Year 60,000 Discussion

Makuta Miras

Oh, sweet, this is up now. Been excited for this for awhile!

Name: Valfares
Species: Kaiju
Category: 1
Adaptations: Electric Skin
Personality: Not exactly the smartest Kaiju on the planet.
Bio: Just another Kaiju doing Kaiju things.
Appearance: Valfares is a rather bulky Kaiju, but as a result is slower than most Kaiju. He has sharp claws and even sharper teeth. His skin is a dark grey.

Name: Kaleva
Species: Matoran
Powers/Gear: A protosteel sword.
Personality: Kaleva is rash and lacks self-control. Once he gets into a fight, its difficult to pull him out of it. A light-hearted Matoran, who often fails to think about the big picture.
Bio: Kaleva was just an ordinary Matoran, living an ordinary life, until the Kaiju attacked. When the Jaegers were created, he decided to make himself useful by volunteering as a pilot, but once he began, he found himself enthralled with Jaeger combat.
Appearance: Kaleva isn't much different from your average matoran, and his armor is primarily red. His powerless Kualsi is golden, as is his protosteel sword, and some small parts of his armor.
Jaeger: 
The Crimson Predator

Jaeger nickname: The Crimson Predator
MK: Level 1 MK I
Kanohi: Hau
Weaponry: In addition to the standard rocket fists of MK Is, The Crimson Predator has two wrist-mounted, retractable blades, one on each arm.
Pilot(s): Kaleva
Appearance: Kaleva isn't the creative sort, so there's nothing really special appearance-wise about The Crimson Predator. It is red though. Kaleva swears the color makes it faster.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Name: Derkahn

Species: Onu-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Matoran of Earth. Has a toolbox filled with various mechanical tools and small spare parts. He owns a small electronic 'smart-tablet' he uses for notekeeping and mathematical calculations. He has a leather satchel for storing more common items, such as his notebook, food, water, and most importantly, alcohol.

Appearance: A short and sturdy creature fond of drink and industry. His mask, a Kanohi Ruru, is purple, his eyes glow dark green and the rest of his body is black.

Personality: Derkahn is a thoughtful, quiet person, whose mind funtions like a efficient machine, fueled by booze. He has always loved tinkering with machines, and sometimes seems to love them more than any person. He is not shy, and is more than happy to converse with others. His speech is direct and efficient, but not emotionless. Always interested in hearing what others think, he is a curious person, perhaps because of his desire to know how machines, or in this case, people and their minds work. He isn't very fond of arrogant superiors and becomes angry if they abuse their power.

History: Derkahn has been a mechanic for most of his life and has familiarized himself with Jaegers. He has worked in factories for decades and is very experienced with leading repairs and constructions of these giant machines. He has lived in Stelt for a long time.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

“We’ll fight ‘till the end...”

Full Name: Dienyddiwr (aka “The Executioner”)

Gender: Psychologically agender Species: Skakdi Elelment: Glass

Equipment:

• Amplifier Gauntlets - a pair of metal gloves that can amplify Dienyddiwr’s element enough to allow xer to shoot small shards of glass from xer hands

• A large metal mace

• Supplies

Powers:

• Freeze Vision

• Elemental control over Glass when using Gauntlets or when used in conjunction with another skakdi

• Can sense when Dinistrydd is near

• Like all beings of Glass, Dienyddiwr has sharp vision

Physical characteristics:

Dienyddiwr mimics xer ‘brother’ in height and build, xer slate-grey armour composed of flat, sliding sections that appear to be made of the rock whose colour they display. Xe is equally thickset and brawny, emanating a sense of stoic resoluteness where xer twin is constantly moving. Xer eyes and heartlight are cold blue, xer teeth ivory.

Weakness: Dienyddiwr, while tough and physically powerful, is not very  fast.

Mental characteristics:

Dienyddiwr can be calm, cold and calculating, and surprisingly philosophical and even poetic at times. While Dinisrydd inherited a love of conflict and battle, his comrade assumed a belief that all life was worthless. Dieniddiwr seems both impassively logical and detached from reality at times, cool and collected.

Weakness: Dieniddiwr enjoys the inspiring simplicity of the Kaiju, but doesn't have much motivation towards further goals.

Biography:

Centuries after the Great Cataclysm, Dienyddiwr and Dinistrydd were one person, a warlike skakdi living on the Island of Zakaz. This being worked as a mercenary and legionary for the Zakazian warlords. Eventually joining the Dark Hunters, they were involved in a battle where a user of a Mask of Fusion split them into  two separate beings--

Allegiances: The Kaiju, xer ‘sister’, xerself.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

“…and by Karzahni we’ll enjoy it!”

Full Name: Dinistrydd (aka “The Destroyer”)

Equipment:

• Amplifier Blades - a pair of straight shortswords that can amplify Dinistrydd’s element enough to allow him to coat any surface where the blades touch in a thin layer of glass

• An organic-looking grey shield

• Supplies

Powers:

• Heat vision 

• Elemental control over Glass when using Blades or when used in conjunction with another skakdi

• Can sense when Dienyddiwr is near

• Like all beings of Glass, Dienyddiwr has sharp vision

Dinistrydd stands between the height of a toa and a vortixx. Their thick plate armour is bulky and chitinous, its organic-looking  layers fitting over each other like the shell of a crustacean. In colour, his broad, brawny and heavily-built frame is reddish-grey, her eyes and heartlight hellish crimson. His fangs are bone white.

Weakness: Dinistrydd has his sibling’s incredible strength, but like xer lacks much agility.

