Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

Has nobody mentioned it's a well of blood? In the middle of the sea? ...Which is a sea of blood? A well of blood in a sea of blood. The blood in the well is from the unfortunate souls that end of dead. But still, it's a well of blood in a sea of blood. It's bizarre, and redundant. I vote we chuck someone - chosen at random, of course - down it. Hmm... 'chuck'. Toa Chuck would make a good candidate for this! I say 'AYE' to the notion of throwing Toa Chuck down the bloody well of blood!

• Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

NIGHT FOUR

Burnmad whistled to himself as he cleaned his new hammer, sitting atop his lifeboat under the stars. Though the rest of the survivors had given him a wide berth after the execution, be it for his slowness in killing Tiragath, or the bloodlust he had shown, Burnmad still h ad a couple friends with him. On one side, Rahkshi G was humming to himself, wondering why the sun hadn't risen yet. It had been two hours since moonrise! It should be day already. the ever impatient matoran rose, said "I'm going for a walk," and strode away.

On Burnmad's other side, sat Quisoves. QP glanced after the retreating form of RG, and asked, "What's wrong with him."

"RG's notoriously impatient," Burnmad replied with a small laugh. "He's been known to ask why it's not dark yet when the kahu are still singing in the trees." The ta-matoran sighed and looked at the hammer, slowly spinning it in his hand. Then, satisfied with the shine, he turned to QP and offered it to him. Qp didn't reply, so Burnmad frowned and reached out with his hammer. He gave QP a tap, then gasped in horror as the matoran keeled over, a knife protruding from his back.

"A fool to the end," rasped the shambling matoran from the center boat as he approached Burnmad with one friend resting on his shoulder, chuckling. "My poor coward, dies second of my entire mafia. A shame he didn't live long enough to be your last foe." He laughed, and turned to his companion.

"What do you think, Tex? You're a detective now, aren't you?" The matoran shook Tex's form, laughing cruelly as Tex seemed to sway. With a grunt, the misshapen matoran dumped Tex on the boat next to QP.

"You know, Burnmad, I never believed in the power of love," the matoran said, sitting next to the petrified hammer wielder, a cigarette dangling from his metal lips. "But Tex and QP proved it. When I told Tex QP was going to die, his poor heart just gave out."

"wh-what the karz do you want?" Burnmad whispered. Their captor merely shrugged and pointed to where Rahkshi G stood, staring out over the ocean. The serene night was suddenly shattered as a loud crack echoed across the boats and Rahkshi G crumpled, a new hole ventilating his head.

"Another matoran dead. assemble the survivors, Burnmad," the matoran said, standing. "Try and find my men, I dare you."

RAHKSHI G, MATORAN, KILLED BY MAFIA

QP, COWARD (MAFIA), KILLED BY SERIAL KILLER

VOLTEX, DETECTIVE, KILLED BY BROKEN HEART (tied to QP. When one dies, so does the other.)

Trial for the murder of RG:

Manducus

Null 1

Toa Chuck

Dark Cloud

Rider of Kikanalo

Trial for the murder of QP (And Voltex, by extension.)

Daniel

Valendale

Pulse

Dragon.Star

Null 1

ROLE REVEAL: THE COWARD! The coward is a scared mafia member, who cannot be sent out until he is the last member standing.

• Upvote 6

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

You two suck. iBrow I'm not changing my display name anymore and our null is no longer named Frederick. Go serial killer.

I vote Chuck and Null, serial killer seems to be on our side.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Qp, you're literally like

told you not to

I told you

and you still did it

I just

I'm legitimately having trouble comprehending the sheer stupidity involved in that decision

Who in their right mind would ever

ever

ever

ever

ever

trust you in mafia

BTW all I investigated Grochi, ToaK, Blade, and Taka.

Take your picks.

E: and no i'm not telling any roles ew

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 2

Dang... I'm glad we lost a mafia, but upset that we also lost the Detective... I mean is it really a win when we also lose something of value? I mean if Voltex had been a useless role, I can't say I'd be too bothered, but he was a rather useful role.. at least for the village.

However since it was a SK kill, I think I'm going to vote for Valendale since it's been said he was SK in topic... Not sure yet on the Mafia kill so going to abstain for now.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Dang... I'm glad we lost a mafia, but upset that we also lost the Detective... I mean is it really a win when we also lose something of value? I mean if Voltex had been a useless role, I can't say I'd be too bothered, but he was a rather useful role.. at least for the village.

However since it was a SK kill, I think I'm going to vote for Valendale since it's been said he was SK in topic... Not sure yet on the Mafia kill so going to abstain for now.

consider this like 75% good for you and 25% bad.

because i wasn't exactly going along with QP's plans at all but i was also not really planning to help the village at all

• Upvote 2

I'm getting tired of always being Mafia, and always dying early on, followed by being badmouthed. It's not a natural way of playing, and I feel it's coloring the way other players see and interact with me. I'm playing the next two games, but after that, I may well go on hiatus. I don't know why I'm writing this, save to vent my frustration.

Here, have a capybara.

garl001.JPG

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I have no idea, so I'm just going to vote Null 1 for both. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

guys why are you not listening

pulse has already revealed the answer

we must chuck chuck into, well, the well of blood and shame

gosh, and i thought you people knew how to follow the leader

oh and valendale's guilty for the other one

who else would be cold enough to do that to two lovers, dying in blood together?

