Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

My vote counts too!

Come on boy, show them what you can do!

Don't just sit there and stare at me! Start counting, you can do it!

You stupid vote! Why can't you do your trick in front of others?! What's wrong with you!

I swear my vote counts! It did it some time ago, it counted really well! Believe me!

• Upvote 8

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

DAY THREE:

Burnmad twirled the golden crab hammer in his hands as Tiragath was forced to his knees by Underscore and Taka Nuvia, the latter doing so rather reluctantly. He grinned, having been granted execution rights by the odd matoran who inhabited the center of the life boat island. Calmly, he pointed to one of Tiragath's hands, and said, "Place that one on the deck, please."

As Underscore placed Tiragath's hand down, Burnmad hefted the hammer, and swung it down. Tiragath grunted in pain as there was a loud cracking sound. Burnmad pulled the hammer away revelaing a snapped finger. Burnmad cackled with joy and raised the hammer to swing it again, when Tiragath spoke up.

"You all pushed me to this," He said. "Between the absurd amounts of time everything seems to take, and the insanity of this place, I will take my leave. I have done as I planned! Long live the Mafia!" With a laugh, he bit down on a cyanide capsule hidden in his mouth and died, frothing and seizing. Burnmad fround and dropped the crab hammer, ignoring the zenibucks flying out of its newly broken head as he walked over and kicked the corpse of the Mafian.

"Didn't even let me enjoy it. Jerk."

MAFIA KILLED. ROLES PM.

• Upvote 3

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Yay! One down.... and how many more to go? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Since Valendale isn't on Steam, I would just like to reiterate that his target tonight, in my opinion, ought to be one of Locus, Vox, and ToaK, in lieu of a guilty report from the Detective.

*Snaps fingers*

Well... we're all getting along swimmingly.... 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar