Who is the best barraki

bohrokman

Who is your favorite barraki  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pridak, because he was a much better and more well-rounded character than Greg's typical snivelling coward/tactician archetype that he just slapped onto Takadox. Carapar and Mantax were both cool too, but Pridak was straight fierce

Also: he was handsome as frick and he knew it. G1 needed more pretty boy swag.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Setwise I like Kalmah. I don't know why, probably because of the red colour scheme and how he looks overall

I also like Mantax too. Cause reasons (and i sorta feel sorry for him when he said "I don't have any friends, only enemies I haven't killed yet".

But CLEARLY Takanuva takes the cake. Never knew he had the ability to control whales (obvious sarcasm intended in this statement)

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

But CLEARLY Takanuva takes the cake. Never knew he had the ability to control whales (obvious sarcasm intended in this statement)

Sarcasm? Your knowledge of Takanuva must be Extremely limited, He can, in fact, control whales.

• Upvote 1

Ehlek all the way!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Sarcasm? Your knowledge of Takanuva must be Extremely limited, He can, in fact, control whales.

And shrimp! Don't forget the shrimp control...

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

• 2 years later...

I always liked Carapar because he seemed the least bestial. I like my Bionicles more robotic than organic. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Pridak all the way.

Unique colour scheme which we only saw once again (In Krika) IIRC.

Arguably the most unique build of all of the Barraki, he has another point of articulation at his waste.

He looked freakin' awesome, like a shark on steroids which had just devoured a Razor Whale.

Storywise he also had an interesting character.

He held his squid launcher in his left hand meaning I could actually somewhat fire it as a kid.

Pridak all the way.

Unique colour scheme which we only saw once again (In Krika) IIRC.

Arguably the most unique build of all of the Barraki, he has another point of articulation at his waste.

He looked freakin' awesome, like a shark on steroids which had just devoured a Razor Whale.

Storywise he also had an interesting character.

He held his squid launcher in his left hand meaning I could actually somewhat fire it as a kid.

I concur, Pridak takes it for my favorite!

I guess for runners up are Ehlek and Takadax, because they brought so much to the table set wise. You can't dislike a spiky green wolverine can you? ;)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

This is going to get so locked.

Before that happens, I'll slip in my vote for Carapar. I really liked his color scheme, and he was the last sorta-brown Bionicle. I really like his weapon pieces.

Oh, and I dressed up as him for Halloween in '07, with a proper helmet, crab pincer and squid launcher. It was rad.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Set-wise, Pridak takes the win in my book. I liked that the Barraki in general had more creative designs than many of the sets that had gone before them, but Pridak has got to be the one I look back on with the most fondness. I also remember everyone freaking out, at first, over the fact he supposedly had blood on his face... so, fun memories 8D

Story-wise... I can't even remember, it's been far too long. I seem to recall liking Mantax, but I can't remember enough about his (or any of their) personality to say why that was xD

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

(Comes back in 2017)

Why don't you have Nocturn?

Please don't post in topics that have been inactive for over 60 days.

This is going to get so locked.

Right you are.

Topic thrown into the alligator pit.

• Upvote 2

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg