Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

Oh look Burnmad died

I think every suspect is guilty and they should all be lynched

This just gave me an idea for a role.

Vengeful Spirit: When killed at night, executes all suspects for its murder. When lynched, randomly executes half of the players that voted for it.

10/10 role, at least 2 should be included in all future games

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 8

I may be unable to do fancy formatting right now, but I fully intend to have your hanging up later tonight.

When I'm less busy.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Oh look Burnmad died

Vengeful Spirit: When killed at night, executes all suspects for its murder. When lynched, randomly executes half of the players that voted for it.

*Snaps fingers*

Actually I kind of like that idea for a role, though I personally would cut down on the amount it is able to kill. 

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh look Burnmad died

*Snaps fingers*

Actually I kind of like that idea for a role, though I personally would cut down on the amount it is able to kill. 

I'd say it's fine as long there's only one and we have the 4-player suspect lists.

~Unit#phntk#1

Good god... it's fourth of july weekend cut the man some slack. So what if the scene is delayed a bit, I doubt Xaeraz is the type to let any game of his go inactive, unless for good reason.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Good god... it's fourth of july weekend cut the man some slack. So what if the scene is delayed a bit, I doubt Xaeraz is the type to let any game of his go inactive, unless for good reason.

Hate to break it to ya but, Dead Sea. That said, I have faith that Xaeraz will not let this game suffer the same fate.

bBhcfWO.png

Y'all try writing a post with no free time on a smartphone prone to random restarts of both the browser and the phone entire.

Scene will be up by Monday. I'll be home by Sunday night.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

*Waves hands over head*

Oh my god, we haven't had a post from the host in four days! Let's assume the worst and give up all hope!

This is essentially what I am reading... Are we that impatient that we must assume the worst after such a short time?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Sinful 15 left a bad taste in our mouths. (Not to mention that Hitman 20 still doesn't exist yet).

Perhaps we should take it as a bit of a hint that Hitman needs to lie down and rest for a little while. The longer it's away, the sweeter the return will be.

• Upvote 2

Sinful 15 left a bad taste in our mouths. (Not to mention that Hitman 20 still doesn't exist yet).

Perhaps we should take it as a bit of a hint that Hitman needs to lie down and rest for a little while. The longer it's away, the sweeter the return will be.

Um... you realize you are the reason Hitman is being held up right? 

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Oh, so you did actually read the topic, well that is good to know. I mean you made no indication of it in the actual topic, but I suppose then yeah you aren't the one holding it up now... Didn't know we actually came to a decision to select a host.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voltex, you realise I'm not incapable of reading, right?

You're also dead, and rule 5:

5. No outside help, please. Including the dead. Y'all can hang around in the game, but don't go all "Oh, null #7 is mafia! Ooh!"

So stop trying to influence the game? I think Xaeraz would appreciate that, as host of the game.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Voltex, you realise I'm not incapable of reading, right?

You're also dead, and rule 5:

5. No outside help, please. Including the dead. Y'all can hang around in the game, but don't go all "Oh, null #7 is mafia! Ooh!"

So stop trying to influence the game? I think Xaeraz would appreciate that, as host of the game.

I'm not giving outside help at all. I also never investigated you, so it's up to the players to decide whether my accusations might be true or not.

Somebody killed Burnmad after I requested it, but that could just be a coincidence (it's probably just a coincidence)

So do not worry, Pulse, I will make sure you are turned dead

DAY SIX

The mob had cast their votes, pushing Shadowvezon to the center of the boats. It was obvious that they expected a gruesome, overwrought death for their declared traitor, one befitting a sizable post with multiple paragraphs and explanations of delays.

So they were disappointed when the twisted matoran shot the blacksmith and retreated to his lifeboat without a word.

ROLES PM

ROLE REVEAL: THE BLACKSMITH: Chains two lifeboats together, preventing one from being separated without separating the other. Occurs once during the game.

• Upvote 2

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

What the heck just happened? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hmm... I suppose in a way it could be counted as a good lynch. Prevents a fair amount of 'innocent' roles from being killed off just to kill one evil role.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

It could always be worse, at least it's not the second Detective or Medic. Of course that only means one of them is probably going to die tonight.

And we have now reached the halfway point. Cheers to everyone still alive.

Edited by "Nevermore"

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I don't know, I like to think our chances of the mafia actually killing a detective or medic is rather slim, given the amount of people still alive... but mafia has proved us wrong before.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Depends on whether the Mafia's competent enough to determine who's the Detective and who's the Medic. They could already know, they could be clueless, or they could be laughing at us. Their biggest potential threats, the Serial KIllers, are already dead. There are 19 of us alive, meaning they have just over a 10% chance of killing the Medic or Detective. There's also still 5 mafia members to dispatch of, with 3 regular mafia members dead and also the coward dead. That's also not taking into account any other Mafia secret roles that there might be. The Mafia now makes up just over 25%. or more, of the amount of living players.

Fortunately, considering both of the serial killers are dead, there's only going to be one death er night from now on. This will give the Detective more time to determine who exactly is part of the Mafia and who isn't. Not much, but it's something.  However, if we don't get lucky, the Mafia can very easily gain a huge advantage over us. They're also most likely laughing at the rest of you us.

Oh, and while we're at it, I might as well yell at the Mafia a bit, implicate myself as a mafioso, medic, detective, and villager all at once, and make sure nobody will trust me, because I'm not going to trust Vox, who I accuse of being a Mafioso, and also Of Australian Origin, who I also accuse of being a Mafioso, perhaps to some as a tactic to deflect suspicion off of myself because to them, I am a Mafioso, or perhaps because it's just what I think and also because I apparently think everyone's mafia. 

HEY MAFIA, KILL ME

• Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

To be fair, I was effectively a Matoran by the time of my lynching, as my ability had been used. (I know you can't really call knowing how to chain two boats together an ability, but oh well)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Depends on whether the Mafia's competent enough to determine who's the Detective and who's the Medic. They could already know, they could be clueless, or they could be laughing at us. Their biggest potential threats, the Serial KIllers, are already dead. There are 19 of us alive, meaning they have just over a 10% chance of killing the Medic or Detective. There's also still 5 mafia members to dispatch of, with 3 regular mafia members dead and also the coward dead. That's also not taking into account any other Mafia secret roles that there might be. The Mafia now makes up just over 25%. or more, of the amount of living players.

Fortunately, considering both of the serial killers are dead, there's only going to be one death er night from now on. This will give the Detective more time to determine who exactly is part of the Mafia and who isn't. Not much, but it's something.  However, if we don't get lucky, the Mafia can very easily gain a huge advantage over us. They're also most likely laughing at the rest of you us.

Oh, and while we're at it, I might as well yell at the Mafia a bit, implicate myself as a mafioso, medic, detective, and villager all at once, and make sure nobody will trust me, because I'm not going to trust Vox, who I accuse of being a Mafioso, and also Of Australian Origin, who I also accuse of being a Mafioso, perhaps to some as a tactic to deflect suspicion off of myself because to them, I am a Mafioso, or perhaps because it's just what I think and also because I apparently think everyone's mafia. 

HEY MAFIA, KILL ME

this is exactly what a mafioso would say

HEY MAFIA, KILL ME

this is exactly what a mafioso would say

Or an innocent player. Same thing really.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News