Your Profile Picture

IcarusBen

• 2 weeks later...

My current profile picture is my flag for Jarra the Element Lord of Sand, from A Rude Awakening. I think it is one of the best flags I have developed, right up there with the skull I made for the flag for Ezen Galyn the Element Lord of Fire. All credits recognized.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

My current profile pic is an symbol created based on my name, jed1ndy. It's a combination of the Okotoan symbols for the letters "J," "D," and "I," and is normally my signature, but I switched it out for the Water Banner for BZPGOTII.

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Let me tell you about my current profile pic. So Kohaku was looking for someone to use the original image to compliment his picture on another site. I think they're characters from Erased (But don't quote me on that).

So I see this blond with cartoonish eyes and I am like "Whoa that's totally Toon Link!" Kohaku was all like "lol nope" so I drew the tunic on him and I was all like "but consider this."

Things kinda spiraled from there and now I am Loonk, defenber of Hydrool. I use the tryforts to save princess Zebda.

Although I'm pretty sure I lost a bet, so my avatar will likely change in the near future.

• Upvote 1

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Hannibal Barca

This is him before his left eye got bitten by a mosquito in a swamp in Italia, which thereafter got infected and so he stabbed it out with his own sword, putting an eye-patch over the hole to continue his mission to destroy Rome.

Edited by Iaredios the Desert Dude

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light