not for a few more months. (7 and a few days)

bBhcfWO.png

(IIRC Tyler's handsomeness is a thing of legend.)

Can anyone corroborate this?

let it be known i really hate you mafians and thus vote myself to double kill me so i won't lloydtime to get revenge.

Speaking of which, is Lloydtiming allowed in this game, Onarax?

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(IIRC Tyler's handsomeness is a thing of legend.)

Can anyone corroborate this?

let it be known i really hate you mafians and thus vote myself to double kill me so i won't lloydtime to get revenge.

Speaking of which, is Lloydtiming allowed in this game, Onarax?

Lloydtiming is allowed provided I'm a part of any PMs and no role revealing PMs and the like are shared. 

So yeah you could Lloydtime, just keep in mind the mafia and what not could infiltrate the PMs. 

Null: 1

Fishers: 2

Quisoves: 1

Tyler: 1

Lucina: 1

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I'd be wary of anyone voting Fishers, given her very sound reasoning. 

Quisoves, you voted Fishers, and the last thing you want is to give people ammunition for voting you. Habrwhatevertherestofyourname, you're new, but I will stress that reason is a thing to be listened to and not disregarded, A lynching on the first night can make or break the game. Do it wrong, you lose a villager. Do none, you just give the Mafia more time to kill you. Do it successfully, the Mafia will have lost someone. Someone you won't have to find later. 

Anyway, I vote Tyler as per Fishers' reasoning and Shadowhawk's urging. Listen to them, listen to me, listen to reason. Don't blindly follow either, though. That's bad. Come to your own conclusions, explain why and how you came to them. Blindly voting is a way to quickly lose.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.