Year 60,000 Discussion

Makuta Miras

So I don't see my name on the approved list but don't remember seeing anything regarding my question regarding what level of "Powers" the Matoran could have on their own or if a character can be approved without a Jaeger. I wouldn't mind working with another player in a single one if that is an option someone needs.

Obviously, a character can be approved without a Jaeger; it's like how a character doesn't need an armour in MuP. In regards to your profile not being on the approved list, it's because you specifically said that it was a draft, so I presumed it wasn't yet finished and therefore you didn't want it to be approved yet, although I can give it a look over if you want.

E: @Ghidora- Abbenidium approved.

Yeah it is a draft because it is missing data I was asking about. For example the whole Jaeger question. With that answered I guess I wont have to worry about such part of the profile leaving me only to flush out the Matoran himself. I appreciate your help in that regard but still want to know I guess what type of content would go under the "powers" section. Would it be simply Matoran level such as resistance to cold via susceptible to heat balance. I heard word of powerless masks so I am guessing via the character that they don't get abilities from their masks only the Jaegers do. So I don't see anything like that going there...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Stopping here for now.

Name: Blockbuster

Species: Kaiju

Category: 1

Adaptations: Electric Skin

Personality: Shocking.

Bio: A relatively peaceful Kaiju that doesn't usually attack unless provoked.

Appearance: Blockbuster's body is similar in build to that of a giant crustacean. Its head is located on its chest, both arms end in large pincers capable of shredding through Jaeger armor, and its frame is supported bu six smaller legs. The exoskeleton covering its body contains various shades of red, orange, and yellow.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Stopping here for now.

Name: Blockbuster

Species: Kaiju

Category: 1

Adaptations: Electric Skin

Bio: A relatively peaceful Kaiju that doesn't usually attack unless provoked.

Appearance: Blockbuster's body is similar in build to that of a giant crustacean. Its head is located on its chest, both arms end in large pincers capable of shredding through Jaeger armor, and its frame is supported bu six smaller legs. The exoskeleton covering its body contains various shades of red, orange, and yellow.

(Must not make "Giant enemy crab" joke...)

• Upvote 2

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

CRAAAB PEOPLE...

CRAAAB PEOPLE...

Also, I've been in the club since yesterday Dane, but thanks anyway.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So, you're saying I'm crazy because I know Halmos still lives?

Halmos has died three times. In Bionifight, in the BZPRPG, and in Asylum, since the whole game got killed. 

I'm scared already. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Nilax

Species: Fa-Matoran.

Powers/Gear: Nilax has a meticulously stocked and organized toolbox, along with a ‘smart tablet’ capable of document holding and computing abilities, a multitool, and a small revolver. His Akaku has a telescopic eyepeice. He also has the typical Fa-Matoran directional sense.

Personality: Nilax is hard to understand if you don’t know him. He is generally unorganized,, as well as absentminded. Despite these flaws, he is eager to prove himself and an excellent mechanic, capable fo jury-rigging, fixing, and modding complex devices quickly.

Bio: Nilax hails from Xia, an oddball in a world of tall Vortixx. Looked down upon due to his small stature, he sought to prove himself and soon became a renowned mechanic and slightly-less-renowned Jaeger pilot.

Appearance: Nilax is a pretty average Fa-matoran, except that where there would usually be black armor, Nilax has light grey. He wears a powerless Akaku

Jaeger: Tactivs

Jaeger profile:

Jaeger nickname: Tactivs

MK: II

Kanohi: Sanok: Gives the Jaeger autotargeting systems

Weaponry: Tactivs has three weapons. On one wrist is a Cordak blaster, enlarged to fit the wrist properly. Not functioning like a normal Cordak, inbuilt autoreloaders reduce firing time to one cordak every ten seconds. 

On the shoulder is Nilax’s pride and joy: the Tactical Payload Delivery System(TPDS). The weapon, which can pivot to aim, can hold a vareity of ammunition which is launched magnetically like a coilgun(Not a railgun, the two are entirely different. or with rockets built into the ammo. At the moment, Nilax can shoot either penetrating metal spikes, rocket-propelled penetrating barbed spikes, or blasts of grapeshot. He has a limited supply of each: 10 spikes, 5 rockets, and 15 grapeshot blasts. These are all loaded through an automatic reloader.

Pilot(s): Just Nilax.

Appearance: Tactivs looks a lot like a Toa. It is white and light grey, and rather thin.

Edited by Unicode

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'm not staff, but I have a feeling that Cordak weapon isn't going to get approved. 

Cordaks are already insanely powerful - being gattling grenade launchers and all - and you want to give yourself a jaeger-sized one with autoreloading and multifire capabilities? That would be a one hit kill on pretty much anything. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

There was a profile on the last page that had some as well, yet that one was approved.

Figured I'd point that out.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Over Skype there was a discussion about nerfed cordaks being fine.

This thing is the polar opposite of nerfed. 

I'm not staff, but I have a feeling that Cordak weapon isn't going to get approved. 

Cordaks are already insanely powerful - being gattling grenade launchers and all - and you want to give yourself a jaeger-sized one with autoreloading and multifire capabilities? That would be a one hit kill on pretty much anything. 

I believe that in Pacific Rim people throw around missiles all over the place. Also, it's not Jaeger-sized in proportion to a Toa. That would be insane. It's just enlarged enough so it doesn;t look out of place. Also, the multifire is only the same type of launching on a canon cordak.

