Beat Up the Toa

The concrete floor explodes as I escape it and shards of said concrete are lodged in your body as a result.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I light you on fire by spelling "light" correctly.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make you Jealous that you weren't a guest on a LP of Bonkle Heroes on DS, and you have a hernia.

I got him.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I make you jealous that you won't get to meet Stuart Sayger at GenCon this year.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make you go to prison after you quite obviously stole said masks from their rightful owners.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I get a whole herd of elephants to stampede you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

With the help of my Kanohi Rau, borrowed from a friend, I persuade a herd of Kikanalo to stampede you. You get stepped on one thousand times, crushing your bones.

Got 'em. (Mission Complete)

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Right before I die, however, I use my Mask of Rahi Control to get all of the surrounding area's Rahi to completely ravage you. Your Rau won't do much against a horde of insatiably angry Rahi.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg