Beat Up the Toa

i stick a rose up yo nose sucka

i got em

hello.png_thumb.jpg

HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER NIGHT OF 

MINECRAFT...... GARRY;S MOD... CIVILIZATION... JUST CAUSE....... STRANDED DEEP.... SUBNAUTIC.... CALL OF DUT...... DESTINY THE TAKEN..... HAL....... H1Z..... FIVE NIGHTS AT FRE.... DYING LIG... HANGOVERS AND VIDEOGAMES

"The Tale Of A Murderer's Brother" "The Civil War"

Quote Of The Random Time I Feel Like Changing It:

"What Is Dead May Never Die"

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

"I COULD LIVE IF I DON'T DIE" - MITHZAN 2015

We play ninja chess. You lose and you are dismembered.

Got 'im.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

(Spooky Scary Skeletons send shivers down your spine.)

I escaped the underworld and throw you so hard to the ground YOU go to the underworld.

The Sppoky Scary Skeletons have got you now

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I fly to the sky to charge for a Kamehameha. You think I'll destroy the world but I use Instant Transmission and released the blast before you even blink.

Edited by Takama Metru

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Actually I could. Turns out that Takama was a decoy. I use my handy dandy Kanohi Olmak and open a portal, punch you in the face so hard your kanohi breaks and i drag you to the portal with my. Unfortunatly the portal closed early and rips your body in half cause only half of your body made it through the portal

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I throw you into Tahu's gear box and activate gear functions*crunch* *crunch* *crunch*.

I got him.(now lemme wash Tahu)

• Upvote 2

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I use my weapon to hit you so hard you enter a coma

I got you

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I come from behind and knock YOU off the pier into the Pit with a big fish. I got him

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I use my mirror in my pocket and reflect the beam on you.

Got him!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I fire a squid launcher at you. It misses, as it sucks. But all is not lost, the squid crashes into a nearby mountain, causing an avalanche which you get caught in.

I got him.

t5pQDlO.jpg