Edited by Unicode

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Powers/Gear: Nilax has a meticulously stocked and organized toolbox, along with a ‘smart tablet’ capable of document holding and computing abilities, a multitool, and a small revolver. His Akaku has a telescopic eyepeice. He also has the typical Fa-Matoran directional sense.

Personality: Nilax is hard to understand if you don’t know him. He is generally unorganized,, as well as absentminded. Despite these flaws, he is eager to prove himself and an excellent mechanic, capable fo jury-rigging, fixing, and modding complex devices quickly.

Bio: Nilax hails from Xia, an oddball in a world of tall Vortixx. Looked down upon due to his small stature, he sought to prove himself and soon became a renowned mechanic and slightly-less-renowned Jaeger pilot.

Appearance: Nilax is a pretty average Fa-matoran, except that where there would usually be black armor, Nilax has light grey. He wears a powerless Akaku

Jaeger profile:

Weaponry: Tactivs has three weapons. On one wrist is a Cordak blaster, enlarged to fit the wrist properly. This weapon can either fire off all six of its rockets quickly, or Nilax can enable autoreloaders, which reduces the firing speed to one Cordak every two seconds.The left hand holds a normal plasmacaster, and on the shoulder is Nilax’s pride and joy: the Tactical Payload Delivery System(TPDS). The weapon, which can pivot to aim, can hold a vareity of ammunition which is launched magnetically or with rockets built into the ammo. At the moment, Nilax can shoot either penetrating metal spikes, rocket-propelled penetrating barbed spikes, or blasts of grapeshot. He has a limited supply of each: 10 spikes, 5 rockets, and 15 grapeshot blasts. These are all loaded through an automatic reloader.

Appearance: Tactivs looks a lot like a Toa. It is white and light grey, and rather thin.

Tactivs not approved. Those Cordaks need major nerfing, and the missile launcher thing functions somewhat too similarly to a railgun for my comfort; I had Sil replace his railguns with said nerfed Cordaks.

Not to mention that that's more of a loadout suited to a MK III.

@Liuth- approved.

Also, general heads-up to everyone:

When characters are drifting, each player involved in the drift can only control one character that is drifting, for the sake of fairness.

The reason why characters so far have been approved where a player is controlling both pilots is mostly my fault, having not made it clear to the others about this rule. However, from now on, we will be enforcing this rule, meaning that Jaegers will need to be piloted by multiple players. Current profiles in violation of this rule will not need to be changed.

VBWj75sh.png

I can Nerf the cordaks when I get home, but the launcher is nothing like a railgun. It just uses magnetic fields to substitute for gunpowder.

Name: Nasus

Species: Po-Matoran

Powers/Gear: as a Po-Matoran, Nasus is extremely strong for a Matoran. She wields a large dirk and an elemental stone Rhotuka.

Personality: Off-duty, Nasus is polite, professional, and pleasant to be around. When in combat, however... Let's just say the heat of battle brings out the worst aspects of her personality. Namely, urges to utterly annihilate every single Kaiju in sight. Notably, she only becomes a raging, sadistic monster when on the battlefield; tick her off anywhere else and she maintains perfect, if irritated and sarcastic, decorumm

Bio: While she began her life in the caves below the Southern Continent, Nasus was known for her wanderings of the Matoran Universe, finding work on the Northern Continent, Xia, and Metru Nui as a transport driver. Settling on Xia after the Great Cataclysm, she was eventually recruited as a Jaeger pilot.

Appearance: tall for a Po-Matoran. Wears her Rhotuka launcher in the form of an armored gauntlet. Wears a powerless Volitak.

Jaeger: GunJaeger

Jaeger nickname: GunJaeger

MK: MK II

Kanohi: Ruru

Weaponry: long-range plasmacaster *2, Cordak Blaster (max ammo count of 6, max fire rate of 60 shots per minute)

Pilot(s): Nasus

Appearance: constructed in the image of a giant Matoran with two large plasmacaster cannons mounted on its shoulders (sorta like this). The Cordak Blaster is mounted on its right wrist.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

Jaeger profile:

Weaponry: Tactivs has three weapons. On one wrist is a Cordak blaster, enlarged to fit the wrist properly. Not functioning like a normal Cordak, inbuilt autoreloaders reduce firing time to one cordak every ten seconds. 

On the shoulder is Nilax’s pride and joy: the Tactical Payload Delivery System(TPDS). The weapon, which can pivot to aim, can hold a vareity of ammunition which is launched magnetically like a coilgun(Not a railgun, the two are entirely different. or with rockets built into the ammo. At the moment, Nilax can shoot either penetrating metal spikes, rocket-propelled penetrating barbed spikes, or blasts of grapeshot. He has a limited supply of each: 10 spikes, 5 rockets, and 15 grapeshot blasts. These are all loaded through an automatic reloader.

Removed plasmacaster, nerfed cordak launcher, and clarified the Tactical Payload Delivery System's mechanism.

I actually meant the Kaiju club Tima, as technically I am the leader of that :P

Okay, but considering that all three of my characters are, in fact, Kaiju, that still leaves you a day late and a dollar short. :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Coilguns and rail guns are both no go.

Too fast to be dodged and too powerful to be tanked.

Of note, we're probably gonna treat cordaks like regular old missiles, not the crazy powerful cord levelling death rockets they are.

This coilgun's basically equivalent to a gunpowder-based weapon. Has to be, to conserve power reserves.

Kaiju are melee weapons. 

Until they hit Category 2, anyway.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: