Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

And all this time I thought Tex was just a person...

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

NIGHT FIVE

"We're running low on food," Ehks said, having assumed control of the mob after the execution and the twisted matoran's disappearance. A hand on the deck was all they'd found of the two executed matoran, and had been the subject of conversation until now. The av-matoran paused, before continuing.

"We're going to need to start rationing supplies. As it is, we only have enough to keep us going for another week at the current rate. Maybe longer if there were less of us here. But, as it is, we can't afford any more deaths." He pulled a list out of a compartment in his armor, looking it over.

"I've also consolidated our numbers a bit. Lifeboat Four is slowing us down, so we should consolidate its members into other boats. New assignments are as follows."

1. Null, Vimes, Ehks, Zakaro, Shadowvezon
2. Null, toakapura, Taka Nuvia, Null #4
3. Null, Dragon.Star, Blade, Tyler
5. Null, Voxumo, Sycophantic Wizard/Piraka Mistika
6. Null, Toa Chuck, KK17
7. Null, Nato, Luroka
8. Null, Underscore, Gibberish, Hina
9. Null, Forgotten Warrior, Nevermore, Daniel
10. Null, Seaborgium, Darkcloud, Rider of Kikanalo
11. Portalfig, Shadowhawk, Burnmad, Pulse

"Wait a minute..." he murmured, looking closer at his scratched-out name. "What could this mean."

"It means, everyone else get down," the twisted matoran said, emerging from Lifeboat Twelve. "Can you hear it? Tick, tick, tick..." Ehks stared at the matoran in confusion, even as everyone else slowly backed away. And then, he heard it.

Somewhere in his armor, there was an odd, ticking sound. The twisted matoran cackled and stepepd back as the ticking accelerated, bringing panic to Ehks' face. Then

It stopped.

The av-matoran breathed a sigh of relief, a split second before the plastic explosives planted on the actuary's body went off, ripping his body to shreds and sending his list flying into the matoran captor's hands. With a shriek of metal, the lifeboat he had been standing on, Lifeboat Four, tore away from the assembled group, taking the burning wreckage and mutilated corpse off in a sort of skakdi funeral.

"Well!" rasped the walking scrap heap. "This was appropriate. My mafia killed the actuary on the day he was warned about. Too bad he took so much of your food with him!" The matoran laughed, indicating the trail of soggy, ruined rations flowing behind Lifeboat Four's husk.

"I think you all should make it simple. You have too many mouths to feed. Cut some of them loose."

EHKS, ACTUARY, KILLED NIGHT FIVE

CLIMAX LYNCHING 1:

Climax lynchings occur at predetermined intervals. Instead of voting for the killer, you vote for the lifeboat you think the killer is in. The lifeboat is cut loose, and everyone in it is assumed to have died.

1. Null, Vimes, Zakaro, Shadowvezon
2. Null, toakapura, Taka Nuvia, Null #4
3. Null, Dragon.Star, Blade, Tyler
5. Null, Voxumo, Sycophantic Wizard/Piraka Mistika
6. Null, Toa Chuck, KK17
7. Null, Nato, Luroka
8. Null, Underscore, Gibberish, Hina
9. Null, Forgotten Warrior, Nevermore, Daniel
10. Null, Seaborgium, Darkcloud, Rider of Kikanalo
11. Portalfig, Shadowhawk, Burnmad, Pulse

ROLE REVEAL: The Actuary is a pro-village role. They know exactly how many turns it is until the next climax lynching. Or, well, they did.

• Upvote 10

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

intriguing... This is really an unexpected twist. However if we want to find the killer I think it may be best if we look to who would have skills with Explosives. Obviously they aren't a type of execution just any regular joe can use effectively.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

oh noes ehks 

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen and i will remember youuuuu

i think the answer is obvious

ehks was killed

ehks stands for x

x is the 24th letter in the alphabet

this is page 24

game 23

that's a difference of 1

LIFE BOAT #1 IS THE ANSWE-oh that's my boat...

i didn't ehkspect to get this far...

ehks exploded, pulse has a history of exploding names... pulse has 5 letters, and add the difference of one and we get 6! Aha! LIFEBOAT #6! Which just so happens to have one Toa Chuck on it, whose guilt has been previously established! 

yes, indeed, I shall vote for Boat #6 to be CASTAWAY into the endless void of SPAAaaaa-CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC. 

• Upvote 4

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Chuck and Kohrak both seem fairly suspicious to me so I'll vote 6, and every other boat with suspicious people has at least one that is almost certainly innocent.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Everyone else is voting 6, so I guess I will as well. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Alright, let's go through this boat by boat.

Boat #1: Contains Zakaro, who I think is town. Bad choice.

Boat #2: Contains ToaK, who is supposedly the Detective's inno, and Taka, who I think is town. Bad choice.

Boat #3: Contains Blade, who I'm iffy on. Acceptable choice.

Boat #5: Contains Voxumo, whose reaction I thought was OK, but also contains PM, who apparently wants to kill four people in one lynching, which is far from towny. Good choice.

Boat #6: Contains KK17, who I'm reluctant to lynch, but who isn't really that active in the game, anyway. Also contains Chuck, who would be an OK lynch. Acceptable choice.

Boat #7: Contains Nato, whose reaction I thought was pretty good, but also contains Luroka, who should always be lynched. Good choice.

Boat #8: No one in this boat is active, wouldn't be much of a loss. Acceptable choice.

Boat #9: I don't really have any thoughts on this boat, in the least. Acceptable choice.

Boat #10: See above.

Boat #11: This boat contains myself, as well as Shawk and Pulse, both of whom I believe to be town. Overwhelmingly bad choice.

We should be lynching boats #3-10. Personally, however, I think the best choice is Boat #7, so I will vote for that.

Edit: Actually, wait. The scum took forever to send in their kill.

I switch from Boat #7 to Boat #8, on account of its having two inactive players.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

3 votes for Six

2 for Seven

3 for Eight

3 for Eleven

1 for Two

We need to fix this, as it stands we would have a 9-person lynching. Even Type Twos can't possibly want that.

• Upvote 4

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Don't be so sure about that. A nine-player lynch is a dream come true for any Type Two; and a twelve-player lynch is like being in a gourmet candy store where everything is free. Lets do it.

Edited by "Nevermore"

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News