MOC: Lamborghini Countach

WOW, How did this get featured already? I have no idea what this car is but I like it. It doesn't look complicated to build and fits 2 mini-figures you said? Even better. I don't really like the car sets that are designed after passenger cars but only fit one mini-figure. Maybe next you'll post a picture of the figures checking out this sweet ride and maybe going all GTA and jacking it for some joyriding? Be kind of cool to see.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Now make it turn into a robot.

My first thought was Sunstreaker.

this is absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks!

WOW, How did this get featured already? I have no idea what this car is but I like it. It doesn't look complicated to build and fits 2 mini-figures you said? Even better. I don't really like the car sets that are designed after passenger cars but only fit one mini-figure. Maybe next you'll post a picture of the figures checking out this sweet ride and maybe going all GTA and jacking it for some joyriding? Be kind of cool to see.

I'm still working on the minifigs for the Kung Fury (30 min movie on you tube, it's supposed to imitate the typical 80's action movies) versions.

Sadly, minifigs can't be put in a sitting position (with legs at 90 degrees), but it's better than nothing I suppose.

Edited by admiraltyphoon

SH0Gxlo.png

I'm still working on the minifigs for the Kung Fury (30 min movie on you tube, it's supposed to imitate the typical 80's action movies) versions.

Sadly, minifigs can't be put in a sitting position (with legs at 90 degrees), but it's better than nothing I suppose.

They can or Can't? How else would you fit them in there if not sitting? Remove the legs first or something? Or do you just mean they cannot sit up straight and have to lean back in comfort to ride? I noticed there was a large gap between the 4 pegs in the driver seat photo and the back of the alleged seat.

I guess I should ask how this was created/rendered. Was it in LDD first or was it another program?

Now make it turn into a robot.

My first thought was Sunstreaker.

Or his Brother Sideswipe, then there is Red Alert who came in the same mold for Generations.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

They can or Can't? How else would you fit them in there if not sitting? Remove the legs first or something? Or do you just mean they cannot sit up straight and have to lean back in comfort to ride? I noticed there was a large gap between the 4 pegs in the driver seat photo and the back of the alleged seat.

I guess I should ask how this was created/rendered. Was it in LDD first or was it another program?

Yes, they can be put in the car, but they have to lean.

And yes, it was created in LDD. I'm also currently working on making the instructions.

Edited by admiraltyphoon
  • Upvote 1

SH0Gxlo.png

Well I'd love to get the file so I could do some recolors and see how it would look in red, black, with emergency lights, ect... :D

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...