Beat Up the Toa

I don't think I need to remind you of what I do to tanks.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I rip your head from your spine.

Got 'em!

Don't be unoriginal. 

*cough cough*

t5pQDlO.jpg

Tahu impales you through your face with the hope not to kill you, as I myself have survived ungodly damage.

He got ya.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I brutally murder Tahu in an unsavory manner. I then use his Flame Sword to roast your appendages after I cut them off of your torso with said Flame Sword.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Toriel lites you ablaze, and you fall into a pile of burning electrics and semi-flesh like silicon facial bits.

She got you.

pure_muscle.png

I cut you until you bleed and drown you in the Ganges. Diseases galore.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I give you a flesh-eating parasite to deal with.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

In a turn of fate, the cliff crumbles with you still on it. You fall to your death and join me.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

In an even crueler twost of fate, the earth below you swallows you up, and you sink to your death.

I got him.

pure_muscle.png

In a further twist of fate, the air around you inexplicably turns into mustard gas. You have taken a few too many breaths.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

In an inexplicable turn of fate, you are sacrificed to the Onion Lord.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

In an even more inexplicable turn of events, it turns out that the gas was actually just mustard, and I love mustard. And you sink into a pool of Dijon.

I got him.

pure_muscle.png

You realize the folly of Imrukii's arrest in the place of mine and you are taken to the slammer yourself.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

You realize that the floor is made of Gulden's, and it's like quicksand which makes it nearly impossible to run through. Whilst compared to Dijon, you could actually swim in that. You sink into it as such.

I got him.

pure_muscle.png