Most noob-ish thing you've ever done

Underscore

I joined BZPower.

Seriously, I hope I don't say or do something rather moronic here. I went and spent all my noobish points on some other forsaken sites.

Hey you copycat you. That was my line see I posted it first....

Joining the BZP. Seriously being new to the forum that technically qualifies... right???

See...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Plus, one could argue a distinction between "newbish" and "noobish," so yeah. : P

[sarcasm]You could also add putting spaces in the middle of emoticons to your list.[/sarcasm]

:P

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 2 weeks later...

Stating that LEGO was doing a setup with the preliminary pictures of the Bionicle sets for this year, that leaked at the end of last year. I thought that LEGO was testing us, until DeeVee said they weren't and I reflected on my actions. I'm nothing like that, anymore. Hopefully.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I messed up and revived a topic. I also reported topics wrongly since I kept messing up the revival limit. Some forums take one month, others take two and it's too much to keep track of.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Mostly the usual stuff that comes with joining a forum when you're 9, overusing emoticons [seriously. Walls of them. Everywhere.], not fully understanding the rules, etc.

I..don't wanna think about it too much. It's embarrassing.

8 years later though, I'd like to believe I've improved.

• Upvote 2

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

When i did my first and only Moc to show on BZP i had some problems putting the picture on the topic so i did a lot of things i changed my profile picture to the moc and put my profile pic on the topic it was embarrassing when i found out what i had to do.

• Upvote 2

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

Yeah, I definitely made a very noobish mistake not long after I first joined back in 2004. -_-

I had found a story in the Epics section that I really liked, and some of my very first comments on this site were in the discussion topic of that story. But then at one point, a lot of time had started to pass after the latest chapter, and I started getting impatient. Eventually, I just lost it and posted an angry reply, even throwing in a profane word for good measure (and if that wasn't foolish enough, I had seriously thought that censoring the vowel would've been enough to avoid trouble -_- ). As you can easily imagine, I quickly got a warning for that. Fortunately for me, I was smart enough to know when I did something wrong, so I quickly apologized for my rude behavior.

Later on, the author of that story decided to close down the discussion topic and start a new one, and even though I'm pretty sure there were other members whose bad behavior contributed to that, that fact that I was one of them really had a life-long affect on me. As a result of that incident, I have since then never ever used any profanity on any online comments, and even in real live conversations I will almost never say any profane words (except in cases of extreme anger).

Even though I doubt the evidence of that incident still exists (due to the loss of the forum archive), the way I communicate with people online had definitely changed as a result of what I regard today as "my biggest blunder on the internet". And since I had made that noobish mistake when I was 13, that has also led me to to believe that "everyone makes dumb mistakes when they're 13", so I try to be a bit more sympathetic to younger and less experienced people when communicating on the internet.

• Upvote 5

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

I trolled a BZP Admin once a long time ago and they never realized it.

Edited by Minty Green
  • Upvote 3

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

i reported myself for something once

i forget what that something was but it was a bad i did on these here forums

I haven't actually done that...but I could totally see myself doing that lol

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

thinking i was at all ready for this site,since i was still at squealer level when i was on the lego message boards directly before joining this site...D: 

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I posted Omega's profile.

;________________; Omega how we miss thee.

As for me...ye gods, looking back on my early BZPRPG days makes me cringe a little...time-warping character travel, wonky characterization and godmoddy prison escapes. I like to think I'm a little better now, but I don't know how anyone else views it :P

Kathok

I spent a good portion of my membership here making 75 comics, at least 60 of which weren't even funny.

Also, I think my first post/topic was against the rules, religion or politics or something. So I started off my time here with a warning. Whoops?

Edited by Kayru
  • Upvote 1

signature.png

Everything I did prior to 2014 was probably noobish. Especially on the old forums. Glad those archives are gone. :')

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Oh, I have two pretty bad ones:

1. Not understanding how RPGs work, I made more than one "Name: Description: Powers:" thing in a few topics and never followed up.

2a. I wrote an epic about a Toa of Stone named Ramen.

2b. I didn't make the review topic until several years later.

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!