If you are going to do adviser portraits, then let me tell you something: my vision for the agori (both tall and small) is that they look like humans with the exception of them having the skin colors of their set counterparts (only realistic and slightly brown-tinged). Fire tribe and water tribe usually shave with the exception of clean and thin facial hair, while jungle and ice are much less culturally inclined with that. And their clothing type is like ancient robes (sometimes togas); their armor being byzantine for the fire and water tribes (other two are based on those but adapt it to their settings), and many helmet face-plates look like the faces on the sets.  Also, many matoran put stylistic tribal paint patterns on their kanohi.

Now with that, have fun. :D

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

If you are going to do adviser portraits, then let me tell you something: my vision for the agori (both tall and small) is that they look like humans with the exception of them having the skin colors of their set counterparts (only realistic and slightly brown-tinged). Fire tribe and water tribe usually shave with the exception of clean and thin facial hair, while jungle and ice are much less culturally inclined with that. And their clothing type is like ancient robes (sometimes togas); their armor being byzantine for the fire and water tribes (other two are based on those but adapt it to their settings), and many helmet face-plates look like the faces on the sets.  Also, many matoran put stylistic tribal paint patterns on their kanohi.

Now with that, have fun. :D

Before I start, could you give me a list and pictures of all of the types of advisors?

y'know what, scratch that. I'll just keep working on flags at least until I find a proper way to make advisor portraits. But before I can do that, I'll make event pictures (but I'll draw them by hand, I'm better with a pencil than with a computer anyway. Unless if it's pixel art (which the flags are borderline that) nonetheless I should be good for now)

Edited by AidanBionicle1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Hey all! I don't know if I've officially posted in this topic yet, but I am currently working on something!

It is percussion based, lots of congas, taiko, kidi, sogo, and other kinds of tribal drum sounds mixed with electronic marimba and synth pads. I was thinking it has a somewhat Bota Magna sound to it, but we'll see how it evolves.

It is somewhat ambient, but I hope it has a place.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi! :)

• Upvote 1

~Madu-

<}> <}>

~

RPG Profiles:

Cresk

Hey all! I don't know if I've officially posted in this topic yet, but I am currently working on something!

It is percussion based, lots of congas, taiko, kidi, sogo, and other kinds of tribal drum sounds mixed with electronic marimba and synth pads. I was thinking it has a somewhat Bota Magna sound to it, but we'll see how it evolves.

DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!

Ehem*

Lets see what you have this far.

pure_muscle.png

DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!

Ehem*

Lets see what you have thus far.

Seconded. And nice to see you again. :)  I want to apologize for prematurely adding you last time. For now on I wait to see if I like what people present first then possibly add them.

Oh, and I have been adding lore to the first page, just as a small update.

EDIT: Also, Vanson, my little brother suggested a name for your newest song, something along the lines of, "Fight for Freedom". I myself was thinking maybe "Our Struggle". If you ever want to do a full blown epic song on TSFH levels, you could always do a song for the Battle of Bara Magna (don't have to, just chucking ideas around).

EDIT2: I apologize for not responding Montosoy. Certain part of the Matoran Universe well be wasteland due to rubble, but for the most part it shall be colonize-able. Land at the entrances to Matora will be vacant so that no one will be able to just swoop in there and take control, some technology levels will need to be attained to make the appearance of weak terraforming technology will be available for use. This means that the Zyglak will be isolated in there for awhile (they are able to survive in harsh conditions, as they have been forced to do that since their initial creation).

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

How 'bout this name for the song

Old wood.

Old Wood? Why that name?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

How 'bout this name for the song

Old wood.

Old Wood? Why that name?

Because ancient giant trees.

pure_muscle.png

We have the same musical ideas. Good to see you back.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Well it would seem that the flag post is filled up. I'll have to rearrange the first page again. I am glad I made that reserve post. :D

Anyway, I made new flags, enjoy:

pridak_flag.jpg Pridak -

kalmah_flag.jpg Kalmah

mantax_flag.jpg Mantax -

ehlek_flag.jpg Ehlek

They each had unique descriptions, but I lost those when the server wouldn't accept anymore data from the post edit, so i'll write those again later when I fix the front page.

