Six Matoran of Mata Nui

Ontocron

Yeah, these are pretty good. They're fairly crisp and clear. Of the six, my favorite is that of Hahli exploring Naho Bay. 

With some of them, would you've happened to use a slight bit of filter alteration? I don't think it's a bad thing, I just can't tell if you did or not.

• Upvote 1

I want to say these are amazing but everyone else beat me to it. So I shall call them outstanding instead! Simply incredible photos and the great editing makes for truly iconic shots. I'd love to see you do some more shots like this, maybe recreate some comic book covers?!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Yeah, these are pretty good. They're fairly crisp and clear. Of the six, my favorite is that of Hahli exploring Naho Bay. 

With some of them, would you've happened to use a slight bit of filter alteration? I don't think it's a bad thing, I just can't tell if you did or not.

Thank you. I did decide to apply filters to a few, but I tried to keep it subtle.

I want to say these are amazing but everyone else beat me to it. So I shall call them outstanding instead! Simply incredible photos and the great editing makes for truly iconic shots. I'd love to see you do some more shots like this, maybe recreate some comic book covers?!

Thanks! That's a good idea, I might just try doing that.

These are my favorite depictions of the Mctoran ever...I love Nuparu with the disabled Bohrok.

Fantastic photos! The poses are all very clearly in the style of Bionicle, and your aftereffects are great. Love the eyes.

IetTsFQ.png

These photos are beautiful to look at and I like the use of filters, they don't stand out too much, but help complement the Tohunga (I call the Mctoran Tohunga.) How did you get their pieces to be posed the way you wanted without them falling off?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

These photos are beautiful to look at and I like the use of filters, they don't stand out too much, but help complement the Tohunga (I call the Mctoran Tohunga.) How did you get their pieces to be posed the way you wanted without them falling off?

Thanks, I used wire twist ties to keep the limbs attached for the photos, and then I edited the pictures with photoshop to make the twist ties less obvious.

• Upvote 1

Dude, these photos are lovely! Very clear shots, the Matoran are well placed, and I hadn't even noticed the twist-ties or edits until I went back and looked more closely. Normally when people try to add some form of glow to the eyes and such in this type of project, it ends up being more distracting than anything, but you pulled it off very well. Nicely done!

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

• 2 weeks later...

While I don't feel nostalgia for these Matoran builds, I can say that these depictions of them are simply stunning. I wish I had the talent and patience to take pictures like these.

Lego really should have advertised the Matoran like this. 

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Well, I think we all need it now. Photo recreations of MNOG I and II

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

All of these look great. Though my favorite would be 'Patrol through the Charred Forest.' It really looks like the scene when Tahu met Jaller and the other Ta-Matoran for the first time. 

Also, congrats on making the front page!

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

it's, sniff, so beautiful. :bowdown:  :eyeboggle:

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

These look excellent. If you don't mind me asking, did you use my method of articulating Kongu's head? If so, I'm happy that someone got use out of it.

Thanks. I used wire twist-ties again on Kongu's head, but I admit it wasn't very stable. I'll probably have to look into other methods in the future.