2015 Toa Stats

Cwog

The LEGO Club magazine for May-June has been released, and there's an interesting two pages (12-13) that go over some stats for each Toa. I thought I'd do everyone a favor and post them here.

Tahu:
Power - 9

Agility - 8

Special Abilities - 6

Intelligence - 7

Weaponry - 6

Fear Factor - 5

Luck - 10

Pohatu:

Power - 9

Agility - 7

Special Abilities - 7

Intelligence - 7

Weaponry - 6

Fear Factor - 4

Luck - 6

Onua:

Power - 9

Agility - 6

Special Abilities - 8

Intelligence - 9

Weaponry - 6

Fear Factor -3

Luck - 6

Gali:

Power - 7

Agility - 7

Special Abilities - 5

Intelligence - 9

Weaponry - 6

Fear Factor - 3

Luck -7

Kopaka:

Power - 8

Agility - 7

Special Abilities - 7

Intelligence - 8

Weaponry - 6

Fear Factor - 4

Luck - 7

Lewa:

Power - 8

Agility - 8

Special Abilities - 4

Intelligence - 5

Weaponry - 7

Fear Factor - 6

Luck - 5

It looks to me like Lewa got the short end of the stick, here. Also, does anyone have an idea as to what "Fear Factor" means? Go on, discuss these stats below! I'm thinking of adding a poll, but I'm not sure. If anyone feels like it would work, go on and tell me. Thanks.

• Upvote 5

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

Of course tahu's stats are boosted and then gali and lewa are way short handed. 10 for luck? The fire spitters are supposed to be the ones who act too quick and mess everything up in battle. This doesn't make any sense to me. Someone enlighten me please.

Edited by JanitorJake

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

Onua and Gali are the smartest Toa. 

Hey, I'm not surprised or anything. 

Yeah, but what's with Lewa's intelligence? 5? Is he supposed to be brain-dead?

Guess he spent too much time wind-flying and not enough time studying. :shrugs:

Maybe? I guess it just means that he doesn't have a knack for strategies and tactics... In any case, I'm kind of upset that he didn't have more impressive stats.

Maybe? I guess it just means that [Lewa] doesn't have a knack for strategies and tactics... In any case, I'm kind of upset that he didn't have more impressive stats.

He is the scariest of the bunch though.

But still, his stats are worse overall compared to Tahu's, even worse than Pohatu. Wonder why he got the short end of the stormrang. 

Maybe? I guess it just means that [Lewa] doesn't have a knack for strategies and tactics... In any case, I'm kind of upset that he didn't have more impressive stats.

He is the scariest of the bunch though.

But still, his stats are worse overall compared to Tahu's, even worse than Pohatu. Wonder why he got the short end of the stormrang. 

Well, that's suggesting that "Fear Factor" means that he is the scariest. I don't think so. Personally, I think it makes more sense that the higher the fear factor, the less likely their are to be fazed by things, y'know?

Onua and Gali are the smartest Toa. 

Hey, I'm not surprised or anything.

Yeah, but what's with Lewa's intelligence? 5? Is he supposed to be brain-dead?

Guess he spent too much time wind-flying and not enough time studying. :shrugs:

Maybe? I guess it just means that he doesn't have a knack for strategies and tactics... In any case, I'm kind of upset that he didn't have more impressive stats.

Well you know what they say about people who have their heads in the clouds...

Anyway I wonder why they decided to releases stats at all for the Toa. Unless it has something to do with that App game that was released. I mean we didn't get actual stats for the Bionicle until what The Underwater Toa? I mean the "game" was to knock off your opponent's mask first. Stats played no roll in that.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I think it's just for fun, or something to guide kid's action play with the figures.

"My Tahu is smarter than your Lewa!"

"Oh yeah, my Lewa is scarier than you and has better weapons!"

*big sis shows up*

"My Gali is smarter than both of your sets. So there."

"My pohatu could beat up your dad!"

"Not if my Kopaka has anything to say about it!"

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

Lewa is tied with Tahu with 23 points between power, agility, and weaponry, so I don't think he comes out looking too bad. He just isn't that bright, apparently.

Of course tahu's stats are boosted and then gali and lewa are way short handed. 10 for luck? The fire spitters are supposed to be the ones who act too quick and mess everything up in battle. This doesn't make any sense to me. Someone enlighten me please.

Tahu's luckiness was mentioned from the start in his character bio. Being lucky doesn't mean you can't be impulsive. In fact, to a degree it might encourage it, if you're lucky enough to avoid some of the consequences of impulsiveness.

~B~

Edited by Ballom
  • Upvote 1

Saw these in the LEGO mag. Thought they were really cool. Some colour discrepancies but seeing new images of the Toa is always a pleasure. And the stats really remind me of the latter half of G1 so that's a bonus (confused on Fear Factor as well though). There's also a map, but no Onua combo model unfortunately. 

Here are the pages:

may_centerfold1.png

may_centerfold2.png

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

Speaking of Kopaka, I just now noticed that he put his skis together like a snowboard in the picture! Neato!

Well yeah was it really that much of a stretch seeing as how he and Tahu use the same pieces for their respective weapons? If Tahu can do it with his, why shouldn't Kopaka be able to do it with his own?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Tahu has a power of -9?!  :dontgetit:  And Kopaka's luck is -7!?  No wonder he slipped.  :P Something is wrong here...

Oops!  I read that wrong: no negatives. Phew.  :bigsmile: Well thanks for sharing the stats Cwog!  :D

• Upvote 2

If you don't like people that use their head and stand up to bullies, then you may not like me because I deal with bullies head on!