As a bonus, I had gotten permission from SPIRIT to use his avatar, so lo and behold!

makutora.pngMakutora (Makutaverse; flag generously given permission to use by SPIRIT)

To be less of a mouthful when writing stuff in-game later, I decided to name the Matoran Universe, Matora. Makutora is a combination of Makuta and Matora and is the equivalent of Makutaverse. Any comments on this?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I'm currently on vacation right now, but since I was perma-banned from the TTV message boards (for being the sarcastic and satirical person who I am IRL) I have nothing else to do but to be here. Does anyone know of anywhere else I could be? (Community wise)

pure_muscle.png

I'm currently on vacation right now, but since I was perma-banned from the TTV message boards (for being the sarcastic and satirical person who I am IRL) I have nothing else to do but to be here. Does anyone know of anywhere else I could be? (Community wise)

Completely Off-Topic is a fine place to be, as well as the BZPower Games Forum.

I want to bring you to light on something: rules for this forum say that only topic starters can double post, and that is only if there is an update. In the future please edit your post instead of making a new one. This is done to not waste BZPower server resources (and in the end cost more money to those that upkeep the website). Also, this seems like something you would PM someone. :)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Here is the demo. It's quite short, but I've really enjoyed making it.

https://soundcloud.com/pmdonnelly/araelectronicdemo/s-ij2jF

Oo oo oo, gimme gimme gimme!

I like this. :)  Please do expand on it. And this is for Bota Magna, correct? I gotta say, I love the beginning, what with that ambient mix of antiquity and electronica with drums, it is very Bionicle in atmosphere. Idea for title, how about just: "Bota Magna" (if it was made for Bota Magna, that is)?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I like this. :)  Please do expand on it. And this is for Bota Magna, correct? I gotta say, I love the beginning, what with that ambient mix of antiquity and electronica with drums, it is very Bionicle in atmosphere. Idea for title, how about just: "Bota Magna" (if it was made for Bota Magna, that is)?

Maybe a little bit less didgeridoo and some more drums and electical synths (also having the song extended would be nice, though you said it was a WIP so, that'll happen when it happens.)

pure_muscle.png

I love the MNOG inspiration, as well as the percussion complexity. If you extended this song, I think a full orchestra feature in a later part would be very good.

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  

Maybe a little bit less didgeridoo and some more drums and electical synths (also having the song extended would be nice, though you said it was a WIP so, that'll happen when it happens.)

There's actually no didgeridoo in this...

Well, I usually think up a title once the song is finished and everything is considered XP. But that seems good by me. I mean, I feel like it could fit on Mata Nui or Voya Nui to an extent, but obviously those don't exist anymore.

I love the MNOG inspiration, as well as the percussion complexity. If you extended this song, I think a full orchestra feature in a later part would be very good.

I was thinking about that. I was a bit afraid that the percussion would be overwhelming, so I plan on having some parts where percussion cuts out, or is just a single conga or djembe. 

Thanks for the good criticism, all. I may be busy in the next few days, since I am moving into college, but I will do what I can.

~Madu-

<}> <}>

~

RPG Profiles:

Cresk

Expansion on my earlier track: https://soundcloud.com/theironchicken/ara-draft-1/s-H9sy3

Ignore the quiet talking in the recording at around 3:20. Apparently when these samples were recorded, one of the engineers said something along the lines of "That one was a little sharp, too", and no one caught it. Oh, well.

could you guys tell me what you use to make your music? I would like to try my hand in doing some music.

pure_muscle.png

I have made the first adviser background (the size will change) this is for the artist advisor.

artist_background.jpg

(still a WIP)

Edited by AidanBionicle1

pure_muscle.png

I had an idea. To make it easier, I am thinking that the first version of this game will only have the following areas available for play (inside the red lines, question mark means it might be possible to reach to):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Magnetro/A-Rude-Awakening/World-Map/playable_areas2.png

Obviously, this means no overseas colonization and exploration. As the world isn't that heavily populated, I am thinking of giving most/all countries at least one colonist to start with. To contain the players, provinces to the far west and east will rendered 'wastelands' and  'terra incognita' (this will be done to preven circumnavigation, as seen in some other mods), and the map size in-game will be reduced to having just the playable area and it's immediate regions. Also, I have realized that the map I have is too large for the small amount of land that has been shown (it's size is the exact size of Earth in EUIV, so traveling from one well-known area would be the equivalent of going across all of the Western Hemisphere in the current state of the map), so I am going to be finishing up parts of the map, shrink parts of it, and edit it to make the map look nicer and not pixelated as heck, then continue.

