Wal-Mart Gamecenter- Free Jurassic World Poster

Toaraga

I was in Wal-Mart today, and I stumbled upon a promo magazine (the one that is basically just advertisements) in the video game area. It has Batman: Arkham Knight on the cover, and it mentions a preview for LEGO Dimensions. In the upper right corner, I noticed a thing for a free LEGO Jurassic World poster inside. Needless to say, I picked it up.

img_2755.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2759.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2761.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2765.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2766.jpg_thumb.jpg

I haven't really read the articles, so I don't know if there's any information we didn't already know about.

It's free, so if you come across it and want a LEGO Jurassic World poster, check and see if your local Wal-Mart might have one.

©1984-2014 Toaraga EAM

Edited by Toaraga

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life