....vox?

yeah that's true. he's not on the list though. we can lynch him later.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Even if the SK is on our side for now, it's only a matter of time before he turns on us. Afterall he cannot win unless everyone else dies, plus we shouldn't rely on such a criminal method of justice.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Not yet voting.

I'm getting tired of always being Mafia, and always dying early on, followed by being badmouthed. It's not a natural way of playing, and I feel it's coloring the way other players see and interact with me. I'm playing the next two games, but after that, I may well go on hiatus. I don't know why I'm writing this, save to vent my frustration.

[...]

*offers pat on the back or hug, which ever would be preferred*

You're surely having some bad luck with the RNGs, though. :/

• Upvote 2

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

There are 2 reasons as to why we shouldn't be lynching Valendale today. The first is that he just killed a Mafioso, and may continue to do so. The second is that he can't kill again for two more nights, so we might as well wait until tomorrow if we do lynch him.

*Snaps fingers*

Says Tiragath, the Mafioso, who happens to be dead. 

Yeah, I don't think you get to say who can or cannot be trusted.

Not that I can, because apparently I think everybody's mafia (which was news to me) and apparently the detective wasn't going to be a detective, so even if said detective lived it would have been useless since they would have thrown their role away for the sake of trolling people. And apparently, we now have a snarky mafioso corpse talking about trust, of all things. 

Here are some simple equations for the village:

TRUST + MAFIOSO = MAFIA WINS

TRUST - MAFIOSO = MAFIOSO DIES

TRUST + COMPETENCE + DETECTIVE = REVELATIONS OF IDENTITIES OF MAFIOSO

INCOMPETENCE + DETECTIVE = DEAD DETECTIVE, OR NO IDENTITIES REVEALED

COMPETENCE + MEDIC = NO VILLAGE DEATHS

INCOMPETENCE + MEDIC = DEAD MEDIC OR VILLAGE DEATHS

BLIND TRUST + ANYONE = BAD, PROBABLY RESULTS IN DEATH

PUBLIC CONFIRMATION OF ROLE = DEATH

PRIVATE CONFIRMATION OF ROLE + VERIFIED ROLES = LIVE LONGER

MEDIC + DETECTIVE + TRUST + COMPETENCE + OVERWHELMING VILLAGE VOTE = DEAD MAFIA

MAFIA + BAD DETECTIVE + BAD MEDIC + INCOMPETENCE + DIVIDED VILLAGE VOTE/BANDWAGONS FOR NO REASON I'M A HYPOCRITE HERE = DEAD VILLAGE

DEAD VILLAGE + DEAD MAFIA = LET'S FIND OUT TOGETHER, LET'S STOP THE FIGHTING. WE'LL ALL GO DOWN TOGETHER. EXCEPT THE NON-VILLAGERS AND NON-MAFIOSO.

COMPETENT MAFIA + INCOMPETENT VILLAGE = DEAD VILLAGE

INCOMPETENT MAFIA + COMPETENT VILLAGE = DEAD MAFIA

COMPETENT MAFIA + COMPETENT VILLAGE = A REALLY LONG GAME IN WHICH THE NEUTRAL ROLES WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT

INCOMPETENT MAFIA + INCOMPETENT VILLAGE = SEE ABOVE, EXCEPT THE NEUTRAL ROLES WIN

NEUTRAL ROLES + ANYTHING BUT AN INCOMPETENT EVERYTHING = ?

Hope this clears some things up. I am not that knowledgeable in the realm of Mafia Mathematics, so you'll have to find someone else.

Edited by The Pulsating of the Heart
  • Upvote 4

[sNIP]

None of your calculations seem to divulge what might happen if we trust the confirmed serial killer.

For that reason, I'm going to change my vote to Valendale, because honestly, I'd much rather get killed by the Mafia than by a Serial Killer we all knew the identity of, and did nothing to stop. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I vote Man-Duck for the Mafia lynching. Will decide my other vote at a different time.

*Snaps fingers*

I'm sure the vote will support your "everybody but me dies" strategy

I'll have you know that I currently endeavor to kill all players only in my own games

*Snaps fingers*

When was I a confirmed anything?

When you were lynched literally last page. 

[sNIP]

None of your calculations seem to divulge what might happen if we trust the confirmed serial killer.

For that reason, I'm going to change my vote to Valendale, because honestly, I'd much rather get killed by the Mafia than by a Serial Killer we all knew the identity of, and did nothing to stop. 

Do you realise that a known serial killer who then goes on to kill a villager or village-aligned role is very likely to be lynched? I'd much rather kill a mafioso because then we have that much higher a chance of success when it comes to eradicating the Mafia. 

Serial Killers... definitely aren't a problem right now. Perhaps later, but not now. They're easier to kill - there's only one of each of them, and they have to appear on a suspect list every time they kill. Whereas with the Mafia you only get a fraction of them on the list - sometimes one, sometimes two. Their identities are that much harder to figure out and pinpoint. And, I might add, that the Serial Killers are as much of a source of terror for the Mafia as they are for the village. In addition: said serial killer has killed a Mafioso. Do you want to kill the people that are killing you, or the person that has killed an enemy of us? 

• Upvote 1

By the way, now that both Serial Killers are known, the Agent can out to be clear. The role is now useless, so there's no risk. A Medic can be on them each night, so they're kept alive. And if two people claim to be Agent, we'll know that one of them is Mafia.

*Snaps fingers*