What I mean, is that the size of the super-continent will remain the same, but many of it's contents will be shrunk and thus more localized as everything right now is too darn big.

Once the map is done, I will also be opening a topic on Paradox Plaza so I can get help form fellow modders and people who made EUIV.

Edit: Please don't embed images over 750 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I had an idea. To make it easier, I am thinking that the first version of this game will only have the following areas available for play (inside the red lines, question mark means it might be possible to reach to):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Magnetro/A-Rude-Awakening/World-Map/playable_areas2.png

Obviously, this means no overseas colonization and exploration. As the world isn't that heavily populated, I am thinking of giving most/all countries at least one colonist to start with. To contain the players, provinces to the far west and east will rendered 'wastelands' and  'terra incognita' (this will be done to preven circumnavigation, as seen in some other mods), and the map size in-game will be reduced to having just the playable area and it's immediate regions. Also, I have realized that the map I have is too large for the small amount of land that has been shown (it's size is the exact size of Earth in EUIV, so traveling from one well-known area would be the equivalent of going across all of the Western Hemisphere in the current state of the map), so I am going to be finishing up parts of the map, shrink parts of it, and edit it to make the map look nicer and not pixelated as heck, then continue.

What I mean, is that the size of the super-continent will remain the same, but many of it's contents will be shrunk and thus more localized as everything right now is too darn big.

Once the map is done, I will also be opening a topic on Paradox Plaza so I can get help form fellow modders and people who made EUIV.

I think (dev wise) we should work on the western region of the map mainly, and do some of the eastern region a bit later on, that once we feel like the western region is done, we than work on the eastern region. As for the first release version (which in my mind should be a demo) I think it should follow right after the fall of makuta and the reformation of spherus magna to give players a feel for what we are doing here, I also think that this "demo chapter" should be in the main game (though not selected as the main starting chapter it would be a few chapters back, if possible) but the rest of the world should be terra-incognita and wasteland (which would change in the later chapters)

Edited by -Windrider-

pure_muscle.png

I think (dev wise) we should work on the western region of the map mainly, and do some of the eastern region a bit later on, that once we feel like the western region is done, we than work on the eastern region. As for the first release version (which in my mind should be a demo) I think it should follow right after the fall of makuta and the reformation of spherus magna to give players a feel for what we are doing here, I also think that this "demo chapter" should be in the main game (though not selected as the main starting chapter it would be a few chapters back, if possible) but the rest of the world should be terra-incognita and wasteland (which would change in the later chapters)

That's basically what I was saying, except that I want the game to take place 3-5 years after the Battle of Bara Magna so some natural phenomenon involved with a formerly fragmented planet could have realistically passed (though some issues will pertain for centuries and they will be in-game). If we started right afterwards we would have to incorporate period of more earthquakes (as the planet fragments are settling in further), the dieing of grass (Mata Nui restored the planet, but that doesn't mean that the planet has the capability to sustain a full grassy green global surface), my story bit about the Element Lord of Sand migrating across the continent to locate good empty land and his restoration of sizable vorox populations (in his migration he will create large areas of sand, re-restoring certain areas of former-Bara Magna to a desert), and last but not least allow some populations to have settled down and drawn some provinces (also allowing there to be some history files, not a whole lot, however).

The only thing that will make this a demo is the restricted amount of map area the players will get. Once the first version is created and we have something to found the rest of the project on, the events covered in this 'demo' will be the first bookmark for the full game.

Also, pertaining to the lore, I had a radical idea: When it comes to the Great Beings coming back and the 'bad' side that is affiliated with Velika invades Spherus Magna with their leader, what if it was mostly successful? The highly advanced forces with drones and Marendar overrun Allied forces, and forces many MU immigrants to have to go to abroad to (again) find new homes, namely the islands in Aqua Magna/'The Endless Ocean', among others. It is the only way I can think of making thing precarious enough that Krakua would have to intervene with temporal affairs and give a certain message to Toa Vakama. Surrounding that certain thing, I imagine that maybe, just maybe, the Toa Mahri form the first Toa Nui with Krakua just after he gives that message to Vakama in order to repel a massive attack and siege that most likely decide the future of the matoran race (again, the mask of time needs to be involved somehow). Just an idea, of course; anyone else have other ideas?

