Looking for an "Owl"

I need someone to post pictures of my MOCs for me. I can't post images here due to being on a droid phone. The only way I can show them is to give someone else the pictures and have them post them for me.

If you're interested, message me on Kik. Same name as here.

If this is in the wrong spot, I'm sorry.

A Google search indicates that Android has a Flickr app, which if it's anything like the iOS app will allow you to directly upload photos from your phone to a Flickr account. That would allow you to post your own pictures! You'll need to make a Flickr account first if you don't yet have one, though.

~B~

A Google search indicates that Android has a Flickr app, which if it's anything like the iOS app will allow you to directly upload photos from your phone to a Flickr account. That would allow you to post your own pictures! You'll need to make a Flickr account first if you don't yet have one, though.

~B~

Can't. For some reason I'm unable to download apps. It says I have a memory issue but I've removed all my big apps already. 6 apps removed and I can't even download a single new one. I've tried this with another app before which came to the same problem.

The BBC guidelines say this, I'm pretty sure it's applicable here:

Only post your MOCs. You may only post a topic for a MOC somebody else made if they are a friend or family member of yours and they do not have an account of their own

But so you don't have access to a computer you could post the pictures from? If not, my best suggestion is to search around for internet guides that could help you get those technical difficulties sorted out. I'm certain more people are having trouble downloading apps and things.

Edited by VampireBohrok

26203.jpg

You could also try photobucket.com. I have an account over there and some of my pictures are saved there. Have to be careful about what file extension you use though as some are not allowed on here for some off reason.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png