Entropy Unloaded

Alright then...I come back from a very long inactivity on here, despite what I had intended. I figured the best way for me to be active on somewhere is in the MOCing section, as that's what I tend to do. A lot.

To the point, I have a story I'm currently writing, and this is essentially a MOC I made to represent the character based off of me. It can be considered a Self-MOC, and I do consider as such, although the actual Ekorak MOC is still around, and I have no plans to get rid of him.

Anyway, enough talk. PICTURES!

Full Album on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/129915383@N03/sets/72157652864905808

As a short explanation, although I have not actually posted pictures of the updated modes, this character is meant to be a "blank slate" for various alterations to his body. One such mode is "Tesla Mode," as an example, which turns certain areas of his armor into...well, teslas. He also has Burst Mode, which causes some areas of his armor to emit flames, as well as a few others that I'm still fleshing out.

Also, for people who don't get his name, I'm aware. It's rather unfitting. First of all, however, as a character that represents me, I am obsessed with the concept of chaos and disorder. I have no idea why. Second of all...well...story spoilers? There's a reason in the story as well.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this. I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on him, too :)

• Upvote 6

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

Dang, that looks cool! I love the little yellow highlights amidst the black and grey--gives it a sort of industrial look. The upper torso (mainly in the shoulders) looks a bit scrawny compared to the slightly bulkier legs, though.Other than that, it looks really good. Something in the design gives it a very animated feel, sleek, and almost alive. Excellent work! :D

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

There's no flaws to be found with this one and correct me if I'm wrong, but does the MOC have waist articulation? It looks slightly bent at the waist to me. I also want to know where the yellow on the chest piece came from and how Onua's mask got attached on the head.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Dang, that looks cool! I love the little yellow highlights amidst the black and grey--gives it a sort of industrial look. The upper torso (mainly in the shoulders) looks a bit scrawny compared to the slightly bulkier legs, though.Other than that, it looks really good. Something in the design gives it a very animated feel, sleek, and almost alive. Excellent work! :D

Thank you! One of the flaws I do admittedly see in a lot of my MOCs is that I tend to have legs too bulky for the torso.

That's incredible. Just plainly, utterly incredibile. It's hard to find significant flaws, it is so smooth and, well, complete. Awesome swords.

Also thank you! The swords aren't always the most popular thing about him, as some people aren't a big fan of the spread mode. I'm glad I happen to have ten Gorast wings though....I love that piece so much.

There's no flaws to be found with this one and correct me if I'm wrong, but does the MOC have waist articulation? It looks slightly bent at the waist to me. I also want to know where the yellow on the chest piece came from and how Onua's mask got attached on the head.

It does indeed have full 360 waist articulation, along with side to side and foward and back. It's just a normal balljoint and socket. The yellow comes from a LEGO brand rubber band that's been coiled around an axle in his torso and hooked onto the CCBS armor to take advantage of the small gap. I quite liked the look. The head design is just some standard Technic fare, primarily using the piece from Onua's shoulders in black as the core piece.

Wow, nice job on this. I really like the scrawny feeling in areas like the abdomen and the arms. It gives it a really robotic look. Also, that waist/hip design is absolutely genius :blink: .

Thank you :)

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

That's incredible. Just plainly, utterly incredibile. It's hard to find significant flaws, it is so smooth and, well, complete. Awesome swords.

Also thank you! The swords aren't always the most popular thing about him, as some people aren't a big fan of the spread mode. I'm glad I happen to have ten Gorast wings though....I love that piece so much.

Nice Tesson Fans.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png