If you saw...

Xabla

This game is mainly Bionicle, but I guess it can be other Lego… This is reactions to what you would do in real life.

Example:

P1: If you saw a Visorak

P2: I would… / If you saw a Rakshi

P3: *answers*

Lets start!

What if the Vahki were real police...

• Upvote 4

cringe

I would do something to get rid of its previous owner, mention something about LEGO at the end of the post and declare

My mask.

If you had the power to end Bionicle shipping...

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I would end it just to troll the hewkii/maku fans. U mad bro?

If you call the Bohrok to clean your yard...

Edited by Takama Metru

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

My landlord would get greatly upset because I would have a yard any more. Or a house, nor would any of my neighbors come to think of it...

If Makuta sent the Rahi Nui into your school/job...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

The principle would expell Makuta and call the S.W.A.T team to finsih it off.

If Bionicle became a religion

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

It would be one that I would fight against with every last breath of mine.

If Metru-Nui popped up off the coast of Iceland...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

It would not mean anything to me because I am down by Florida and wouldn't even know...

If the whole of the Matoran Universe showed up falling out of the sky.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

The only survivors would be Bionicle fans (and their friens and families.)

If Bionicle and Roboriders had a crossover...

• Upvote 1

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

The roboriders and bionicles would be built so the bionicles could ride on them.

If Pohatu mata walked up to you.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I would bargain my disassembled Mantax set in exchange for my freedom.

If you saw Villager (Animal Crossing/Smash Bros.) murder every Bionicle charcter...

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

It would end up like Anakin and Obi Wan in Revenge of the Sith. Tahu would get his legs chopped off by Kopaka and his sword and Tahu would slowly burn from the lava with Kopaka exclaming, "YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!"

If Lego realised Masterpiece sets or Encores of their G1 sets like they did with Transformers

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I would go up stairs get my walking stick, slam it into the ground and exclaim "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!". The floor would then crumble beneath us and we would have an epic sword battle as we fell into the abyss, we would later climb to the top of a mountain where I would use my sword and magic skills to smote him to his ruin and then return as Kapura the White, defeat the Witch-King of Angmar and his Nazgul and save Middle Earth.

If you saw the Matoran Universe in battle with the Death Star...