Mental characteristics:

Dinisrydd loves all forms of fighting, and is reckless and wild in their approach to them. She strongly believes in living life to the full, and battle is the embodiment of his desire to do so. While not sadistic, he has no qualms with destruction and extreme violence, seeing it as a part of nature which she is happily fulfilling.

Weakness: Dinistrydd always chooses the more savage or aggressive option, often leading to bad situations.

Biography:

--with separate minds, their characteristics derived from aspects of their former self. Less than five years later, the Great Shift occurred, the ‘brothers’ becoming Jaeger pilots. However, they disliked the lifestyle, deciding to join the winning side - the Kaiju. They were eventually accepted by the creatures, and have been fighting alongside them ever since.

Allegiances: Battle, the Kaiju, his ‘brother’, herself.

Alignment: Chaotic. Just Chaotic.

Jaeger Designation: MKIII VXI θθθ Jaeger Nickname: Rivet

Mark: III Level: 1 Pilots: Dieniddywr and Dinistrydd

Equipment:

• Two Cordak Blasters - mounted on each hand, these weapons fire rounds of explosive ammunition

• Energy Sabres - gigantic blades made of intense heat energy, powerful enough to cut through Kaiju skin fairly quickly

• Two Heavy Plasmacasters - shoulder mounted, these weapons launch bursts of superheated plasma at short ranges but with large spread

• Speakers - positioned in the Jaeger's ‘mouth’, these gigantic speakers can transmit messages from inside the head to the outside world. The twins usually use them for communicating with the Kaiju (being skakdi, roaring and growling isn’t too hard for them)

Kanohi:

• Kanohi Totoka, mask of immovability - can be activated for short periods of time to make the Jaeger completely immovable

Like its pilots, Rivet is incredibly broad and solid-looking, its heavy armour dark gunmetal. Since joining the Kaiju, the twins have painted its surface with war paint and tribal-looking markings in blue and red, and attached scraps of rusted metal and even bones and skulls of dead Kaiju to its plating. Its Sabres extend from its wrists when activated, and its mask is geometric and angular.

Weakness: Like all MKIIIs, Rivet is slow.

Current owners: Dieniddywr and Dinistrydd

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

Question, if we decide to change kanohi, how would we able to do it IC? E.g. I changed Nuhahu's kanohi from a Kakama to a Hau, but I need to explain how it was done in character.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Just been running through profiles to give them a last check over, and I've noticed something pretty major in your profiles, Liuth:

Bio: The ice matoran was on another island during the great cataclysm. The island was struck by the earthquake and the volcano erupted, forcing many matoran to flee to the nearest island, Metru Nui, where they settled. When the Kaiju attacked, Nuhahu was locked in the archives along with the other matoran to hide from the Kaiju. When she saw the Jaegers in action, the matoran of ice realized she could get one in order to explore the rest of the world. 

Nope. Metru Nui is an abandoned wasteland pretty much; no-one has been to Metru Nui and come back alive since Teridax closed the Sea Gates. Long story short, unless she comes from Metru Nui but was outside of Metru Nui when the Cataclysm hit, she can't be from there. As a result, I have to request that you alter Nuhahu's bio to reflect the game's canon.

Name: Bakira
Bio: Bakira grew up on the island of Zakaz, a war torn country that resulted from Spiriah's interference with the inhabitants of the island. She managed to get off the island with a boat made from scrap metal and a few meagre supplies long before the wars on Zakaz ended. When she wound up on Metru Nui, the skakdi of gravity spotted some weird creatures called the Kaiju, although she referred to them as "Inarkk's creations". The gravity skakdi broke into an army base and made off with a stolen MK II. Currently, she is on the run from the Ta-Metru Jaegers.

See my earlier point; Metru was abandoned long, long before the Kaiju got into the MU.

In regards to the Kanohi change, the easiest way to do it is just have them break their Kanohi somehow; you won't need to get the profile reapproved with the new Kanohi since they're powerless.

Other than that, all the other profiles are good to go so I'll update the first post right away.

E: @Ghidora- Abbenidium's bio isn't possible; the Kaiju are all purely organic, naturally occurring creatures. Dessimus and Whisper are good to go, though. 

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

Okay, I've edited the bios. They now say that Jaegers were shipped to their islands and if that's not acceptable, then you may as well write what you want my bios to say and PM it to me so I can remake them. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

In that case, Nuhahu/Acolyte and Bakira/Baros approved.

E: Oh wait, just realised something; Bakira will need someone to drift with her in order to pilot her Jaeger: 

Skakdi controlling Jaegers must drift when piloting, no matter what MK of Jaeger they are using, and characters of differing species cannot drift together, as the mental differences are too great. 

VBWj75sh.png

The analytical vision seems like a conduit to metagaming, so that's a no, but the telekinesis sounds okay to me- what is defined as "small" in the context of that?

Also, just to people in general, if you want to join the Y60K Skype group, drop a comment on my profile with your Skype name so I can add you if I haven't already.

VBWj75sh.png

So I don't see my name on the approved list but don't remember seeing anything regarding my question regarding what level of "Powers" the Matoran could have on their own or if a character can be approved without a Jaeger. I wouldn't mind working with another player in a single one if that is an option someone needs.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

So I don't see my name on the approved list but don't remember seeing anything regarding my question regarding what level of "Powers" the Matoran could have on their own or if a character can be approved without a Jaeger. I wouldn't mind working with another player in a single one if that is an option someone needs.

Obviously, a character can be approved without a Jaeger; it's like how a character doesn't need an armour in MuP. In regards to your profile not being on the approved list, it's because you specifically said that it was a draft, so I presumed it wasn't yet finished and therefore you didn't want it to be approved yet, although I can give it a look over if you want.

E: @Ghidora- Abbenidium approved.

VBWj75sh.png