Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

Wait when did Wind come back

God I'm so out of touch with this site

Edit: Try to keep your posts on the topic of the game, please.

-Wind-

I mean uh

How about that scene, huh? The one where we probably lynch a boat full of Villagers? When's THAT coming?

*Snaps fingers*

Everything about this game is immune to 48 hour periods due to how busy i've been of late.

Scene up later.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

-Wind-

Am I the only one terrified by this

they are watching us, observing us, studying us, learning our weaknesses, ready to strike when we make a mistake and become vulnerable..

WAIT DON'T BAN ME LOOK I'm on topic! Come on guys let's lynch those mafia, ahaha! Fun fun fun, playing this game!

please don't kill me

• Upvote 11

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

-Wind-

Am I the only one terrified by this

they are watching us, observing us, studying us, learning our weaknesses, ready to strike when we make a mistake and become vulnerable..

WAIT DON'T BAN ME LOOK I'm on topic! Come on guys let's lynch those mafia, ahaha! Fun fun fun, playing this game!

please don't kill me

This is probably the best possible response to my edit, but I just wanted to clarify things a little further: some off-topic chatting is fine by me, but posting just to claim a reply number or first reply on a page (etc.) is kinda spam. I apologize if my edit was a bit of a blanket statement, but hopefully this clears things up.

• Upvote 10

Now it is time to reveal that this was all part of my masterful plan for making an amusing joke: When I saw that there were 999 replies to this topic, I saw a most perfect chance for attracting a staff member's attention by posting spam. I already knew from previous experience that they can edit member posts and can quickly notice when rules are broken, which some would find creepy. I employ this to make a joke about the staff acting like big brothers and wathcing our behaviour. Result: I receive sweet internet points and a 25% confidence boost.

just kidding I just forgot about the rule and posted spam, I'm really sorry and promise this won't happen again

Now let us wait for Xaeraz to post the scene

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf
  • Upvote 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Okay, so, sorry for the holdup, some real life stuff happened, so the scene will be later than planned, but I'd like to ask a couple of you to go through the topic and count up votes for me to compare against because...

I think you guys just voted to cast away three of the lifeboats.

btw voting is closed and luroka's switch from 8 to 11 doesn't count because only one switch allowed.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Thanks, Eli.

DAY FIVE

The mob had roared in anger and confusion as the twisted matoran proclaimed their first Climax Lynching, but a sudden burst of gunfire into the air from a gun hidden in one of his arms quickly silenced them. At gunpoint, the mob was forced into their lifeboats, one by one, locked in them as their captor shoved them inside. Boats turned into hives of worried whispers, wondering who all the votes had been cast for, or even how they'd cast them.

In Lifeboat Six, Toa Chuck and KK17 turned to each other, sighing heavily.

"I'm a medic," Chuck admitted, knowing full well there was no point to keeping it secret from his only friend (besides their Null, who was basically catatonic since the loss of Grochi).

"...I'm the Agent," KK17 mumbled in reply. "...Which doesn't explain why we had rations in here?" The agent picked up a brick of food, looking at his companion with a look of incredulousness on his face. Before Toa Chuck could reply, however, the door swung open to their boat. A broken mask peered inside, grinning, and a ramshackle arm made a motion for them to come stand atop their boat.

As Chuck and KK17 reached the top of their boat, they looked over to Boat Eight. There, Hina, Gibberish, and Underscore stood, all looking vaguely worried.

"I'm the Coroner!" Gibberish yelled. "And Underscore's mafia! He told me that, and I have no reason to disbelieve him!"

"What about Hina?" Chuck asked, indicating the third member of the other boat."

"Villager," they replied quietly. chuck was about to open his mouth when a burst of gunfire cut through the air, and Lifeboat Eight began to drift away. Turning in horror, he stared at the twisted matoran on Lifeboat Twelve.

"Why did y-" he began before the gun belched fire again, severing Lifeboat Six and sending it drifting away.

The captor waved a jaunty goodbye, and settled into his boat for the evening.

HINA (matoran), K17 (agent), CHUCK (medic), GIBBERISH (coroner), and UNDERSCORE (mafia) DEAD.

NIGHT ROLES PM

ROLE REVEAL! The CORONER is a neutral role. As long as they are alive, the Agent takes two turns to deactivate a Serial Killer. In addition, while the coroner lives, the village knows what role killed each victim.

Edited by Decapixaetion
  • Upvote 9

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Look at the file name for the image. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Welp, while I would like to express remorse over the casting away of lifeboat #6, I must also express joy over the continuation of lifeboat #11's relative safety

And, hey! We're halfway through the Mafia, folks.

As well, if there are no killing roles other than the Mafia left, the Coroner won't have been much of a loss.

*Snaps fingers*

I second Tex's recommendation. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar