I have a few more questions...

TheOneVeyronian

Hi all

I have a few quick questions that I'm just really curious about:

1. Why is it that, when browsing certain forums, I can only see threads that have seen activity in the past 2 months (or 6 months or whatever)? Notably, in the BBC/SBC forums and the BST forum. Then there's forums like this Q&A one which I can see threads with much older activity.
  2. Is there a place on this forum where I can go and try to request valuations of some Bionicle collectibles (Gen 2 Bionicle sets that have been signed by the people that worked on them, distributed as prizes for the BFTGM contest)? I'm trying to sell or trade some that I have in a BST thread (linked in my sig), but problem is - I haven't an idea of their value and I'd like to ask somewhere that might be more likely to get a response (even if I don't manage to sell/trade them here, it'd be nice to gauge their value). I'm aware of the Rare Sets and Collectibles topic, but wasn't sure whether I should ask there or somewhere else.
  3. There's some threads in the BST, started this month (May), that have no replies, and it says that they have zero views too (including mine), which I find hard to believe, especially as I've viewed them? Bug, or explanation as to why that is?

That's all the questions I want to ask for now  :)

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

1. That has to do with your filter settings. You can change how many topics you want to view (by date or timeframe) by clicking the button that says "custom" in any forum:

SC5.png

Under "custom," you will find the option "time frame." Click that and select the timeframe of threads you'd like to view. ^_^

2. There is a topic dedicated to finding the value of collectibles here, like you said. You can post questions there.  :)

3. It is more than likely a bug. I'd recommend posting a Tracker Ticket about it and see if the staff can sort it out.

-Rez

Edited by Reznas

Thanks Reznas, that's answered my questions perfectly. I'll be sure to submit a ticket for the "zero views when there's zero replies" bug when I get half a chance  :)

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

Thanks Reznas, that's answered my questions perfectly. I'll be sure to submit a ticket for the "zero views when there's zero replies" bug when I get half a chance  :)

Huzzah for questions answered!

Topic closed.

tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o2_500.jpg
tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o1_500.jpg