Worst Element Of The Story?

-Blank-

Your refusal to believe it doesn't change the story. I didn't mind it personally.By the way, the islands aren't on him, they're actually inside of him. Only the island of Mata Nui was on him, and that was only on his face due to the camouflage mechanism in place.I didn't really like the fact that Av-Matoran turned in Bohrok. Sure, it tied up a loose end, but I felt it was a bit of a cop-out.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I didn't like how the end was pulled off. It seemed really cheap to me that the biggest, baddest villain ever got killed by a falling rock. I would have liked all of the Toa Nuva to jointly sacrifice their powers to seal Makuta away forever. That would have had a final message of Unity, and it would have provided closure. In 2001 at the beginning, the toa learned of their destiny, and at the end in 2010 they fulfilled it.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Your refusal to believe it doesn't change the story. I didn't mind it personally.By the way, the islands aren't on him, they're actually inside of him. Only the island of Mata Nui was on him, and that was only on his face due to the camouflage mechanism in place.I didn't really like the fact that Av-Matoran turned in Bohrok. Sure, it tied up a loose end, but I felt it was a bit of a cop-out.

That, the way matoran made Bohrok into Boxors, and it turns out that Bohrok were Matoran is just a bit weird...Also didn't like the way Sidorak was killed, I got the impression Keetongu was meant to be an honourable being, and wise and intelligent. The fact that he just crushed the relatively defenseless Sidorak seems unlikely, and a bit unrealistic.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Not according to, you know, canon.Anyway, I didn't much care for the rather rushed ending. I definitely would've liked to have explored the story that the fifth film script would have brought, along with seeing such things as the Element Lords and Baterra in more than the few flashbacks they were in. Edited by Sir Soundwave

plop