Edited by -Windrider-

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

New profile pic and new name, you like?

Yes, a much needed improvement if I do say so myself. Do you have a proper pronunciation of your name, or is everyone supposed to come up with their own? :P

I ask because when I see two ' I 's together like that I am used to pronouncing it like 'ee-I' (playing as Romans in CKII  for a long time makes me pronounce certain things in a Greek fashion). .

I'll go update the first post.

Expansion on my earlier track: https://soundcloud.com/theironchicken/ara-draft-1/s-H9sy3

Ignore the quiet talking in the recording at around 3:20. Apparently when these samples were recorded, one of the engineers said something along the lines of "That one was a little sharp, too", and no one caught it. Oh, well.

Couple of things. First off, I love it, especially the second half. I do miss the lonely strings from before, as now it starts off coupled with choir; maybe another version could be made where the choir could be added later (if possible)  However, my brother noted that when the piano came in, it sounded more like dance music rather than strategy game background music. Not sure how you could fix it. :shrugs:

Oh, and I could just barely hear the 'engineer' say anything, and it was only when I was listening for it. Is it from Team Fortress 2?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

im-ru-key (with a short i and a long u)

artist_background.jpg

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

It's for matoran?

To be honest, I thought a matoran would be painting on a kanohi, or chiseling rock. They just got paper (and canvas), how would they know how to paint on it to make excellent art?

In the future please edit your previous post rather then double-post as is in the forum rules.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

It's for matoran?

To be honest, I thought a matoran would be painting on a kanohi, or chiseling rock. They just got paper (and canvas), how would they know how to paint on it to make excellent art?

In the future please edit your previous post rather then double-post as is in the forum rules.

The matoran learned how to paint from the agori, and the mata nui stone candle is just a souvenir that is sold in most markets.

pure_muscle.png

It's for matoran?

The matoran learned how to paint from the agori, and the mata nui stone candle is just a souvenir that is sold in most markets.

Hmm, I never considered them painting with oil paint and canvas. I always thought of stone and metal engravings and mosaics when it came to visual art.

I know you already did the painting set-up, but I think a pedestal with a carved head would be better. On the head could be a kanohi and it have unfinished tribal markings on it.

EDIT: I have been trying to find a face for Ackar for a loading screen, and I found that Jim Cummings, who voiced Ackar in The Legend Reborn, fits pretty well. I would prefer to use a more serious look on his face and a beard, but the ones I find usually have him smiling big. :lol: Can anyone help me, or will I be forced to draw a picture from scratch?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

EDIT: I have been trying to find a face for Ackar for a loading screen, and I found that Jim Cummings, who voiced Ackar in The Legend Reborn, fits pretty well. I would prefer to use a more serious look on his face and a beard, but the ones I find usually have him smiling big. :lol: Can anyone help me, or will I be forced to draw a picture from scratch?

jim_cummings_by_trulymadmoves-d867dqb.pn

Sort of. 

Edited by Toa Vanson

jim_cummings_by_trulymadmoves-d867dqb.pn

Sort of. 

Thanks for the effort, but I think I am going to have to draw him from scratch rather then perform photo manipulation.

So I have made a few more flags as well as update the first page.

tajun_flag.pngTajun

tesera_flag.jpgTesera (prototype)

vulkanus.jpgVulkanus

jarraradat_flag.jpg Jerraradat (Element Lord of Sand, full name means King Sand Dangerous-Scorpion; made this as a start to a series of alternate Element Lord flags)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I have created a summery for the Bota Magna tribes and and how they came to be unified and than split

