6-armed Gali

http://40.media.tumblr.com/fdb0a733b1880145e3fc40e6c9fca223/tumblr_no1vmbw0uB1rp62tgo1_1280.jpg

I'm not a MOCer but one of my friends just posted a 4-armed Gali, so I had to one-up him. Finally a use for those exposed ball joints on the torso!

Also added some friction joints because the extra arms made her top-heavy.

Edited by GSR
Please make sure your images are smaller than 640x640. Thanks! -GSR
  • Upvote 6

Yeah I had to step back after opening this page. That I was not expecting. She looks like one of them ancient Gods with all them arms. Maybe she was bitten by a radioactive Skull Spider.... :blink:

Anyone? *crickets chirping*

Well I thought it was funny.

• Upvote 3

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Yeah I had to step back after opening this page. That I was not expecting. She looks like one of them ancient Gods with all them arms. Maybe she was bitten by a radioactive Skull Spider.... :blink:

Dang, you beat me :P.

Vishnu_Oil_Painting_on_Black_Velvet.jpg

I like the idea that the Masters may be like Gods of their elements.

NINJA'D: 

Gali does rather rhyme with Kali...

Kali_by_Raja_Ravi_Varma.jpg

GRR you posted just before me  :P

Edited by Toa Vanson
  • Upvote 1

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

I guess that 674% speed still wasn't fast enough. Still you managed to find images of said Gods over me just suggesting it.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I would name the god you might be thinking of, but that would fall under religious discussion.

Edit: Ninja'd like crazy.

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I would name the god you might be thinking of, but that would fall under religious discussion. 

I mean, it's a bit late for that; just scroll up. :P

This is really cool. Where is that long chain of appendage segments connected?

• Upvote 1

banner.jpg

Speaking of multi-armed Bonkles, a few people I know brought up the idea that Kaita could have 4 or 6 arms to represent their fusion status. What do you think, would it look cool?

I think it would. It would certainly add an alienistic feel to the MOC. 

Edited by The Irrational Rock

bZpOwEr

• 2 weeks later...