If you saw...

Xabla

I'm gonna make up an event and answer it since you didn't give me one.  :)

If I saw discoman (this guy =>  :afro:) in the Le-Metru nightclub, I'd dance with him.

If you saw a Manas on the beach, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Form a Le-Matoran body and paint it sand and mata green with silver joints. I'd also shapeshift the kanohi into a noble Komau.

If you got to watch Steve Irwin rise from the dead and wrestle a Nui-Jaga, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Duck down and try to disarm him as quickly as possible. Just kidding, I'd yell Onua or something stupid to confuse the krana.

If a Gahlok Va followed you everywhere you go and pointed out treasures, you would...

...build it in the sky. Nobody would mess with us then.

If Botar took you to the Pit...

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

210pxthe_master_doctor_doom.jpg

I'd possess my Master of Jungle set, make a kraata of confusion and wait for it to get to level 7 until it serves as a suitable host. 

If Nuhvok Va started being used by governments around the world to spy on everyone, you would...

...I'd catch it and make it eat roaches.

If miners stumbled upon the Onu-Metru Archives...

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

210pxthe_master_doctor_doom.jpg

I'd call it a terrible self insertion and stop reading.

If Tahu Nuva challenged you to beat him in lava surfing with the reward for victory being a copper kanohi in the shape of whatever kanohi you want, you would...

Punch Toa Lhikan in the face, steal his swords, and race Tahu, winning in a grand style.

If a Skakdi challenged you to a staring contest. If you lose, your eyes get fried!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I'd grab my phone and film the battle after getting to safety.

If every incarnation of Gali, ranging from her Mata form to her Okoto form existed at the same time and met each other, they would...