Long ago, after the world of Spherus Magna was split, there where many beings living there, eventually they formed tribes on the newly created moon of Bota Magna. Many tribes, these tribes formed there own alliances with each other forming the three tribal kingdoms: Noxtongu, Tulufu, and Bohrebeah. These tribal kingdoms formed an alliance with each other, and declared themselves the Empire of Luneah. but this unification of tribes would soon faultier, seven years before the reformation of Spherus Magna there was a breach in the head of the leading government of the empire (Noxtongu) and that portion that ruled over the land lost two chucks of said land, one large and one small. These new tribes where the Codehnta (the small chunk), and the Naxkonju (the large chunk). It was unknown for some time as to who set up this plan, but agents of some kind did this. A few months later another breach occurred, this time in the new leading head of government, the Tulufu had lost a sizable amount of land and this land was now own by the newly formed Chohba, but the Chohba we're primitives and thus unable to gain such a large chunk of land from such a strong governmental power, let alone without being seen. Something very troublesome had happened, but the governments had no time to figure it out, and had to find someway to reunify themselves, but it didn't work and a year later they where split into the three original tribal kingdoms plus the three new tribes. miraculously the Noxtongu and the Codehnta where able to make up and become great allies, it was believed that the Vorwoud where to blame for this, and that they where partially right about that. It was a group of double agents that succeeded with splitting the empire, but before the tribes could even wage war on the Vorwoud, Naxkonju, and the Chohba the moon had become one with the world of Spherus Magna once more, and now they had many more allies to work with, and many more enemy's to face.

I have updated the artist background once more

artist_background.jpg

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

I have created a summery for the Bota Magna tribes and and how they came to be unified and than split

Long ago, after the world of Spherus Magna was split, there where many beings living there, eventually they formed tribes on the newly created moon of Bota Magna. Many tribes, these tribes formed there own alliances with each other forming the three tribal kingdoms: Noxtongu, Tulufu, and Bohrebeah. These tribal kingdoms formed an alliance with each other, and declared themselves the Empire of Luneah. but this unification of tribes would soon faultier, seven years before the reformation of Spherus Magna there was a breach in the head of the leading government of the empire (Noxtongu) and that portion that ruled over the land lost two chucks of said land, one large and one small. These new tribes where the Codehnta (the small chunk), and the Naxkonju (the large chunk). It was unknown for some time as to who set up this plan, but agents of some kind did this. A few months later another breach occurred, this time in the new leading head of government, the Tulufu had lost a sizable amount of land and this land was now own by the newly formed Chohba, but the Chohba we're primitives and thus unable to gain such a large chunk of land from such a strong governmental power, let alone without being seen. Something very troublesome had happened, but the governments had no time to figure it out, and had to find someway to reunify themselves, but it didn't work and a year later they where split into the three original tribal kingdoms plus the three new tribes. miraculously the Noxtongu and the Codehnta where able to make up and become great allies, it was believed that the Vorwoud where to blame for this, and that they where partially right about that. It was a group of double agents that succeeded with splitting the empire, but before the tribes could even wage war on the Vorwoud, Naxkonju, and the Chohba the moon had become one with the world of Spherus Magna once more, and now they had many more allies to work with, and many more enemy's to face.

Nice rough edit. Now could you split it up between the nations, or maybe just the major ones? If this wasn't for the project lore I would not have read it because it was a huge block of text.

Also, when did this occur in the 10,000 years that the planet was fragmented? For Bara Magna I had it so that about 7,000 years of 'anarchy' lasted until Certavus I united the local tribes under the Glatorian System. That previous 'Age of Anarchy' is a loose term, meaning that there was no system of peace and everybody did as they wished sort of like the historical Medieval period on Earth. I think a good edit is that something similar happened on Bota Magna, you had preexisting tribes that became splintered with the loss of their respective Element Lords and new ones rose and fell in the time span before a local power rose in the form of Luhneah. How long did this empire last?

When it came to your inclusion of Vorwoud, I at first didn't like it but I thought about it, and an isolationist power such as Vorwoud would probably feel threatened by a growing state that threatened it's state of peace and economic superiority, so espionage warfare seems to fit fine. Great job on that.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Nice rough edit. Now could you split it up between the nations, or maybe just the major ones? If this wasn't for the project lore I would not have read it because it was a huge block of text.

Also, when did this occur in the 10,000 years that the planet was fragmented? For Bara Magna I had it so that about 7,000 years of 'anarchy' lasted until Certavus I united the local tribes under the Glatorian System. That previous 'Age of Anarchy' is a loose term, meaning that there was no system of peace and everybody did as they wished sort of like the historical Medieval period on Earth. I think a good edit is that something similar happened on Bota Magna, you had preexisting tribes that became splintered with the loss of their respective Element Lords and new ones rose and fell in the time span before a local power rose in the form of Luhneah. How long did this empire last?

