Year 60,000 Discussion

Makuta Miras

Lash'll be part of the attack, as he's practically done nothing for the entire RPG.

Also, what Island will be getting savaged? Hopefully not Stelt, as by that time Acacia's Jaeger will be under repairs... hopefully.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

GM IC: Arkie

With next-to-no prior warning, Darken would find a Jaeger-scale warhammer heading straight for its back.

Conveniently, Arkie had received Jiraka's signal earlier due to her doing a quick patrol of Zakaz after a meeting with Inikhi, and, doing her duty as a Jaeger pilot, had moved with the Jatikko towards Darken's reported spot.

Thanks to the racket having been made by the ongoing battle, the blue Jaeger had been able to effectively sneak up on the brawl, allowing the perfect opportunity for Arkie to intervene.

Okay, I know you're the GM and all, but I'm calling foul on this. 

As you yourself said, travel time is a thing in this RPG. The two jaegers involved in this fight made multiple posts to describe them travelling from the shatterdome to this location. Your character has just popped up out of nowhere, with one sentence describing how he supposedly got the same message everyone else did and conveniently arrived just now.  

Moreover, I find it very, very difficult to believe that a gigantic Mark V jaeger could ever get into hammer-swinging range without any of the people present noticing beforehand. Darken heard his attackers coming before they saw him, and being much bigger and heavier, Arkie's jaeger should be even louder. A machine that size would shake the ground when it walks, and that would definitely be noticeable, especially since the characters currently present are all stationary.  

Considering that this jaeger of yours supposedly has the capabilities of killing Cat. 4/5 kaijus in a single hit, I don't see how my Cat. 1 Darken is expected to survive this hammer swing that he apparently has no way of dodging. You've effectively put me in a position where my character has to die, just to show off how great and amazing your GM character is, and that's really not cool. 

• Upvote 7

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Are you going to say that every time?

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Good heavens Kaneo if you're gonna turn that into a thing

You're gonna be Ghidora'd!

If Sharky's attacking Zakaz, he can pick up Abbenidium on the way in. He's sitting a ways away from the shatterdome.

Edited by Ghidora131

Tactfulness has never been my strong point, for which I apologise.

My criticisms tend to come across as far more abrasive than I intend for them to be. 

• Upvote 3

So assuming Acacia activated her Jaeger's escape system (And she would probably need to at this moment), would it jettison the escape pod to safety, or just let it drop out of the Jaeger's head?

...If it's the latter, She's probably going to have her fate sealed by Tontrui, as she'll be right in the proximity of her.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

I can assure you that Tonitrui is, unlike Darken, far more interested in destroying the jaeger than killing the pilot inside. If Acacia jettisoned, Tonitrui would probably wouldn't even notice. 

I'm not telling you your character is bad, but...

Darken's logic is not too great.

He walked into a village full of people with much less defense than a Jaeger, and only sets their crops on fire(showing his intelligence in knowing food supply) but then puts himself to the trouble of taking on two Jaegers when there was a feast of beings right next to him.

You obviously haven't read Darken's profile, have you? 

He's a rogue; no longer obeying the Alpha or living at the hive. He fights jaegers for sport, and keeps their heads as trophies. He has no interest in killing and eating normal people, just in wrecking jaegers and killing pilots. 

I might also add that one of those jaegers is currently being ripped apart, while the other is in the process of running away. 

Jaegers are easy to take down. So many obvious weaknesses. 

And in a completely seperate area of Zakaz, Smackdown's going to begin his rampage.

Phantom will also be joining the attack on Xia, Dane. Just putting that out there.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

What is even the point of this attack? It's just going to be a kaiju massacre.

The Xians are the Master Builders of the Bionicle universe. They built the jaegers, they built the nektann, they built dozens of different types of vehicles and weapons. And, greedy as Vortixx are known to be, they're practically guaranteed to have kept the best stuff for themselves.

As if that wasn't bad enough, Xia is also home to numerous Nyhrah Ghosts, who were actually the creators of the Exo-Toa, among other things. Of all the island you could've attacked, why pick Xia? 

I didn't have a choice in the attack Nato. 

That was a general question, not specifically directed at you. 

Flying Kaiju are the best at killing since all the PC Jaegers lack skylights and even an Arthron wouldn't do much good against them. Soon, the Drop Bear will kill my characters and bump his score up. :P

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

It kind of was, since I control the Kaiju, don't I?

You already said, several times, that you didn't choose this, and would've rather attacked Zakaz. 

Flying Kaiju are the best at killing since all the PC Jaegers lack skylights and even an Arthron wouldn't do much good against them. Soon, the Drop Bear will kill my characters and bump his score up. :P

Wings for the win. :evilbiggrin:  

Thank you, Nato, for providing valuable test data for Phantom.

Let the smiting commence!

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

And so it begins. The Kaiju shall win this war...

Bouncing around ideas for flying Jaeger.....

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi