Bionicle Mafia: The Sinful Fifteen

Let's Henshin!

Null: 1

Fishers: 1

Quisoves: 2

Tyler: 9

Lucina: 11

ToaKapura1234: 1

Alright voting closed. Scene will probably be up a little late, today's kind of busy and I'm away and on my phone.

Fun fact, they're playing Mafia in real life right now. Nowhere near as interesting as BZP Mafia.

• Upvote 2

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Alright voting closed. Scene will probably be up a little late, today's kind of busy and I'm away and on my phone.

Fun fact, they're playing Mafia in real life right now. Nowhere near as interesting as BZP Mafia.

screw real life mafia they dont have any of the people here

• Upvote 4

Well, of all the dirty luck... okay, I'm calling it. Tex'll turn out to be Mafia and I'll get lynched next round for trying to save him. :P

Sorry about the delay, this weekend has been hectic: 

DAY I: MISTAKES

The following day did not bode well for the village. We argued and pointed fingers trying in vain to decipher who might be the fairest of us all. Then one man boasted that he was the fairest of them all. That not a single other man or women could surpass his beauty.That man was Lucina and his eye brows were indeed a thing of beauty and wonder. Yet was he truly the fairest of them all? 

The argument raged on, some said the Potoo possessed true the meaning of beauty, while others claimed the fisher, and even more threw their weight behind skinny jeans and v-necks. Yet was beauty truly the answer to solving the mystery of this Ehks' death? That was a question raised by a select few, and they threw their weight behind others of lesser notoriety. Yet it seemed even they could not supplant the power of Lucina's argument. 

And so as Lucina was led to the gallows, where a reluctant Executioner awaited him, the people cheered that this reign of terror could finally end. Yet Lucina barked over their cheers. 

"I say when it ends!"

The crowd cheered. 

"You could not stop me!"

The executioner grew impatient. 

"I challe---"

Off with his head. 

And so as Lucina's head rolled down the steps, magnificent eye brows still glistening, the realization finally dawned on everyone as a small keepsake fell out of his hand. 

Lucina, Matoran, killed. 

And the vengeful one merely laughed.

Edited by Sora Tryon
  • Upvote 8

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

deadeye_s.jpg

I told you so, I told you so!

But of course, you all knew what you were doing. I'd like to think that those eleven votes all came (save for Voltex's) from Mafiosi and Neutrals, but I know better than to assume as much.

Either way, this not how to play Mafia.

• Upvote 4

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

This is gonna be overused like this was

Ah good times... good times. Those were fun to use.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.