When it came to your inclusion of Vorwoud, I at first didn't like it but I thought about it, and an isolationist power such as Vorwoud would probably feel threatened by a growing state that threatened it's state of peace and economic superiority, so espionage warfare seems to fit fine. Great job on that.

for about 8,000 years there was anarchy and rising and falling of element lords, than there was a rise in tribe to tribe trade, along with diplomatic and political agreements and treaties, which formed the original tribal kingdoms of Noxtongu, Bohrebeah, and Tulufu, the soon joined to form the Luhneah Empire 50 years later. the empire ruled for 3,240 years until the Vorox of Vorwoud where threatened by the Empire and slowly split it into the tribal kingdoms that formed it, along with two primitive tribes, and one civilized tribe.

pure_muscle.png

for about 8,000 years there was anarchy and rising and falling of element lords, than there was a rise in tribe to tribe trade, along with diplomatic and political agreements and treaties, which formed the original tribal kingdoms of Noxtongu, Bohrebeah, and Tulufu, the soon joined to form the Luhneah Empire 50 years later. the empire ruled for 3,240 years until the Vorox of Vorwoud where threatened by the Empire and slowly split it into the tribal kingdoms that formed it, along with two primitive tribes, and one civilized tribe.

There wouldn't have been a 'falling and rising of element lords', because when the Shattering happened they were all imprisoned at the same time by natural protodermis for their crimes against nature and sentient lifeforms. At least that what it said (vaguely) on BS01.

Three thousand years... phwew that is a long time to hold a country together. :P

And I have got to be honest with you: I don't like the painting stand. :bored: And the lighting is awfully white for an orange fire-lit lamp, were you going to fix that later?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

There wouldn't have been a 'falling and rising of element lords', because when the Shattering happened they were all imprisoned at the same time by natural protodermis for their crimes against nature and sentient lifeforms.

Three thousand years... phwew that is a long time to hold a country together. :P

okay, forget the whole element lords thing I said.

pure_muscle.png

Map update

First off, I want to apologize for taking so long in doing this. It shouldn't have taken this long to continue working on the map, but I reserved my interest in Bionicle for a while, and I still kind of am aside for this project, thus putting it off. I'd like to thank my team members for sticking around even after I left, you guys are awesome and an inspiration. :D To push me to work on the map I listened to some new music, the group called Irfan. The old world ancient-feel of their music gave me proper atmosphere, so thanks Bulgarians, hahaha. Now I will continue to work on the map after this update. and due to the demo map being small it shouldn't take too long.

The following are some map revisions to fit into the contents of the world being downsized (most mountains will have to be recreated but that is fine).

revised_spherus_magna_1.png

See? Now doesn't that just look better over-all? And now there is so much room! Holy cow! With this much room I will definitely be needing to fill it up. As you can see, a more realistically sized sea has been added as well as much smaller ones. The inclusions of huge major rivers that will be navigable by navies has also been implemented (they are incomplete as they will start out as real in-game rivers then flow into the navigable ones seen here). Once i am done with the local map I have in my head, I'll allow people to make there own areas (with my approval of course).

Zoomed-in map

The coastline withing this gulf has been painstakingly recreated from the Bara Magna map produced by Christian Faber back in 2009. Aside from Roxtus (which is in ruins and rubble thanks to that clash of titans), all four major villages from 2009 can be located here. Other minor villages, as well as several matoran universe refuges, will be located in this area (but not contained here).

Zoomed-out map

Compare this map (which cuts out the east) to older versions, and you will be able to see just how much more room there is. With this space, thought of a response to a something Montosoy9 addressed earlier. The area that was known as Bara Magna  in 2009 will still be renamed Korta Magna, but the more south one goes from the Skrall River and away from the coasts the more desolate the terrain will become thanks due to a lack water sources and the Element Lord of Sand Jarrarabat; thus the name Bara Magna will be designated a region (continent, subcontinent, not sure what kind of region it will be) and be located to the far south.

Now Imrukii, with this much room I will have to be against the possibility of a planet-wide government and the continent spanning 'Empire of Luhneah'. Luhneah can still exist, it just will have to be much smaller (and more realistic in size if it is/was to be controlled by primitive peoples).  I would love a new flag for them that appeared more primitive yet ornate instead having a printout from a NASA satellite. I hope you are okay with this. I would say the same for the Spherus Magna one, but the main country that would be striving to getting that would be 'Velika', and as he and his Great Being allies have space-traveling technology I think it is fine.

I will also be making a flag for a more local Korta Magna and Bara Magna regions (among others).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png