What is your favorite Toa of air?

Petewa

What is your favorite Toa of air?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My vote went to Lesovikk. I like heroes that have sad backstories. They really make the character interesting to me. Also, he has a Sea Sled with a mounted Cordak Blaster. Which just makes him even cooler. :)

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I personally enjoy Matau's prankster-like personality, and his sets were creative too- I loved the design in which his swords could turn into wings.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Definatly Lewa. Nuff said

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Matau is a good representation of me as a toa...therefore my vote went to him. He's just a perfect comic relief, but he also does his job as a toa pretty well too. Matau is just a boss lol

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Iruni in sets, Lewa in story. Voted for Lewa.

That is exactly what I was thinking

• Upvote 1

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Even though I love all of the Toa of Air's characterization in the story, Lewa will probably always be my favorite of the bunch. I love his set, and all the problems he had to face in the first three years of Bionicle alone.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: